Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Is Namaste Wahala Really Worth Seeing?: Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Namaste Wahala Really Worth Seeing?: Movie Review (548 Views)

Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Namaste Wahala | India Nigeria Movie | Bollywood & Nollywood | Namaste Wahala / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Namaste Wahala Really Worth Seeing?: Movie Review by Olayiide: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
NAMASTE WAHALA MOVIE REVIEW

On February 14, 2021, Namaste Wahala was released much to the excitement of a lot of people because not only is it a romance movie released on valentine’s day, it is a Nollywood-Bollywood collaboration. Despite the excitement that came with the movie, did it really do justice to our expectations? Or was it really worth watching? Therefore, we have decided to do a review of the movie by paying attention to Characterization, plot, chemistry among characters and a few more things.

Storyline

From the trailer, we all knew that ‘Namaste Wahala’ was about a Nigerian girl meeting an Indian guy and that they fell in love. Because of cultural differences, their parents didn’t give their relationship a go-ahead and kicked against it greatly. I had less expectations for the movie because I thought it would be based on that single event.

Imagine my excitement when I learnt that it also discussed sexual abuse extensively and created a different environment for us to focus on apart from what was going on between Ruslaan Mumtaz (Raj) and Inidima Okojie (Didi). The Law firm owned by Didi’s firm also added to making the storyline concrete and making the movie more dramatic. It would have been a waste of money and great collaboration if the movie just focused on getting Raj and Didi’s parent to give their approval on their relationship.

Click here: http://thescoove.africa/namaste-wahala-movie-review/ to read full post

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Who Does Saskay Truly Love Sef? Cross Or Jaupaul? / Judge Mathis 3 Hours Ago " Man Sues His Aunt, Claiming She Owes Him For Work He / Cybervilla Launches Cyberstick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.