Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze (1966 Views)

Don’t Set Osun On Fire – APC Campaign Council Warns PDP / I Am On A Mission To Set Osun Free From Oppressive Rule-Ademola Adeleke (pics) / OSUN 7_7:"APC Leaders & Delegates, Please Set Osun Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Raph82(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
okeyglm:
The Osun Police Command has, however, transferred the case to the Force Criminal Investigations Department (FCID) Annex, Alagbon Close, Ikoyi in Lagos.
After receiving the case file, the FCID Annex referred it to the head of Team B, the unit in charge of related cases, for action.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the herders, suspected to be of Fulani extraction, had been laying claim to Baba Egbe village and other neighbouring villages in the community before the invasion.
When u see highly sensitive cases like this being transferred from one place to another, know for sure that it will soon die a natural death. Herdsmen killed people mercilessly and burnt down a whole village in Ife axis, u're referring it to one department in ikoyi lagos, this is craziness of the highest order. So those ones will come down all d way from lagos to fish out the perpetrators of the dastardly act in Ife? A terrain they know nothing about?
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Notasyouthink: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
Simply speak your heart. Say you pray they go extinct. It wont surprise anyone.
Defender of a mirage one nigger-area, have you seen that the nigger-area you're defending is killing its citizens.

Continue!
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Easternblood: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Omuaro38:
Fulani just dey fucck yoruba for nyansh with no lube, back to back suyanization... very soon na to dey raise petition against Fulani genocide go follow.
Lol,their nyash don tear by now
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Easternblood: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cosbyrich:
Osus always going berserk.Slaves,have your generations ever been an executive president before?
Nobody will allow slaves to rule over him.
Yorubas have been executive presidents and they control the economy over their Hausa slaves who are all over the SW begging for leniency.
Sarkin said 23 Fulanis were killed in Ogun state.
70 Fulanis were killed in Oke Ogun.100 Fulanis were killed in Ife.More than 20 were killed in Shasa,Ibadan and as they like to die disgracefully,they are still been mowed down in large numbers but Fulanis are not going extinct,it is those teaching them that violence is bad that are,abi?
It is only in the East where there are a lot of weaklings that Fulanis can mow down 50 people while the easterners cried and tell themselves to pray.In recent times,the easterners are paying cow tax to the Fulanis for protection.#100,000 from their shivering slaves for each cow is a very lucrative business for the Fulanis.350 communities have been taken over permanently by the Fulanis in East.
Coward,shivering,Fulanis,running into the bush with their sarkins... in the SW.
Bold,gallant and 100,000 naira per head tax collecting Fulanis....from shivering slaves in the SE.What an irony.
Yet, everyday we see ESN burning and chasing Fulanis away while the same bororos and Fulanis are using you skull mining cone heads as shooting practice and your females as servicing practice....Lemme ask, human beings remain for Ondo, Osun and Ekiti? Even Ogun sef?

1 Like

Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
blinking001:
Its becoming annoying how ya'll think Tinubu is the problem of south west...you guys should leave Tinubu out of south west misfortunes....is Tinubu controlling the minds of the Yorubas nii?? Pathetic..spits

When the SW starts to burn and people like Tinubu jets out, you would start to hate him, not dislike him, HATE him
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Cosbyrich: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Easternblood:
Yet, everyday we see ESN burning and chasing Fulanis away while the same bororos and Fulanis are using you skull mining cone heads as shooting practice and your females as servicing practice....Lemme ask, human beings remain for Ondo, Osun and Ekiti? Even Ogun sef?

