Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (56613 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Toks2008:

You be small pickin.

I know a 26 year old Akwa ibom lady who is a single mum but she has been with just one man in all her life.

We have 20 year old girl without a child but with body count that will make you go mad in disbelieve.

So which one is the real "left over"?

That a lady is a single mum does not make her less attractive but this is a fact only real men can relate with.

You like single mums, it doesn't make you a real man. You are just a man like every other man out there.

Our choices varies.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
FLAVOURed Food grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Flavour's palliative cheesy
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Flavour don chop better meat for this life.

The quality of women he has poured his semenn into is very high.

Much better grade of women than that of tuface idibia.

Pricckk created for beauty queens.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
kiddkash:
now I understand flavour better
guyz I mean if you were flavour, wouldn't you hit that

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by sinola(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Drinokrane:
A Former beauty queen Anna Ebiere has put her legs on display in birthday pictures, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one shared the pictures on Instagram on Thursday.

Captioning all her posts she said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbVZYmgyWJ/?igshid=pd6k5vnbjzxd

Anna who turned 26 had on February 2 spoke on the challenges she had faced and how her birthday this her will be a reminder of how she has been able to pull through.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbk_QsACJd/?igshid=6sdjtdfd3lxo

In November 2020, she bagged a bachelor’s degree in Rural Development and Ecotourism in Ghana.

Announcing her achievement, Anna shared graduation pictures on Instagram.

She said, “It can only be God! BA Rural Development and Ecotourism. 2nd Class Upper.”

Anna is the winner of the 2012 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) pageant.

She welcomed her daughter Sofia with singer Flavour in 2015.

I thought her name was Anna Banner before?
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Glovoutu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Make mumu guys no go mistaken Tokunbo as brand new oh. Good EVENING
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Glovoutu:
Make mumu guys no go mistaken Tokunbo as brand new oh. Good EVENING
Some tokunbo clean pass new car.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by gbemishile: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
kiddkash:
meeeen. e no easy to think straight if you see this kain kpekus. flavour carry eye see future o
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Finally an MBGN that truly deserves the title.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by mhktaryan: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
kiddkash:
Badt guy
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by AfroKnight: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one is fine sha. She deserved to win.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
the way nairaland ladies avoid dis thread sef taya me.....
Beauty pass beauty abeg........dey see beta beauty dem japa
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by SJay7(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:

Still sexy despite After One but still it doesn't stop the fact that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Good to finally have u back man...

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her stylishly advertising herself for a potential suitor to marry her, I see suitors being scared to commit to her because Okafor's law will come into play once flavor decides to see his daughter, I don't see her getting married anytime soon, I see her having more kids for other men. This I have seen.

Daddy, where is your church?.
I need visions.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by andy4d2ofus(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her stylishly advertising herself for a potential suitor to marry her, I see suitors being scared to commit to her because Okafor's law will come into play once flavor decides to see his daughter, I don't see her getting married anytime soon, I see her having more kids for other men. This I have seen.

Yes you are very correct on okafor's law
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Flavour sperm recipient grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
RealEstate247:
HBD

Do the Needful
Do you need a property (Land/House) in the city of Abeokuta. 0.8.1.3.8.3.1.1.2.2.8

How much ?
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Oizee(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
lol....u eh
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by twistakelv: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rent/hire 1 or more today. from enugu to any state or any state to enugu. we also do within enugu private drop services.
other services we provide include:
1. vip school runs services for your kids or school.
2. vip services for wedding celebrants and special guests - bride's parents, groom's parents etc
3. vip services for thanks giving, burial and other festive ceremonies.
4. vip services when you want to visit your village with your family without stress.
5. vip courier services
etc.
ivm connect is brand new 2020 model hunchback luxury brand from innoson vehicle manufacturing company. they are available for public use within and outside enugu. all you need do is call or chat me up and we will deliver unforgettable cruise experience to your door step and pleasure.

O7O188O487O

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Well, happy birthday to her. Which is the name, Banner or Ebiere? She should stop confusing someone.
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Shedrach00(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
na legs them dey display now not the face anymore
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Mandela27: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
SJay7:
Good to finally have u back man...
they've banned him again
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
JudgeKronos:
My people abeg, is this news, rumor, gist or gossip..?

Entertainment news
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2021
twistakelv:
Rent/hire 1 or more today. from enugu to any state or any state to enugu. we also do within enugu private drop services.
other services we provide include:
1. vip school runs services for your kids or school.
2. vip services for wedding celebrants and special guests - bride's parents, groom's parents etc
3. vip services for thanks giving, burial and other festive ceremonies.
4. vip services when you want to visit your village with your family without stress.
5. vip courier services
etc.
ivm connect is brand new 2020 model hunchback luxury brand from innoson vehicle manufacturing company. they are available for public use within and outside enugu. all you need do is call or chat me up and we will deliver unforgettable cruise experience to your door step and pleasure.

O7O188O487O
the way dis ride dae rain for 042 town now no b small o,, I hear say Na 1milli
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Faber(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Abeg change that ur moniker. This one no be false prophecy na confirm prophecy...
3 bottles for you...you dey see clear my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Omeifa: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Toks2008:

You be small pickin.

I know a 26 year old Akwa ibom lady who is a single mum but she has been with just one man in all her life.

We have 20 year old girl without a child but with body count that will make you go mad in disbelieve.

So which one is the real "left over"?

That a lady is a single mum does not make her less attractive but this is a fact only real men can relate with.

God bless you 100%
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Pain(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2021
This woman wan enter market again. No worry dem go call you
Re: Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by ume1000: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Zooposki:

What makes you think she was not the one that bleeped Flavour. Abi you think say na only men like to bleep.
can a man be bleeped?

Cos like time I checked the man does the action not the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.