Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single (698 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single by dealordea(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
I sense the economic "good ol' days" are history now and the common people are in for decades of pain and despair. This is a new kind of crisis, one Nigeria has never faced before and the world at large, I was reading a thread on the Work & Employment Board where someone asked "How do you make it on minimum wage" Overwhelming the majority replied, "I'm single so it's not that bad." Is that our future---a nation of singles because getting married and having children will be such a burden financially that only the wealthiest 10% will be able to do it? Think of the implications for this nation, if not world, if 70% of us are saying, "I won't marry and have children because on my salary I can't afford to
Re: Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single by Blazay(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Getting married is not the issue.
It is procreating and making 'issues' like rabbits.
People should only stay single if they cannot find soul mates.
Not because of bad economies.

No money palava can come between me and my love ooooooh!

Wait till the economy improves before letting go of the 'birth control'.

Who says you cannot have 'romance without finance' eh kwa?

Economy or nor economy. . . I must 'do' sha-sha'. cool

But the rubber stays on,  . .without falling 'in'. Ooops!
Too late for all that jazz anyhoo.
I am 'fixed' for life.
Amen! cool

Time for helele party this weekend.
Aso ebi time is here and time to do 'and co' again. cool
Economic melt down ni!
Shiooooooooooooor!!!
Off to Mizzzouraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! cool
Re: Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Poster why are your threads always doom and gloom.

Lighten up once in a while.

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? / Pls, Share With Others / Visiting Your Would Be In-laws, What Should You Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.