Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Certificate Of National Service All Mine By Edet Edem Akpan - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Certificate Of National Service All Mine By Edet Edem Akpan (494 Views)

Certificate Of National Service All Mine By Edet Edem Akpan / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / History Of National Youth Services Corps (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of National Service All Mine By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Certificate of National Service all mine!

My praise and thanks goes to God Almighty for protecting, guiding and seeing me through this phase of life and I believe that the next phase is a done deal because He is the Author of my life.
To my loving Family, my dad, mum, brothers, sister, sisters in-law, nieces and nephews I love you all for all you have done for me. You have made me stand tall, thank you!

My service experience was wow, although pandemic interrupted, but I am thankful that I served my country diligently.
My undiluted gratitude goes to all the camp officials at Asaya Camp, camp saed classmates corps members friends and family house friends in Lokoja.

I also appreciate my acting zonal inspector and local government inspector and his assistant for being a father and brother figure to me in Idah my local government area of primary assignment.

I am grateful to all the members of Culture, Leisure and Tourism Education Community Development Service Group for giving me the privilege to led, even though I led virtually. I am thankful.

To my place of primary assignment, I can't thank you enough for being the best PPA in idah because you do not owe corps members. All thanks to my proprietress and principal.

I salute my church for the sweet fellowship through out my service year, I will miss you all but know that I am with you in spirit.

Nevertheless, I remain eternally grateful to my friends and supporters who has supported this course from camp to pop, I say may God bless you all.

Thank you, thank you and thank you!

#ExVIPCorpsMember��‍♂ #CertificateOfNationalServiceAllMine�

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Relocation Cancellation / Help Recommend Good PPA To Work In Lagos State. / In Urgent Need Of A Good PPA In Port Harcourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.