Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course (326 Views)

JAMB 2019- Things You Should Consider When Choosing A School / JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by Winornothing(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Hi Nairalanders I writing this in order to ask y'all for your input concerning my career choice

Do pardon any typo error made by me

Here we go

I'm done with secondary school(Science Dept.) waiting to enter the University, I took GCE last year but didn't make my papers needed I was devastated but now I'm over it.

I had given myself the options of studying either computer science or Aeronautical engineering
But I choosed Aeronautical engineering because initially I planned on studying pilot but due to the expensive nature of the course I decided to back down from it and go for Aeronautical engineering.

So what I thought is this if I'm done studying the aeronautical engineering I could join the Nigerian Air force because I read online that to become a pilot you've got to have at least 3000hrs of flying, that's why I thought of joining the Nigerian Air force, I could get that there I think.

So I want to ask y'all experienced Nairalander what you think

PS- me not passing the GCE on first attempt was because I wasn't serious then, I was too carefree but now I've thought of my life of decided to take education serious

I'll be expecting you inputs, thanks.

God Bless.
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by PoliteActivist: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Become expert in ON-LINE internet stuff.
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by Winornothing(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Become expert in ON-LINE internet stuff.

Unm..okay please can you expansiate on this, thanks
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by Winornothing(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please I need more inputs thanks
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by deltateam: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Winornothing:
Please I need more inputs thanks

You forget this is Nigeria. Do you have a sure slot of being admitted in the airforce?

No, do computer science.
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by PoliteActivist: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Winornothing:

Unm..okay please can you expansiate on this, thanks

Just take a few months and seriously learn a coding language and suddenly you'd be able to work from anywhere making serious money, with just lapto and internet. Instead fooling yourself in Nig unis
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by ThiagoKid(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cc;
Coffin, Good afternoon bro
Trust you had a grand day?
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by Winornothing(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Just take a few months and seriously learn a coding language and suddenly you'd be able to work from anywhere making serious money, with just lapto and internet. Instead fooling yourself in Nig unis

Okay, thanks
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by Winornothing(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
deltateam:

You forget this is Nigeria. Do you have a sure slot of being admitted in the airforce?

No, do computer science.

Yeah I understand how Nigeria is situated I guess I have to think through this two courses

Thanks
Re: Someone Help I Need Guidance On Choosing A Course by expolords: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are you writing upcoming 2021 jamb UTME ? Do you want to be the first to know when 2021 Jamb cbt registration will commence? Do you want to score 270-320?
Kindly visit https://www.expolord.org/score-above-280-in-jamb-expo-jamb-runs-runz-answers-chokes/

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Up Lasu’s Dark Agents / Is Unijos Admission List Out / When Will Jamb Mock Result Be Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.