Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert (310 Views)

The Woman With Four Legs And Two Vaginas That Died Six Days To Her Birthday / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Application Letter Written By One Of The ‘new’ Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert by teegrams(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
A goodbye message from the desert! See the Last Letter Written By Sudani Family

A Sudani family was crossing the desert towards Libya before their car broke down. Since literally nobody was around to help they slowly starved.. and died. They were found today morning by border patrol 250km away from the small city of Alkufra in southeastern Libya.

What is so heartbreaking to me is the message one of them left. Written in Arabic it literally says :

“ To whom finds this message :

This is my brother’s number Muhammad Salah Aldin… Goodbye and I’m sorry I couldn’t bring my mom to you! My dad and Nasir love you. Pray for us. “

Source:https://rayoonline.com/heartbreakingsee-last-letter-written-by-sudani-family-that-died-while-crossing-the-desert/

Re: See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert by ridwanlawal: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
مؤثر جدا
So touching
Re: See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert by Kayberg: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
I thought only Toyota Hilux travel well in the desert. Though, any vehicle could break down at any time. Sad event.
Re: See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert by istina: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
So sad
What a pity
May we all end well and at the right time

(1) (Reply)

Bus Drivers On Strike On Badagry Expressway Lagos State. / Chioma Allegedly In Tears Following Davido’s Entanglement Returns To School / CAMRY MUSCLE 2010 Sports Edition 2.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.