Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. (2774 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well he won't be the first person to create a militant group but someone should wake the man up if he thinks Igbo will go to war bcus of his scam package and militant group esn

dats like the biggest joke of the century

it's obviously fg army vs esn militants
nothing more nothing less

we have bad leaders like every other region
but the solution cannot e to rally behind a scammer dat said he thinks he is god and dat Igbo is cursed

he is alone in this all alone

What surprises me the most is when I see our people mostly based in the East jumping up and defending his rubbish. We should not allow him use our lives to play his games
Re: Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

What surprises me the most is when I see our people mostly based in the East jumping up and defending his rubbish. We should not allow him use our lives to play his games

Well from my side a lot of people are beginning to see through his scam

I was a member too I joined from massob but later denounced Ipob in 2016 when the thief became power drunk and started to say crazy stuffs there was a time he said we are practicing a fake religion dat the religion Igbos will practice is judaism

just imagine the impetus the yardstick how can I follow a man dat will detect how I will worship my Chi

give that egocentric scammer power and come back to see how much of a saint pmb is

I just hope this Army with their records of unprofessionalism will go after the militant group esn and not show mental disorder like they did in Orlu the last time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. / The New Labour Party Logo? / Why Ihedioha Withdrew From PDP Guber Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.