Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture (7205 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
As Nigeria defence minister said
Defend yourself against bandit
We in the south

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by oilPUSSY(f): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Myetti allah abi wetin be there name should call their followers in the south to order to avoid future bloodshed

15 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Best news ever.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by YourMajesty(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nice... This should send a strong message to that useless Zamfara governor that you don't broker peace deal with bandits.

Amotekun should do same to any m0ronic herdsman disturbing the peace of the SW.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by gasparpisciotta: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
What is an herds man doing with an assault rifle?

14 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by GamalNasser: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by okeyglm: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
keep it up. open grassing is prohibited in ani igbo. I support esn for this

27 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by hotwax: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
My Yoruba bros. Lets put fire on them in south west...when they chase them in the east, they are surely coming to the west...

27 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Gadafii: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
i am beginning to love this ESN, shame on me for despising MNK before, now i have fully understood what he did for the igbo race shocked

these fulani guys are ruthless and evil, unfortunately only the eastern of nigeria is ready and capable of routing this monsters from their lands, while other regions are still sleeping on a bicycle waiting for aid from federal govts(govt of the Fulani) AMOTEKUN for example is busy arresting naira marley 'wannabes', burning the businesses of innocent hausas in ibadan instead of combing the evil forest, while Fulani herdsmen kill and burn amotekuns and their vehicles

kudos to Nnamdi Kanu, you can hate him, but u cant deny he is a genius cool

i am from the middle belt, before u tag me ipob cheesy

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Akiara: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
ESN RUNNING THINGS AGAINST FUTA JALON TERRORIST...WHO THE DULLARD AND HIS FOLLOWERS IN ASO-ROCK REFUSED TO CALL TERRORIST!!!

THE ONLINE BRIGADE OF TRUMPETERS FROM THE BMC BLOCK ARE RESOUNDINGLY MUTE AS THE GBEGE DON REACH THEIR DOMOT! grin grin grin

NNAMDI KANU IS NO MORE ----COWARD
NNAMDI KANU IS NO MORE ---ALBINO HUNCHBACK
NNAMDI KANU IS NO LONGER-----RUNAWAY
NNAMDI KANU IS NO MORE----O'LEVEL SHECOW

SEE ALL THE NAMES HATEFUL PEOPLE CALLED A MAN THAT IS FIGHTING FOR HIS PEOPLE....

THEIR SAVIOUR SUNDAY "BOBO-MAKEWAY" IGHOHO RAN AWAY TO GERMANY WITHOUT EVEN CONFRONTING A FULANI KID!!! grin grin grin grin. THE GUY WAS BUSY EXHIBITING DIFFERENT TYPES OF JUJU JERSEY!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHERE MC OLUOMO??
WHERE KOKO ZARIA??
WHERE IS TUNDE POLY

WHERE ALL THE BUS STOP TOUTS THAT SPECIALIZE IN SNATCHING BALLOT BOX??........

THEIR SO CALLED POLITICAL GODFATHER"DRUGGIE JAGABAN" IS BUSY LICKING HIS WOUNDS. PEOPLE WARNED HIM AND HE SAID WHERE ARE THE COWS

AS FOR THE FULANI MASQUERADING AS HAUSA AND THOSE USING IGBO VS YORUBA MONIKERS ON THIS PLATFORM....UNA CUP DON FULL...

PEOPLES LIVES ARE SACROSANCT AND NOBODY HAS MONOPLOY OF VIOLENCE....

LET EVERYBODY WAKE UP TO WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING...THE ONSLAUGHT BY THE FULANI (BACKED BY THIS USELESS GOVERNMENT) IS REAL!!

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA.....NO TIME FOR NONSENSE!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by tungamaje: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
You can identify them through their rubber shoes

27 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
tungamaje:

And coat on top danshiki... hehehe

24 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by THUNDER4real(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kudos to ESN, Amotekun has misplaced priority. If middle belt, Amotekun can join the fight against this fulani idiots, Buhari will wake up one day and ask for referendum or divide the country.

These fulani herdsmen are wicked and their leader is in Aso rock. This is the reason government is doing nothing.

24 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by theFilmtric: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
All hail the Eastern Security network !—they are doing well!
theFilmtricsay

24 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by powerhouse3(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Do you see that punch line

"Don't worry about the location"..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Akiara: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
YOU SHARP....

powerhouse3:
Do you see that punch line

"Don't worry about the location"..

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by samyj2477: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
nice one. any Fulani heardsman found in the bush should be killed...including their families. don't just kill only their cows. Make the Fulani people in the bush disappear silently. Kill and burry them in that bush.

18 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inventory +1 AK-47

6 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by stebell(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gadafii:
i am beginning to love this ESN, shame on me for despising MNK before, now i have fully understood what he did for the igbo race shocked

these fulani guys are ruthless and evil, unfortunately only the eastern of nigeria is ready and capable of routing this monsters from their lands, while other regions are still sleeping on a bicycle waiting for aid from federal govts(govt of the Fulani) AMOTEKUN for example is busy arresting naira marley 'wannabes', burning the businesses of innocent hausas in ibadan instead of combing the evil forest, while Fulani herdsmen kill and burn amotekuns and their vehicles

Point of correction the South South or Niger Delta isn't sleeping. The Boko boys disguising as bandits know their limit to what they can do down here
Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by LilyColin(f): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kill them all including their wives & kids.

Fulanis are animals so treat them like animals

12 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by EMMY76: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good job from the esn one less bloodthirsty fulani jihadist to worry about.

11 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by fireback: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
I love the finishing sentence... "don't worry about the location".

5 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
If the price of a nationhood is regular blood letting, let us not be a nation.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Amotekun should stop arresting now and start killing these terrorists; after all, they are killers too. You arrest, hand them over to the police, the police release them and they kill more farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by aryzgreat: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
What d fvck was he doing with AK47 assault rifle, if not to kill farmers and kidnap host community for ransom.

Nice job ESN!

No need telling location before their patron send jet fighters

One less terrorist off the land.

5 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
lol, bandit meet his 72 virgins got me

ESN na you biko

4 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by BlackPantherxXx: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Be proud of your heritage... flat head coward.

Gadafii:

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by jchioma: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
stebell:

Point of correction the South South or Niger Delta isn't sleeping. The Boko boys disguising as bandits know their limit to what they can do down here

Dey there.... Haven't you heard of herdsmen raping, maiming and killings in Delta villages? Google it.
Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by joefengzy(m): 2:48am On Feb 19, 2021
tungamaje:

That rubber shoe shaaa
Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by stonemasonn: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2021
YourMajesty:
Nice... This should send a strong message to that useless Zamfara governor that you don't broker peace deal with bandits.

Amotekun should do same to any m0ronic herdsman disturbing the peace of the SW.
Amotekun is a big disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by beautyhd: 4:18am On Feb 19, 2021
How can a herder move around with AK 47, for what reasons if not to annihilate the host communities and take over their lands.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Meet His 72 Virgins:courtesy ESN /picture by REDshouse(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
What is an herds man doing with an assault rifle?

he only had a knife... ESN killed him and put the rifle on him to look as if he had a riffle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN / The Moroccans Are Coming !!! / Don't Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre– NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.