Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) (77177 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Pipapi1: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
FISH POND CONSTRUCTION
I require someone that can construct minimum 6 units of surface fish ponds measuring at least 10ft x 30ft in a new farm located at Ayetoro village (4 minutes drive from Redemption Camp) along Lagos - Ibadan expressway.

Interested individuals should send their expression of interest or quotation to la_bahiq@yahoo.com and tura_crescent@yahoo.co.uk on or before Saturday 27th February 2021.

Enquiries
0808 354 0466
0814 214 1075
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

Don't mind the trash-talker. He'd sooner put a gun to his head than stop bashing women on NL.

U made me laugh today.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by OKVALLY: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Where is Oshomole, can he be emulated in anyway?
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Correct woman
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Being like her should cut beyond fashion sense. Ngozi is famous not because of her unique fashion sense, but because of the impact that she has/is made/making in the national and global economic sphere.

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by smile11s(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Etizz:
To me its unnecessary... Stupidd challenge, what you need is to emulate her character, attitudes, brilliancy, and smartness, not all those nonsense challenge and you still remain dumbb ......

Nigerians have her all these while even in our very own system but nobody carried out challenge..... Why now?

Small sense you no get

5 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Etizz:
To me its unnecessary... Stupidd challenge, what you need is to emulate her character, attitudes, brilliancy, and smartness, not all those nonsense challenge and you still remain dumbb ......

Nigerians have her all these while even in our very own system but nobody carried out challenge..... Why now?
Why don't you start by emulating the intelligence, sacrificial nature, understanding and strength of her husband?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
instead of them to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense. No wonder most of them are Senseless and have nothing in their head except urgent things like 2k

You must sha nag. Now they are covered up, you have another angle. If you had any sense, you would know that one of the steps to being like someone includes imitating their dressing. You can’t even imitate the dressing of someone if you have no desire to be like them in other aspects.

One of my facilitators once said, if you have a role model, get their picture, keep it somewhere. Watch their videos, dress the way they dress, talk like them, it helps your transitioning. Ordinary Marlians know this.

Why do you think musicians have pictures of 2pac in their rooms and some go ahead to dress like him?

It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Etizz: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
smile11s:

Small sense you no get

I believe u find it difficult to understand what I wrote up there......
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Etizz: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

Why don't you start by emulating the intelligence, sacrificial nature, understanding and strength of her husband?

U don't get my point.....
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Mysticluv(f): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
My role Model.. We shall all get to such level in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Etizz:

U don't get my point.....
You have no point, you just made noise.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Rugaria: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:

You see the Okon in Okonjo, it tells you Akwa Ibom people have a share in her success story.

I pray she doesn't get corrupted by the mind games and power play cos those people that control the world, hmmm...

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You must sha nag. Now they are covered up, you have another angle. If you had any sense, you would know that one of the steps to being like someone includes imitating their dressing.

One of my facilitators once said, if you have a role model, get their picture, keep it somewhere. Watch their videos, dress the way they dress, talk like them, it helps your transitioning. Even Marlians know this.

Why do you think musicians have pictures of 2pac in their rooms and some go ahead to dress like him?

It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.
That boy is prolly suffering some form of mental malady or the other, which I pray doesn't lead him to suicide one day. undecided
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

That boy is prolly suffering some form of mental malady or the other. I hope his hate doesn't lead him to suicide one day. undecided

I always read his post on his different endeavors, including migration that keeps failing. I did have some pity for him, but it is now obvious why. The cosmos has a way of settling people like that.

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Dobest: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
She main her style that's a sign of self confidence.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I always read his post on his different endeavors, including migration that keeps failing. I did have some pity for him, but it is now obvious why. The cosmos has a way of settling people like that.
You've said it all sis.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You must sha nag. Now they are covered up, you have another angle.If you had any sense, you would know that one of the steps to being like someone includes imitating their dressing. You can’t even imitate the dressing of someone if you have no desire to be like them in other aspects.

One of my facilitators once said, if you have a role model, get their picture, keep it somewhere. Watch their videos, dress the way they dress, talk like them, it helps your transitioning. Ordinary Marlians know this.

you were making sense till you used that language
You see, an unintelligent girl or lady is quick to use insult when you hit them where it pains..
You are not intelligent like I use to give you credit for
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
You see, an unintelligent girl or lady is quick to use insult when you hit them where it pains..

You hit me nowhere, you no even reach. I am simply telling you what is. Keep your credit, use it to get some senses, if it is sufficient to get any.

2 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You must sha nag. Now they are covered up, you have another angle.If you had any sense, you would know that one of the steps to being like someone includes imitating their dressing. You can’t even imitate the dressing of someone if you have no desire to be like them in other aspects.

[color=#990000]It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
[/color]

.It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

about this you wrote up there, it was because I married a Senseless and badluck idiot like yourself..
Ever since I left her, you can't imagine how much have progressed and in a matter of months, I will give a shocking testimony...
Fools like you will never make a man progress

2 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Etizz: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

You have no point, you just made noise.

Why are u so pained and personal..problem is too much in this country don't allow it to affect your mental health dear.....bye ..?
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

And my senseless gigolo father is servicing women old enough to be his mothers because he is a wretched fool.

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by ugbanante: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Copy copy... But the original still remains original! Success is so cool!!!
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by RlCHSATAN: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
this hoes will never copy.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cant we vote this woman as president?
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by ozueozue(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wow, finally something applaudable is trending, we are having sense....2021 will b great.

robosky02:
#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians recreate Okonjo-Iweala's outfits on social media

There's a trending fashion challenge in honour of Iweala's WTO appointment. Seen it yet?

Nigerians celebrate Okonjo Iweala with the #BeLikeNgoziChallenge

The world, Nigerians in particular, is celebrating Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's remarkable appointment as the new Director General [DG] of the World Trade Organisation [WTO].

Iweala, a former Finance minister in Nigeria, was on Monday, February 15, 2021 confirmed as the first ever woman and African to be the Director General of the WTO.

Nigerians are taking the celebration up a notch, and with an Internet fashion challenge created in honour of the Nigerian economist.

The idea of the #BeLikeNgoziChallenge is simple. Just replicate the veteran’s trademark outfit - an African print blouse, and a headgear styled in her trademark fashion. You get cool points if you add eye glasses.

These are the best entries so far:

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/fashion/okonjo-iwealas-wto-appointment-celebrated-with-fashion-challenge-or/sqhzk6b

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
why are you all bitter? This must really hit you people hard
Chii59:

Foolish talk.
You're not 1/1000000th of the man her husband is. You think the man didn't make sacrifices? Or you think he was some lazy lout who spends his days cussing women on nairaland? Dolts like you are the ones who attract "urgent 2k" seekers.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Etizz:

Why are u so pained and personal..problem is too much in this country don't allow it to affect your mental health dear.....bye ..?
When you have emulated NOI 's husband, then you have the moral grounds to demand for a similarly minded woman. No to cuss women like a frustrated bloke.

3 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
why are you all bitter? This must really hit you people hard
Depression is real. You need God's help.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by bluebay(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
She's better 100x than Bubu
What’s 100X. It’s even a disgrace and platform of impossibilities, to mention both names in between 2 mins, not to call of comparing them..
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
E pain am. grin
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Most will prefer to be like Mercy Eke, Regina or Nollywood actresses.
She made her name and announced her family while some mumus are praying for future rich men to come their ways.

Louder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.