Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

"I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said (4123 Views)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

"I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by KEVIND: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by sweetonugbu: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Fahdiga(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2021
No sensible Igbo man plays with IPOB.

24 Likes

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Same way buhari don't play with killer fulani herdsmen

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by mike404(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
JULIUSMALEMA EASTLINK
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has won their hearts now, including many like Flavour, with his recent song paying tribute to Kanu. Is not that they don't like IPOB or Nnamdi kanu all these years, they just needed proof beyond IPOB that he meant well. Nnamdi Kanu surprisingly rolling out ESN when danger was around the corner, won him the hearts of millions of Igbos who were skeptical of him. His supporters just doubled after rolling out ESN.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by gidgiddy: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Well the non Igbos will not understand what she said in Igbo, which is good

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by ThatEnuguboi: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
kovic20:
Nnamdi Kanu has won their hearts now, including many like Flavour, with his recent song paying tribute to Kanu. Is not that they don't like IPOB or Nnamdi kanu all these years, they just needed proof beyond IPOB that he meant well. Nnamdi Kanu surprisingly rolling out ESN when danger was around the corner, won him the hearts of millions of Igbos who were skeptical of him. His supporters just doubled after rolling out ESN.
You said the pure truth, I started liking ipob after ESN was rolled out

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Tranquillity360: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Am not disappointed to be a follower of the truth since 2014

The truth is the first time i listened to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,i feel insulted,because Kanu doesn't bit words before speaking it.always raw with his words,he will tell you the bitter truth and not what you want to hear.

But when you continue listening using your common sense,then you will see the truth in all he says.

29 Likes

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by BKayy: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Afonjazzy tell me the truth, are you shocked?

26 Likes

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by IduNaOba: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjazzy tell me the truth, are you shocked?
I think they are electrocuted

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by jlinkd78(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Chimamanda Adichie with this clarity especially spoken in d Local vanacula has made my day and has restored d love myself and all lovers of freedom have for her. U v shown u are indeed a proud daughter of Mrs Grace Adichie who happens to be my Registrar back then in d Univs. U v by this singular clarification caused a lot of heart aches to ndi mgbu who thought dat u were against Biafra not knowing that as an international writer par excellence your figurative way of writing and speaking need more of common sense to decode but they rather interpreted u wrongly out of context. For those that dat vanacula is a bit of problem she clearly said she doesn't in any way joke with her people, d IPOBians. She then with a twisted fist proclaimed the word 'Biafra' showing d world wia her true allegiance belongs. I pray to see d full version of this video clip. All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for seeing since what d likes of our beautiful sister Chimamanda and our illustrious son Flavor na abania are seeing and realising lately though it's better late than never. Ndi sabo and all d Otelectuals how mkt

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by nairalandankrah: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2021
If rampaging murdering herdsmen are enjoying the support of their people including the elytes,

then why not IPOB who are defending the eastern heritage and protecting their lands from extermination...

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Tochi3(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Beautiful brain. Ome kaa nnaya'.
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by backnbeta(f): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
I don't joke with anything that'll lead to a timely divorce of this useless marriage called Naijeriya either undecided

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by dat9jaguy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Chimamanda Adichie with this clarity especially spoken in d Local vanacula has made my day and has restored d love myself and all lovers of freedom have for her. U v shown u are indeed a proud daughter of Mrs Grace Adichie who happens to be my Registrar back then in d Univs. U v by this singular clarification caused a lot of heart aches to ndi mgbu who thought dat u were against Biafra not knowing that as an international writer par excellence your figurative way of writing and speaking need more of common sense to decode but they rather interpreted u wrongly out of context. For those that dat vanacula is a bit of problem she clearly said she doesn't in any way joke with her people, d IPOBians. She then with a twisted fist proclaimed the word 'Biafra' showing d world wia her true allegiance belongs. I pray to see d full version of this video clip. All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for seeing since what d likes of our beautiful sister Chimamanda and our illustrious son Flavor na abania are seeing and realising lately though it's better late than never. Ndi sabo and all d Otelectuals how mkt

This one is talking as if them don get Biafra because one novelist endorsed IPOB.
You, that novelist, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are all the same, na shallow thinking dey worry una.

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
dat9jaguy:

This one is talking as if them don get Biafra because one novelist endorsed IPOB.
You, that novelist, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are all the same, na shallow thinking dey worry una.
ewedu and pepper man .... fulani are having orgies with ur daughters and mothers and killing ur fathers in the bush you are here masturbating about ipob.....

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by nabiz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N1bwSeKJqU
I can't wait to see that day i will share tear of joy. I love BIAFRA.

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by dat9jaguy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
ewedu and pepper man .... fulani are having orgies with ur daughters and mothers and killing ur fathers in the bush you are here masturbating about ipob.....

Is that all you've got

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
God bless mother land
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by BENARI: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anyone who thought MNK is a lone wolf just got his doubt cleared. The only thing that can stop biafra is restructuring of the country back to pre civil war status quo. If the the southwest can just sustain the current tempo, the north will beg for a restructuring in place of total disintegration.

Like MNK said, the southwest is the Achilles hill. Will they persevere or allow thier greed for power make them succumb. Truth be told, the southeast needs the southwest and vice versa to get anything meaningful from the north.

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Resurrection212: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
I want fvk this girl. I heard she like big Dick.
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by BENARI: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:

Help yourself with tetmosol and cold water or better still, use aboniki grin

Otondo!
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Dagah2: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
"A child can play with the mothers breast but not the father's scrotum"
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Resurrection212: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
You think I can't see her pant till I die.
BENARI:

Help yourself with tetmosol and cold water or better still, use aboniki grin

Otondo!

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:

Really? That would disqualify you then. Better leave her to big boys like us.
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Igboid: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Interesting.
Let's hope she doesn't retract her words once "they" pressurise her.

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by blinking001(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
I dont mess with ipobians...they are the future of Nigeria..
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Igboid: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Why is the idea of Igbos having Biafra too painful for you to bear?

Did we stop you from having Odua republic or is it South South republic?

Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Akudaisi: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

You said the pure truth, I started liking ipob after ESN was rolled out
swaers
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by GuyWise101(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igboid:
Interesting.
Let's hope she doesn't retract her words once "they" pressurise her.
Pazienza, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu meant well for Igbo land, I wonder why you are always calling them names.
Re: "I Don't Play With IPOB" Chimamanda Adichie Said by Resurrection212: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
You and who. Tell me your size.
Oshigun:

Really? That would disqualify you then. Better leave her to big boys like us.

Nigeria Government Secretly Launches New N5,000 And N2,000 Notes - Mr Lekki Says / Obaseki Loses Out As INEC Recognises Dan Orbih's Candidates. / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975)