Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello (317 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by TheRareGem1(f): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has said that he does not visit President Muhammadu Buhari to seek solution to insecurity in his State.

Bello said he would rather sit down with stakeholders in his state to proffer solutions than paying lip service by visiting the President in Abuja.

Speaking on Channels Television, Bello stressed that he does not pay lip service, adding that stakeholders in the state collaborate with security agencies to analyse intelligence to forestall the breakdown of law and order.

“The Nigeria Police that are in the country today are the same in Kogi State. The Army in the country is the same in Kogi State. All the law enforcement agencies we have in the country today are exactly what I have in Kogi State.

“So, when they provide such information, we act on it, we don’t pay lip service, we don’t pass buck, we don’t visit Abuja for solutions at all times. I don’t think there is any day I have ever visited Abuja for any solution. What I do is to sit down here and do my job,” the governor said.

So, when they provide such information, we act on it, we don’t pay lip service, we don’t pass buck, we don’t visit Abuja for solutions at all times. I don’t think there is any day I have ever visited Abuja for any solution. What I do is to sit down here and do my job,” the governor said.

Speaking further, Gvernor Bello said there is a need for his counterparts from other states to collaborate and implement policies that will put an end to the herdsmen crisis in the country.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/18/insecurity-i-dont-run-to-buhari-for-solution-i-handle-things-in-kogi-yahaya-bello/
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by inoki247: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol we know you've your thugs....

They help you in protecting Kogi..
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by HopeVictor(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Every state needs to help themselves waiting for the president to intervene is waste of time..just like waiting for some girls to cum..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Kriss216: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is where my problem with the Ooni started.

Fulani herdsmen were slaughtering your subjects, you ran to Abuja to collect envelope against Sunday Igboho.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Elsanchez: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lori Iro
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by TheRareGem1(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Keep shut there. Which insecurity dey Kogi. The state capital and the village are the same. You can't even differentiate which is capital nd which is village.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Officialgarri: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
That's how a state Governor should act.
And by that, take responsibility of whatever happens within your state.

Hypocrisy is blaming El-rufai for insecurity in Southern Kaduna but blame Buhari for the insecurity in Benue

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Anigreat: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked

This failure of a governor is feeling fly now o

Btw, there's no different between Jubril Alsundani and Yahaya Bello. while the former is a failure at federal level the later is a failure at state level.

The same way Alsundani is managing the affairs of the zoo is the same way Bello is managing the affairs of Kogi

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Freestainworld(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bello's idea is good, but we know he isn't worth a penny in governance.
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Fahdiga(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
You still won't smell the presidency

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by PureMe01: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
That's how Tinubu packaged Buhari convincingly to zombies in 2015
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by superior1: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
In the idiots mind, he would win a national election
Re: Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello by BafanaBafana: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
True that. Unlike Ortom

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Under Fire For Giving Away N40 bIllion Asaba Int'l Airport For N4b / Governor Akeredolu Swears In New Chief Of Staff (photos) / WHO IS NIGERIA FOR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.