He pain the cowardly monkeys grin

Igbos Are Cowards, Saboteurs, By Patrick Ikpainyang

Greenbarge Reporters
4 years ago

For the sake of Nation building, I expected our Igbos compatriots to remain remorseful, with broken spirits and contrite hearts. They should emulate the Japanese and Germans, who after the 2nd World war, that they caused, have adopted pacifist Constitutions and behaviors. They have realized the folly and worthlessness of war mongering.
The activities of IPOB and MASSOB are not in the interest of the Igbos. Rather, unfortunately, old historical wounds have been ruptured. They have inadvertently resuscitated their past inglorious roles in the national disintegration. I don’t blame them, because they were not born before the war, rather I blame their parents that lived through that period. And who should have cautioned them.
I was 9 years old, when Lt Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Governor of the then erstwhile Eastern Region of Nigeria seceded and declared the Republic of Biafra. In my youthful foolishness, I staked my life to a worthless cause and enrolled in OJUKWU VANGUARD. By the time I returned to my parents in our village which had been liberated by the Nigerian army, I lost 2 academic years, with war scars physically psychologically and mentally inflicted on me.
To start with, the agitation for Biafra is gross insults to the minorities of the then Eastern Region and worse still on the memories of those gallant men and women that paid the Supreme prices. Though Biafra was created by the Igbos, the minorities mostly from the present day Akwa Ibom and Cross River States, sustained it militarily, administratively and diplomatically.
With this, the roles of the following heros come to mind. Late General Philip Effiong,Ojukwu’s 2nd in command, sustained Biafra militarily. Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, was the Secretary of the Government of Biafra. He was the defacto Administrator of Biafra. Late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, was the Director General of Radio Biafra, and their Chief Propagandist. Late Dr Matthew T Mbu, was their foreign Minister and their foremost diplomat. Late Major Archibong was their most brilliant war tactician that liberated Ikot Ekpene six times from the Nigerian army.
With the exception of General Ojukwu, other Igbos used that war to make money. Left for the Igbos, the war would have ended in 1967, it wouldn’t have lasted for 30 months. For instance Col Yakubu Danjuma , of the 1st Division and his Boys literally strolled into Enugu and occupied it. Ditto for most of the Igboland. But late Col Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando, was frustrated in the present day Akwa Ibom state.
Wherever the battle was tough, most often a non Igbo was the Biafran Commander. The Igbos exhibited so much cowardice. They were saboteurs. It was such that General Ojukwu lost confidence in them, relied and confided only on the minorities, particularly the present day Akwa Ibomites. I am very happy that he appreciated their roles, as were conveyed in his orations at the funerals of late General Philip Effiong, Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, and late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, my neighbor.
Again on the night of 15January 1966, 4 Igbos and I Yoruba Majors and their subalterns embarked on a killing spree. By the time it was over, they have assassinated the Prime minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the almighty Premier of Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of Western Region, Chief Samuel Akintola, Chief Festus Okotie – Eboh. The two Igbo Premiers of Midwest region, Osadebe, and that of the Eastern Region, Chief Michael Okpara, were not touched.
The military casualties of that “coup”, were Brigadier Maimalari, Commander of the 1st Brigade and the most senior Northern military Officer, Brigadier Ademulegun, Commander of the 2nd Brigade, and the most senior Yoruba military Officer, Colonels Shodeinde, Pam and Arthur Unegbe(the only Igbo casualty). Suspiciously Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi, the most senior Igbo military Officer was spared.
Suspiciously an Igbo man, Senator Nwafor Orizu, the Senate President, (with President Nnamdi Azikiwe on vacation to Britain) handed over power to his Igbo brother, Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi. The Igbos were all over bragging about the superiority of their tribe. They waxed a record titled “EWU NEBE AKWA ” meaning the goat is weeping.. That was a mockery of the Northerners over the assassination of their Leaders . And went about provocatively, openly hawking the tearful portraits of the late Prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The Northerners violently rioted against the Easterners, derogatorily called “Nyameri”. That was the remote cause of the declaration of Biafra and the bloody civil war.
If the present Igbo generation knew the past inglorious roles their fathers played in the disintegration of this Nation, they should be hiding their heads in shame.
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Omuaro38: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Raph82:
When u see highly sensitive cases like this being transferred from one place to another, know for sure that it will soon die a natural death. Herdsmen killed people mercilessly and burnt down a whole village in Ife axis, u're referring it to one department in ikoyi lagos, this is craziness of the highest order. So those ones will come down all d way from lagos to fish out the perpetrators of the dastardly act in Ife? A terrain they know nothing about?
Sad
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by awgumayor: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
They vowed that no one can evict them from southwest.
Any day Yoruba says to them, enough is enough, that will be their end in south west. There's no way settlers can overcome the indigenes.
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
aryzgreat:
Igboho don escape to Germany, they now have more guts to attack without looking back.

Meanwhile, Nigeria Air force is busy hovering over Orlu searching for ESN. Cowards!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by Easternblood: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cosbyrich:

