Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle (401 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by janefblog: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bello Matawalle the governor of Zamfara state, said he advised his Niger counterpart, Abubakar Bello, to negotiate with bandits.

According to Matawalle, negotiation was not a sign of weakness but part of peace efforts because he realised not all bandits were criminals.

He made the remark after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House on Wednesday.

Matawalle told reporters that he inherited banditry from the previous administration in Zamfara.

“It had been there for almost eight years before I came. Following the dialogue I ............ https://janefblog.com/16109-2not-all-bandits-were-criminals-negotiate-with-bandits-gov-matawalle/

Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Babalegba(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol.Nigerians and misuse of English words. Banditry is a criminal offence, therefore all bandits are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by amazingspiderma: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Insanity is doing the same thing all over again and expecting the same result.

Northern governor cannot meet over Northern insecurity, but when herdsmen are driven from the south, they gather.

Where your heart is, that is where your treasure is.
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by PrinceDz1: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
I'm praying for this country
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Grace001: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
PrinceDz1:
I'm praying for this country

Please include fasting
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by seunmsg(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, some bandits are freedom fighters and human rights activists. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Freestainworld(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is this Man a governor or a Bandit? Ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Monogamy: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
I think it's time to be sending flowers and roses to the bandits..

Idiot
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by lionness(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Imagine
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by bubu2019: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Grace001:

Please include fasting
stp wasting your prayers
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by chrismastre5(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one strong o
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
yeye man, till dey kinapp and torture ur wife and children. this man n bauchi gov should not be even lg chairman if all things equal
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by jumper524(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
na this man dey sponsor those ediots..
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Skyfornia(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
I just tire for these set of leaders...don't they have common sense??
Re: Not All Bandits Were Criminals, Negotiate With Bandits – Gov Matawalle by Whoube99(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
janefblog:
Bello Matawalle the governor of Zamfara state, said he advised his Niger counterpart, Abubakar Bello, to negotiate with bandits.

According to Matawalle, negotiation was not a sign of weakness but part of peace efforts because he realised not all bandits were criminals.

He made the remark after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House on Wednesday.

Matawalle told reporters that he inherited banditry from the previous administration in Zamfara.

“It had been there for almost eight years before I came. Following the dialogue I ............ https://janefblog.com/16109-2not-all-bandits-were-criminals-negotiate-with-bandits-gov-matawalle/

Wetin una dey expect from all these terrorists occupying government houses up north

(1) (Reply)

I Just Say Buhari!!! / Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Children Undergoing Religious And Combat Train / CP Inspects Lagos COVID-19 Vaccines Cold Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.