Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP (53938 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / 2020 Budget: APC Mocks Saraki, Dogara, Says Era Of ‘adversarial Atmosphere’ Gone / APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by omenka(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Emyogalanya:
you mean the same gej that u guys demonized to get to power is now welcome to now be worshipped by u fools? keep keeping on
Indeed only fools worshipped and would worship him.

I certainly didn't and couldn't care what the fvxk he does with himself. I only pity those idiotic worshippers he'd be leaving behind in pdp.

Jonathan remains a failure to me. All pdp supporters should let that sink into their vacuous heads.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Brushstrokes20: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Apc, pdp, Jonathan, Buhari, saraki and indeed all Nigerian politicians are same self serving THIEVES!

# NO IDEOLOGY
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Emyogalanya: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
His defection is of NO CONSEQUENCE to Omenka. 2. But whatever hurts pdp is okay for me.
two contrary comments from one confused fellow .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Mumu Otoge

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Springboot: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
asobo1:
As a staunch Goodluck supporter both online and offline, I will vehemently campaign against him if he decides this dishonorable path I am reading on social media platforms.

It will make no difference, you won't be noticed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Emyogalanya: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
Indeed only fools worshipped and would worship him.

I certainly didn't and couldn't care what the fvxk he does with himself. I only pity those idiotic worshippers he'd be leaving behind in pdp.

Jonathan remains a failure to me. All pdp supporters should let that sink into their vacuous heads.
and now u want the same failure in ur party. ? to do what so that u will change him to a winner and a great success?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by eedimo(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Must you tweet?. Cho cho cho like a hairdresser
You know them�.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Monday60655(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Keep quiet and fast step your move to join evil party called APC. Parrot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by oz4real83(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
madridsta007:

Please give Nigerians the economic situation that PDP had.
Please.
Since they are equal.
check what the economy was in 1999 and what PDP handed over to APC in 2015. Also imagine what APC will hand over to any party that succeeds in defeating it in the future, it will be an eyesore embarassed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Cajal(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
If Goodluck move to apc then i become an apc supporter. goodluck is my cristano ronaldo i love his huminity. He has my vote come 2023.
..Jonathan is ur messi... grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Life of Nigerian politician is like weather.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Fiscus105(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Majority of those who rebelled against Jonathan in 2014 are regretting now and I biliv remaining ones including Amaechi will weep last. Jonathan is a child of destiny, Nigeria rejected goodluck and God gave them opposite of good luck I mean confirmed bad luck.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by greensandy: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
oz4real83:
It is the presence of Saraki, FFK, the Igbinedions, Atiku, Fayose, David Mark, Ibori, Dino Melaye and many others that is still making people take PDP as a corrupt and evil party just like APC. If these people are flushed out of PDP, that will be a new beginning for the party. Until this is done, PDP will always be equal APC.

Why not start a party for the Saints.
Leave APC and PDP alone.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by madridsta007(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
oz4real83:
check what the economy was in 1999 and what PDP handed over to APC in 2015. Also imagine what APC will hand over to any party that succeeds in defeating it in the future, it will be an eyesore embarassed.

The GDP in 1999 was 0.5%

PDP for all its failings, grew Nigeria's economy and brought down inflation to single digit numbers.
APC has wrecked the economy as that is what they do.
Wreck.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Letthrmsay(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK should shut up cos no one takes him serious anymore. he is a worthless politician with no integrity. Saraki is miles better than him in all ramifications

Address the message,not d messenger,is FFK right or not? At times there is sense in some nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by 6digitscomrade: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has thrown jibes at former Senate President Bukola Saraki who recently led a reconciliation committee of the Peoples Democratic Party on a visit to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode said in a tweet on Thursday that it was ironic for Saraki to be part of the team after he (Saraki) left the PDP in 2014 and allegedly cost Mr Jonathan the 2015 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1362321611559473152?s=20

The visit of the PDP reconciliation committee came amid rumour the ruling All Progressives Congress was planning to offer Jonathan a presidential ticket in 2023.