He pain the cowardly monkeys grin

Igbos Are Cowards, Saboteurs, By Patrick Ikpainyang

Greenbarge Reporters
4 years ago

For the sake of Nation building, I expected our Igbos compatriots to remain remorseful, with broken spirits and contrite hearts. They should emulate the Japanese and Germans, who after the 2nd World war, that they caused, have adopted pacifist Constitutions and behaviors. They have realized the folly and worthlessness of war mongering.
The activities of IPOB and MASSOB are not in the interest of the Igbos. Rather, unfortunately, old historical wounds have been ruptured. They have inadvertently resuscitated their past inglorious roles in the national disintegration. I don’t blame them, because they were not born before the war, rather I blame their parents that lived through that period. And who should have cautioned them.
I was 9 years old, when Lt Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Governor of the then erstwhile Eastern Region of Nigeria seceded and declared the Republic of Biafra. In my youthful foolishness, I staked my life to a worthless cause and enrolled in OJUKWU VANGUARD. By the time I returned to my parents in our village which had been liberated by the Nigerian army, I lost 2 academic years, with war scars physically psychologically and mentally inflicted on me.
To start with, the agitation for Biafra is gross insults to the minorities of the then Eastern Region and worse still on the memories of those gallant men and women that paid the Supreme prices. Though Biafra was created by the Igbos, the minorities mostly from the present day Akwa Ibom and Cross River States, sustained it militarily, administratively and diplomatically.
With this, the roles of the following heros come to mind. Late General Philip Effiong,Ojukwu’s 2nd in command, sustained Biafra militarily. Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, was the Secretary of the Government of Biafra. He was the defacto Administrator of Biafra. Late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, was the Director General of Radio Biafra, and their Chief Propagandist. Late Dr Matthew T Mbu, was their foreign Minister and their foremost diplomat. Late Major Archibong was their most brilliant war tactician that liberated Ikot Ekpene six times from the Nigerian army.
With the exception of General Ojukwu, other Igbos used that war to make money. Left for the Igbos, the war would have ended in 1967, it wouldn’t have lasted for 30 months. For instance Col Yakubu Danjuma , of the 1st Division and his Boys literally strolled into Enugu and occupied it. Ditto for most of the Igboland. But late Col Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando, was frustrated in the present day Akwa Ibom state.
Wherever the battle was tough, most often a non Igbo was the Biafran Commander. The Igbos exhibited so much cowardice. They were saboteurs. It was such that General Ojukwu lost confidence in them, relied and confided only on the minorities, particularly the present day Akwa Ibomites. I am very happy that he appreciated their roles, as were conveyed in his orations at the funerals of late General Philip Effiong, Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, and late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, my neighbor.
Again on the night of 15January 1966, 4 Igbos and I Yoruba Majors and their subalterns embarked on a killing spree. By the time it was over, they have assassinated the Prime minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the almighty Premier of Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of Western Region, Chief Samuel Akintola, Chief Festus Okotie – Eboh. The two Igbo Premiers of Midwest region, Osadebe, and that of the Eastern Region, Chief Michael Okpara, were not touched.
The military casualties of that “coup”, were Brigadier Maimalari, Commander of the 1st Brigade and the most senior Northern military Officer, Brigadier Ademulegun, Commander of the 2nd Brigade, and the most senior Yoruba military Officer, Colonels Shodeinde, Pam and Arthur Unegbe(the only Igbo casualty). Suspiciously Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi, the most senior Igbo military Officer was spared.
Suspiciously an Igbo man, Senator Nwafor Orizu, the Senate President, (with President Nnamdi Azikiwe on vacation to Britain) handed over power to his Igbo brother, Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi. The Igbos were all over bragging about the superiority of their tribe. They waxed a record titled “EWU NEBE AKWA ” meaning the goat is weeping.. That was a mockery of the Northerners over the assassination of their Leaders . And went about provocatively, openly hawking the tearful portraits of the late Prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The Northerners violently rioted against the Easterners, derogatorily called “Nyameri”. That was the remote cause of the declaration of Biafra and the bloody civil war.
If the present Igbo generation knew the past inglorious roles their fathers played in the disintegration of this Nation, they should be hiding their heads in shame.
I no get time to read this long trash
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by ariesbull: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2021
blinking001:
Its becoming annoying how ya'll think Tinubu is the problem of south west...you guys should leave Tinubu out of south west misfortunes....is Tinubu controlling the minds of the Yorubas nii?? Pathetic..spits
I don't get it . They keep shifting the goal post and calling Tinubu to show their cowardice

Is Tinubu their god

These guys are bunch of idiots
Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by EmekaA125(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Kill every ewedu eating brown roof dwellers in afonja land. They're idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by akpa666: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
this one ndi yorubastard they collect back to back from their master is everything OK

Re: Herders Kill Two, Set Osun Village Ablaze by DennisEche(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Friendly match, this news is not important

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans Protest At The UK Consulate In Texas, USA- Pictures / Presdent Buhari to build gas pipeline from Kaduna, Kano to Europe __Femi Adesina / Anambra Decides: Buhari Replaces Joseph Egbunike With AIG Zaki Ahmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.