Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. (2041 Views)

Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
This thread is to encourage Couple out there that are Married for a good Period of Years with Infertility/ TTC Issues .I got Married in 2013 .I never wanted to Marry then even though I was having a strong relationship with my good friend whom I Finnaly got married to .

The idea of Achieving much ,Property Aquisition was my Priority though .But My aged mother keep Pestering me ,stating how my Juniors and are Married with Kids .Well I thought to myself that I wouldn't need the whole wealth to get Married so I got Married .....The first Year was full of Fun and adventures .The thought of having no Child was never ringing in my heart but after 3 years my Immediate Junior brother wife who got married a Year after me got Pregnant ,There was no Issue of Infertility / Childlessness in my Family .

During My Junior brother's Son Naming Ceremony ,All eyes was on me ,The expectations became so High ,Mama was already reacting ,Demanding and asking what exactly was going on. She brought lots of Herbs from the Village but I rejected all because I don't belief or interested in herbs .We Visited a Gynaecologist, Went for Several Test .In one of the Medical Test ,A seminal Fluid Analysis was Carried out and my Sperm was said to be Watery .My wife did Various Medical test,Had a full Abdominal Scan ,She had Ovarian Cyst ,PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases ) Infact Her Fallopian Tube was already Blocked .

She experienced Irregular Menstrual Flow ,Sometimes for a week she won't even have a flow ,Serious Abdominal Pains as well and Embarrasing Itching in her Private Part Area .sometimes she Complains about something like dark thick thing ,Smelly would come out from her Private .Drugs were Prescribed which we used Judiciously .I read several TTC Forums Discusion online ,Read several articles and Success stories of other Couple .Luck was not Smillng at us at all .5 years down this Journey,

We Consulted with different Fertility Doctors .The issue remains unsolved .At a Point I wanted to Opt for IVF or even Adoption ,Just wanted to get out of this Mess .I thought about Suroggacy as well but my Seminal Fluid was really bad,The Motility was nothing to write home about .There was a serious Misunderstanding between me and my Family ,Some of them felt it's my wife that was responsible but both of us were .I diplomatically Stopped there intrusion and reduce there Visit ...I already don't have the normal morning erection anymore infact My sexual Performance was really dwindling .
I went online to seek for an Alternative Solution ,Google was my frequent search tool ,I came across Many ,Patronised about 4 of them with Strong Claims and sugar Coated mouth ,Assurances and Guarantees,At the End of the day it all did not work ,No Pregnancy ,Infections thrives .There was even a time We Travelled far to Kogi state to consult one Herbal Man ,We spents 1 week at His Place .Not very Comfortable Environment though but at least we just need a Solution .It was all herbs everyday but No Solution .I Personally do lots of mixing myself once I read any article on Infertility...7th Year ,Friends began to advise me to try my luck on another woman probably I could be Lucky ,Well I don't drink but had to start drinking to ease the Frustration and depression ,Started Night Clubbing etc,Well the situation got worsen because I keep late night and that started causing Querel , Misunderstanding between me and my wife .on the 7th Year December I moved out of my House because I was already fedup living with a Woman with no Children .Wasn't accusing her though but I just needed a Space .She Became so Frustrated,depressed and Lonely that she almost attempted a Suicide.
I rushed back home and this time my mother came Visiting threatening fire and brimstone that My wife is an Unfruitful woman and she must get another woman for me or I go get another woman ,You know all kind of things like that .On the 8th Year of this Sad Experience .I do Listen to 106.5 Radio Early morning News because I Love News so much ,After which I will Check News papers online ,Nairaland is also my Favourite spot to read News Anonymously.While I was Reading some News ,I came across an Article Given hopes and Optimism to Couple looking for the Fruit of the Womb.I Ignored avoided it most because it's herbal ,Na Dem Dem ,Fake and Non Genuine Claim .I was already Fedup and gave up .I reluctantly Visited the Natural therapist Website to read and Check ,I saw and read some Testimonies but never believed it ,Seen many others already .They are non real Testimonies I said to myself . To cut a so Long story Short .
I Patronised the Natural therapist .We talked and agreed .He Charged me 80k with Waybill through God is Good Logistics to my Destination .Me and my wife used the Therapy though with Doubts and anxiety of the Unknown .Since we did not meet him Physically .Though I Made a Promised that i would really appreciate him if eventually his therapy works . He told me He is not God and only God Gives Children and heals but assured me of Positive results by God's Grace . We sent him all our Medical test and he assured us of Non Side Effect .We started using His therapy ,First the Chronic and Dying Pains my wife do have first Dis-appeared it was like a Joke my seminal Fluid Motility rate % Got increased the Dead and non active sperm cells picks up.

