Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Food And Drink Sector Needs Time To Recover From Covid And Brexit Blows - David - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food And Drink Sector Needs Time To Recover From Covid And Brexit Blows - David (223 Views)

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / My Experience At The GT Food And Drink Festival, 2019. / Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food And Drink Sector Needs Time To Recover From Covid And Brexit Blows - David by philstone(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am proud – more than ever – to work for the Scottish food and drink manufacturing industry. Every day I get to work with a range of different companies of all sizes that make food including haggis, biscuits, oatcakes, porridge, soft drinks, and ingredients for other food businesses. Our industry is growing and thriving – this is due to the hard-working and passionate people that work in our sector.
Last week, we published our manifesto – setting out our key priorities for 2021 and beyond. Our first priority is to support the future growth of our industry. Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, the 47,000 hidden heroes that work in food and drink manufacturing companies across Scotland have kept our nation fed and supported their local communities. They have shown great resilience; finding new ways of working, learning new skills and looking for other opportunities to sell their products.
More Info..https://www.lifesolutionsvideosblog.com/2021/02/food-and-drink-sector-needs-time-to.html.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-qgwAE_I6CEE/YC4-dt0mc5I/AAAAAAABCG4/uPKMvvE7FTIYPtgh0WHd6Dfa5Mz0PGM8QCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h342/b25lY21zOjA0ODZjMjcyLTBlYzUtNDNlNC1hOGJkLTY3MDA3OTYxNjYyYzozZmExZjk2OS05MWJmLTRhN2MtYTI0Zi1lMGU1NGU2YjFhYTU%253D%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How To Store A Cake Before Decorating / AWDROP Decries Water Scarcity, Possible Health Dangers, Warns Fake Drillers Agai / Giveaway Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.