Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Real Estate, Agriculture And Mortgage Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate, Agriculture And Mortgage Investment (270 Views)

Invest In Agriculture And Earn Big / Read This If You Intend Investing In Agriculture And Making It Big / Invest In Agriculture And Get Up To 44% ROI Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate, Agriculture And Mortgage Investment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Our Investment Packages include: Oxford Agrovest Investment:
29% R.O.I (Returns on Investment) in 12 Months.
35% R.O.I (Returns on Investment) in 14 Months.
Our Real Estates Investment Packages includes:
Oxford Build Vest: 29.5% R.O.I ( Returns on Investment) in 12 Months.
Oxford Mortgage Vest: 45% R.O.I in 16 Months.
The Mortgage Vest runs in two ways
1) 45% R.O.I can be withdrawn as an Upfront within the first one week of Investment and the Capital can be withdrawn two weeks after the 16 Month Maturity on Investment.
2) 45% R.O.I can be withdrawn within the first one week of Investment and the Capital converted to Shares which allows the investor to automatically become a shareholder of the company, Oxford International Group and earn dividends for a lifetime.
How Much Can I Invest:
Minimum Investment is N100,000.
Maximum: No Limit.

Our Farms are Insured by Leadway Assurance Company.
Please Note: there is no limit to the amount of money you can Invest and you can also subscribe to our different Investment packages at the same time.
Thank you, we humbly await your response.

For more info: 08188912439
#oxfordinternationalgroup
#oxfordagrovest
#oxfordbuildvest

(1) (Reply)

Insta Gains / Lands For Sale In Enugu State / You Can Make Money From Your Home Without Any Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.