After the Completion of the therapy .Several Medical test Confirms we were Okay. Our Joy became Full when my wife missed her Period .She was Pregnant .Today we are father and Mother .My mother ,Family members all had a Reconciliatory Meeting .We are expecting another Baby again ....
To all TTC Mother's .Be Positive .Light would come at the End of the Tunnel ...Whatever the Medications or Method of Treatment you are Using .Have Faith .

5 Likes

Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by LMS1(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
To The Lazy Youths Who Will Not Read All The Article
Here Is The Summary Of What 'I' Read:
-The Thread Is For Infertile Couples Who Do Not Go For Cheakup Before Marriage.
-OP Was Married For +7 Years Without A Child Because Of This Mistake.
-First OP Didnt Want To Marry But Mummy Forced Him To Marry.
-Now He Has Waste 15GB On Googling The Solution To His Infertelity.
-Sometimes Instead Of Trying Luck On His Wife, OP Is Always Busy Listening To Radio.
-His Friends Started To Advice Him To Try Another Lady And Also Go Clubbing And Drinking.
- He Finally Paid A Whooping 80 Thousand For Waybilling His Solution!
-OP Now Has A Child!
-OP Will Need To Run A DNA Test Later! cheesy.....
Congrats Op, God Of Google Is Proud Of U!
*Grab My Whiskey And Continue To High* grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by PoliteActivist: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Congrats!
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dawnomike(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2021
I am happy for you
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Congrats!
. Thanks .
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
dawnomike:
I am happy for you
. Thanks
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
To The Lazy Youths Who Will Not Read All The Article
Here Is The Summary Of What 'I' Read:
-The Thread Is For Infertile Couples Who Do Not Go For Cheakup Before Marriage.
-OP Was Married For +7 Years Without A Child Because Of This Mistake.
-First OP Didnt Want To Marry But Mummy Forced Him To Marry.
-Now He Has Waste 15GB On Googling The Solution To His Infertelity.
-Sometimes Instead Of Trying Luck On His Wife, OP Is Always Busy Listening To Radio.
-His Friends Started To Advice Him To Try Another Lady And Also Go Clubbing And Drinking.
- He Finally Paid A Whooping 80 Thousand For Waybilling His Solution!
-OP Now Has A Child!
-OP Will Need To Run A DNA Test Later! cheesy.....
Congrats Op, God Of Google Is Proud Of U!
*Grab My Whiskey And Continue To High* grin
I wasn't trying Luck on my wife ,I was Meeting her Regularly , I wasn't Gambling ,I was Performing my function in bed as Man ,We had sex Normal before I started having Erectal Dysfunction and premature Ejaculation .I wasn't busy Listening to Radio at the expense of my duty as a Man ,It's a Normal thing to Listen to News ,I don't Spend D whole day by the Radio .I don't Consider 80K a Whooping amounts ,I spents more than 200K on Previous Medications with No results .I consider any amount spents on my health Justified than Spending on other Issues .Thanks for the Understanding .
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by LMS1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
dleaf:
I wasn't trying Luck on my wife ,I was Meeting her Regularly , I wasn't Gambling ,I was Performing my function in bed as Man ,We had sex Normal before I started having Erectal Dysfunction and premature Ejaculation .I wasn't busy Listening to Radio at the expense of my duty as a Man ,It's a Normal thing to Listen to News ,I don't Spend D whole day by the Radio .I don't Consider 80K a Whooping amounts ,I spents more than 200K on Previous Medications with No results .I consider any amount spents on my health Justified than Spending on other Issues .Thanks for the Understanding .
Thankyou Gardenmedical Solution grin

1 Like

Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by Maxchu: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2021
A Big Congratulations to you ......The Journey of TTC/ Infertility is never an easy one .May others going through it find Succour.
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2021
God is Great
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2021
God is Great
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Be Encouraged .You too can have your Children.
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
God is great always
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2021
congrats to you
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
congrats to you
. Thanks so much
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Remain Positive
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Yours is coming
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2021
No matter the Years you have TTC
Be Optimistic and Encouraged this Morning that you will have your Children .
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Procrastinating can be Dangerous ,Stop the Challenging of TTC now .
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
You too can Testify
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2021
God will do yours
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
You too can have your Baby
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
He is faithful
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
He is Great
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2021
God is going to do it
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Be Positive
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
God is willing
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Keep pushing on
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2021
He is Faithful
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2021
You will have your Baby
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by dleaf: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2021
Look into Him
Re: After 8 Years Of Infertility.how We Had Our Baby. by shithapuns: 9:25am On May 30, 2021
dleaf:
This thread is to encourage Couple out there that are Married for a good Period of Years with Infertility/ TTC Issues .I got Married in 2013 .I never wanted to Marry then even though I was having a strong relationship with my good friend whom I Finnaly got married to .

