Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

State Of Youth: Nasarawa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / State Of Youth: Nasarawa State (192 Views)

Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Killing Of Youth In Imo / Nnafor Ogbu: Police Kill Suspected Killers Of Youth President In Rivers / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Youth: Nasarawa State by SoYNasarawa: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm the official chapter leader of 'State of Youth Nasarawa'.

State of Youth is a non-political, non-religious digital platform launched by KidsRights Foundation with the aim of empowering youths worldwide to promote their rights, advocate for equality and fight for progressive change

The SDG in focus this quarter is, 'Decent work and economic growth'.

State of Youth Nasarawa would deal with the micro-theme 'Child Labour'.

This month, we would launch an extensive campaign to spread awareness on the prevalent issue of child labour in the Federal Capital Territory and Nasarawa State.

Our desire is to sensitise the general public on the consequences of child labour. We would act as a bridge between Nigerians and those elected to lead them, including the representativs of governmental and non-governmental human rights organisations. Working with the local media, our message would be adequately passed on...

Over 15 million children are engaged in manual labour:

• Street peddling
• Prostitution
• Domestic servitude
• Mining
• Working in factories and plantations...

These are but a few of the hazardous tasks carried out by 43% of those under the age of 18.

With your support, we can create a decent society for our children to thrive.
Thanks!

For further enquiries and sponsorship, kindly reach out!

Contact

E-mail: stateofyouth.nasarawa@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 09034093278

Follow us on

Instagram: State of Youth Nasarawa
Facebook:. State of Youth Nasarawa.

Re: State Of Youth: Nasarawa State by LawyerLomo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
I'm in
Re: State Of Youth: Nasarawa State by SoYNasarawa: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
LawyerLomo:
I'm in
Hi! I just saw this... Thanks!
I sent an email... A response would be greatly appreciated... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fire Razes Houses In Okobaba Ebute Metta / Updated: Attack On Imo Police Station One Died, No Arms Carted Away – Police / PRESIDENTIAL VISIT: Gov. Ortom, Akeredolu Speaks On 2023 General Elections Amid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.