Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss (18068 Views)

Senate Confirms The Nomination Of Haliru Nababa As CG, Correctional Service / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by tillaman(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari is trying to play games
This dude from Imo state
Owerri west former Chairman
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquility4u:

You are a big fool.

E be like say the thing pain you?

Why are all Terrorists' organizations always get their root from Islam?

Al-Shabab
Isis
Ansaru/Boko Haram
Sheikh Gumi/Bandits
Hisbah
Miyetti Allah
Islamic State of West Africa (ISWAP)
Fulani killers in Power/Muslims North?

Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by bejeria101(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Owaincouncil:
He will now start his full 5 year term after 7 years acting.
Enjoyment

Him be better actor lol
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by garfield1: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
tillaman:
This dude from Imo state

He is not.he has been in acting capacity for many years.a lot of southerners are heading too govt agencies but they chose to remain in the background
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by garfield1: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
tillaman:
This dude from Imo state

I expected a lot of guys to shout nepotism or even rubber stamp senate president but no one did.the senate president gave cogent reasons as to why the nominee had to be confirmed and the opposing senators saw reasons with him.lawan is very tactical and diplomatic.he knows how to pacify his colleagues and the presidency just like David mark....cc fergie,zoedew
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Coinbased: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Really
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
garfield1:

I expected a lot of guys to shout nepotism or even rubber stamp senate president but no one did.the senate president gave cogent reasons as to why the nominee had to be confirmed and the opposing senators saw reasons with him.lawan is very tactical and diplomatic.he knows how to pacify his colleagues and the presidency just like David mark....cc fergie,zoedew

What is d law on d issue?
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by yaki84: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
fergie001:

The Sun

Opposition to the confirmation of the nominee pending the proper Constitution of the Commission also came from the Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege:

SOURCE

However, the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Finance, Senator Solomon Adeola urged the Senate to receive and consider the Report of the Committee.

Senate President, Ahmad Lawan also encouraged his colleagues to support the nomination.

SOURCE

The Senate later resolved to write to the President to urgently nominate other members of the FRC, and thus, confirmed the nominee.

The Nigerian Senate

The Federal Responsibility Act (FRA) provides that the board should comprise seven members including the chairman.

SOURCE

Barr. Muruako hails from Ihiagwa in Owerri West LGA of Imo State.
Three senators from akwaibom,Akon eyakenyi , Bassey Albert, Chris ekpeyong.
Bassey is thinking of 2023, he is just there so he can collect his allowance. Matters of national importance isn't his concern anymore.
Akon is thr thinking whether udom will contest for Senate come 2023 after he step down from governor. Chris was just lucky, he is thr for single term. Also he is old already do no need to impress his constituents cos it will count for him.
Southern senators n leaders una weldone o
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
garfield1:

The dude was appointed by Jonathan. Besides, he's a staunch APC member. So I don't see how this vindicates Buhari
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Comments are empty now Igbo man got post.
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by garfield1: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The dude was appointed by Jonathan. Besides, he's a staunch APC member. So I don't see how this vindicates Buhari

Yes but buhari could have sacked him since but refused to upon all the allegations of fraud and misconduct levelled against him by staff.nothing suggests he is a staunch member of apc after all,he grew through the ranks under a pdp regime.

My point is how lawan handled the nomination process the way David mark did...buhari appointed 4 persons today,2 north,2 south.infact,the Senate just confirmed a southerner as the new auditor general...
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Vincigreatest(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ihiagwa nwere mmadu
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by sircatherine45(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Murako? Son of Ihiagwa king?
Yes
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Kapilta(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Coronapilot. I'm here bro. April ending and no failure.
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by CoronaPilot: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kapilta:
Coronapilot. I'm here bro. April ending and no failure.

okay forward me your bank details to nikeballing69@yahoo.com
also attach any government issued ID (i.e voter's card/driving license or passport).
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by Kapilta(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoronaPilot:

okay forward me your bank details to nikeballing69@yahoo.com
also attach any government issued ID (i.e voter's card/driving license or passport).
He's sent it. Seen it now?. Thanks alot.
Re: Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss by gabazin080(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.