Fani-Kayode, meanwhile, has met some APC leaders and is believed to be holding talks on joining the party. But the ex-minister insists he is still a PDP member.
shut up mr Man U are a disgrace and u need to seek a divine help
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Theboss100(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Paperwhite:
What an irony of life.Whatsoever goes around comes around.Saraki, FFK all of them are mad.
Why do you have to include GEJ's name.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by aloma007(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
I pity people like Pachukwudi44 and Racoon (don't know if this is a person since the name is that of an animal).

Look at the God, a hopeless junkie, you worshipped yesterday. We warned you lot not to invest too much emotions into politics but heck, that's an advice you found most inappropriate. Now you're left in the wilderness with nothing but only your tissues to wipe away very salty tears.

Shame.

Jonathan is joining APC by the way. Nothing Saraki or anyone can do about it.
.......and that will solve Nigeria's problem abii? Wayray. Children of doom and agents of retrogression. Papa Deceive Pikin(PDP) equals All Promises Cancelled(APC). E no go beta for all of una. Generation of vipers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by hopexter(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
osarog:
GEJ will definitely leave PDP, he's the only man who can clean up the mess we are in right now.

He was the reason we fell into this mess in the first place. If he was doing better, we wouldn't have voted for this Tyrant who is busy taking photos in Aso Rock undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by nedu666: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
Who gives a shit whether he joins or not? Certainly not me but the herd of hopeless worshippers he has prawling across Wadata Plazas.

His defection is of NO CONSEQUENCE to Omenka. But whatever hurts pdp is okay for me.

Stfu. Zombies like you will be ordered to sing his praises or else
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by djon78(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fiscus105:
Majority of those who rebelled against Jonathan in 2014 are regretting now and I biliv remaining ones including Amaechi will weep last. Jonathan is a child of destiny, Nigeria rejected goodluck and God gave them opposite of good luck I mean confirmed bad luck.

If Jonathan comes back many of them will go to jail or run away from Nigeria.

That was how James Onanefo Ibori were messing Jonathan up during Yar adua reign.
When he took over, he gave Ibori the heat, the guy ran to Dubai from there was arrested and repertreated to UK

Today Ibori has been castrated politically
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by joeyswift(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
asobo1:
As a staunch Goodluck supporter both online and offline, I will vehemently campaign against him if he decides this dishonorable path I am reading on social media platforms.
How come GEJ didn't win in 2015 when you vehemently campaigned for him?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by yaki84: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
omenka:
I pity people like Pachukwudi44 and Racoon (don't know if this is a person since the name is that of an animal).

Look at the God, a hopeless junkie, you worshipped yesterday. We warned you lot not to invest too much emotions into politics but heck, that's an advice you found most inappropriate. Now you're left in the wilderness with nothing but only your tissues to wipe away very salty tears.

Shame.

Jonathan is joining APC by the way. Nothing Saraki or anyone can do about it.
The same Jonathan that ur lots accused of causing 1983 recession?
So apc r trying hard to sign him...
What Is the deal like?
Bastard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by 77up(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
osarog:
GEJ will definitely leave PDP, he's the only man who can clean up the mess we are in right now.
stop deceiving yourself, they are all the same . He's the same clueless president and nothing is going to change that fact it's just that buhari own get extral grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by heysquare(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
osarog:
There's nothing like any mess is coming to clean he is only coming to effect the Northern political game plan!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by ogubolokento(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
The day this man will join APC I must start drinking soft drinks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by Glovoutu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
FFK is a fool. How dare you mock Saraki. When he saraki is doing what you cant do without being bankrolle. FFK u better resolve ur family matter cos politics aint 4 chickens. Former minister my ass
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by jiregr8(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
He has started working for his pay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by spydken(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
If Good luck eventually enters APC, the little respect he has will be evaporated. infact, it's so unthinkable. I go soon leave this una Nigeria for una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.