Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) (818 Views)

Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
We are back again today with another amazing super cheap cheat for glo users to make use of the internet and access their favorite website.

Glo is known for offering amazing data offers to their users and also having having alot of outrageous and amazing free browsing cheats.

This plan is for those users who love to stream their favorite videos on youtube and also it expires after 5 hours, but with the help of a vpn you will be able to use it to access all sites or to download stuffs.

Requirements

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-activate-1-5gb-for-n50-data-cheat-on-glo/

Note:this cheat is 100% tested and working.

Also an idiot with the monicker crmbuster, Becky, lordvico or another of his fake accounts will come to blast the cheat in the comments section..his a scammer with over 30 fake accounts on nairaland..he will act too good and true to believe..when you fall for his trap his gonna scam you like others. BEWARE!!

Just apply the procedures in the article and move on.. DON'T BE A VICTIM OF HIS SCAMS

1 Like

Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Paparazziee: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thanks op he nearly scammed me oo
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Paparazziee:
Thanks op he nearly scammed me oo
thank God for you..just read the article and do ur thing.. scammer like him full nairaland
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Ugwunnae2: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pauljj:
thank God for you..just read the article and do ur thing.. scammer like him full nairaland
I wonder why Dem never still ban him and him fake accounts for nairaland..him format be say him go try to the protect you from getting scammed by blasting the op..Dem if you trust him!!the rest na tales by moonlight
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ugwunnae2:
I wonder why Dem never still ban him and him fake accounts for nairaland..him format be say him go try to the protect you from getting scammed by blasting the op..Dem if you trust him!!the rest na tales by moonlight
if you blast him he immediately follows your profile.. he don cast for scamming.. and he would be blackmailing innocent people as scammers to look righteous
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
his a pro scammer fah..so quick in screenshoting someone's account and threads just to create proof to look innocent.. make this mods something before more people fall victim of his scams
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by samdreyy: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pauljj:
his a pro scammer fah..so quick in screenshoting someone's account and threads just to create proof to look innocent.. make this mods something before more people fall victim of his scams
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Nentawemoore: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thanks alot..abeg post for Airtel and mtn
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nentawemoore:
Thanks alot..abeg post for Airtel and mtn
I would sooner
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Nentawemoore: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pauljj:
I would sooner
thanks alot
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nentawemoore:
thanks alot
u welcome
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Bj2344: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
I won join your teleg channel
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bj2344:
I won join your teleg channel
if I post links here Dem go ban me
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hope you get
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Bj2344: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pauljj:
if I post links here Dem go ban me
kk no p
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Bj2344:
kk no p
wink
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by becky39000(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2021
samdreyy:

Exhibition of Stupidity grin
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Yellowsisiii: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
becky39000:

Exhibition of Stupidity grin
hushpuppi the second we hail thee..op don already open your nyash
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by becky39000(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yellowsisiii:
hushpuppi the second we hail thee..op don already open your nyash

Go hail ur Legendary love peddler of a mother first
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Yellowsisiii: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
becky39000:

Go hail ur Legendary love peddler of a mother first
scammer I can't exchange words with a 419er like you
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yellowsisiii:
bae forget that stupid scammer...since I expose am for nairaland him just the confused
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by becky39000(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yellowsisiii:

And yet here u are exchanging
Omo Eran angry
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
becky39000:

And yet here u are exchanging
Omo Eran angry
scammer leave that aunty
She no get ur time

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Jokes About Getting Tattoo Of Ada Ameh (Photos) / Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself / Veteran Actor, Emeka Ike Turns 54 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.