The idea of Achieving much ,Property Aquisition was my Priority though .But My aged mother keep Pestering me ,stating how my Juniors and are Married with Kids .Well I thought to myself that I wouldn't need the whole wealth to get Married so I got Married .....The first Year was full of Fun and adventures .The thought of having no Child was never ringing in my heart but after 3 years my Immediate Junior brother wife who got married a Year after me got Pregnant ,There was no Issue of Infertility / Childlessness in my Family .

During My Junior brother's Son Naming Ceremony ,All eyes was on me ,The expectations became so High ,Mama was already reacting ,Demanding and asking what exactly was going on. She brought lots of Herbs from the Village but I rejected all because I don't belief or interested in herbs .We Visited a Gynaecologist, Went for Several Test .In one of the Medical Test ,A seminal Fluid Analysis was Carried out and my Sperm was said to be Watery .My wife did Various Medical test,Had a full Abdominal Scan ,She had Ovarian Cyst ,PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases ) Infact Her Fallopian Tube was already Blocked .

She experienced Irregular Menstrual Flow ,Sometimes for a week she won't even have a flow ,Serious Abdominal Pains as well and Embarrasing Itching in her Private Part Area .sometimes she Complains about something like dark thick thing ,Smelly would come out from her Private .Drugs were Prescribed which we used Judiciously .I read several TTC Forums Discusion online ,Read several articles and Success stories of other Couple .Luck was not Smillng at us at all .5 years down this Journey,

We Consulted with different Fertility Doctors .The issue remains unsolved .At a Point I wanted to Opt for IVF or even Adoption ,Just wanted to get out of this Mess .I thought about Suroggacy as well but my Seminal Fluid was really bad,The Motility was nothing to write home about .There was a serious Misunderstanding between me and my Family ,Some of them felt it's my wife that was responsible but both of us were .I diplomatically Stopped there intrusion and reduce there Visit ...I already don't have the normal morning erection anymore infact My sexual Performance was really dwindling .
I went online to seek for an Alternative Solution ,Google was my frequent search tool ,I came across Many ,Patronised about 4 of them with Strong Claims and sugar Coated mouth ,Assurances and Guarantees,At the End of the day it all did not work ,No Pregnancy ,Infections thrives .There was even a time We Travelled far to Kogi state to consult one Herbal Man ,We spents 1 week at His Place .Not very Comfortable Environment though but at least we just need a Solution .It was all herbs everyday but No Solution .I Personally do lots of mixing myself once I read any article on Infertility...7th Year ,Friends began to advise me to try my luck on another woman probably I could be Lucky ,Well I don't drink but had to start drinking to ease the Frustration and depression ,Started Night Clubbing etc,Well the situation got worsen because I keep late night and that started causing Querel , Misunderstanding between me and my wife .on the 7th Year December I moved out of my House because I was already fedup living with a Woman with no Children .Wasn't accusing her though but I just needed a Space .She Became so Frustrated,depressed and Lonely that she almost attempted a Suicide.
I rushed back home and this time my mother came Visiting threatening fire and brimstone that My wife is an Unfruitful woman and she must get another woman for me or I go get another woman ,You know all kind of things like that .On the 8th Year of this Sad Experience .I do Listen to 106.5 Radio Early morning News because I Love News so much ,After which I will Check News papers online ,Nairaland is also my Favourite spot to read News Anonymously.While I was Reading some News ,I came across an Article Given hopes and Optimism to Couple looking for the Fruit of the Womb.I Ignored avoided it most because it's herbal ,Na Dem Dem ,Fake and Non Genuine Claim .I was already Fedup and gave up .I reluctantly Visited the Natural therapist Website to read and Check ,I saw and read some Testimonies but never believed it ,Seen many others already .They are non real Testimonies I said to myself . To cut a so Long story Short .
I Patronised the Natural therapist .We talked and agreed .He Charged me 80k with Waybill through God is Good Logistics to my Destination .Me and my wife used the Therapy though with Doubts and anxiety of the Unknown .Since we did not meet him Physically .Though I Made a Promised that i would really appreciate him if eventually his therapy works . He told me He is not God and only God Gives Children and heals but assured me of Positive results by God's Grace . We sent him all our Medical test and he assured us of Non Side Effect .We started using His therapy ,First the Chronic and Dying Pains my wife do have first Dis-appeared it was like a Joke my seminal Fluid Motility rate % Got increased the Dead and non active sperm cells picks up.

After the Completion of the therapy .Several Medical test Confirms we were Okay. Our Joy became Full when my wife missed her Period .She was Pregnant .Today we are father and Mother .My mother ,Family members all had a Reconciliatory Meeting .We are expecting another Baby again ....
To all TTC Mother's .Be Positive .Light would come at the End of the Tunnel ...Whatever the Medications or Method of Treatment you are Using .Have Faith .

so what was the treatment about, still more herbs?. or english drugs?
throw more light on this story.
congrats once again@@

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am out of here. / Safe Period / I Need Help On Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.