Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! (340 Views)

Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by Markbrowny: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hello Nigerians, these are some of the hard decisions that a sitting President who means well for Nigerians can take to transform this country for good.

First of all, I don’t know how you see it, but to the best of my knowledge, I have seen that the problem of Nigeria is insecurity,lack of proper eduction,tribalism,religious bigots and corruption. To fix this, I will give a short summary below on how a good President can transform this country for good within 8 years of my govt (1st & 2nd term).

InSecurity:

Listen for this country to move forward, some people just need to die. Yes I repeat some people need to be murdered and its better we accept this bitter truth. I don’t care where they come from. The same insecurity the military and police are fighting today, 80% of it in this country are being caused by the same military and police. What pains me most is that, do you know the large number of young vibrant Nigerian soldiers and police officers that have lost their life’s at the battle field due to corruption in the military? Do you know what the families of these officers are going through? Some of them have not even been paid by the govt. It breaks my heart and give me the courage to sentence these corrupt office through the court or have them killed by sponsored bandits.

In my govt, with an executive order, a state of emergency will be declared across the nation at the point of swearing into office. All borders closed, international airports and sea ports closed. This will last for a period of six months and all foreigners in Nigeria will be asked to registered or leave within 3 months.

Within this 6 months of a nation wide state of emergency, in my govt, there will be massive arrest (with court order) and day and night assassination (by my sponsored bandits) of corrupt retired and serving military and police officers across the country.
So in my govt, the corrupt officers will have two options before them, to either come to court and pay for their sins or get killed by my underground sponsored bandits with special deadly weapons and techs.

This will clean the military and police and trust me, with the new high spirit officers that would replace these corrupt murderers, Insecurity in Nigeria will be a thing of the past within 1 year 6 months of my govt.

To boost security in Nigeria, i will give an order that all state borders across the country, must have heavy security presence with security devices installed at the state borders to scan drugs and weapons.
Every Nigerian above the age of 18 who wants to travel from one state to another state must have a state issued electronic ID card or risk being arrested at the state border and charged to court immediately.

I know some of you may not agree with me in the aspect of assassinating these corrupt retired and serving military and police officers, But i also know that some of you will be very glad and will support me.

You can drop your comments.

Next post: Education:

Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by nairalandankrah: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one is strong, but it happened in little ghana so y not here??
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
9ja na joke
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by phorget(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Op we are both on the same page jare but what I will only add is that ones someone is been confirmed of embezzlement then my secret killers won't only kill such a person but they will also eliminate everyone related to that corrupt individuals knowing fully well that they also would have tasted from the embezzled public fund.
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by holluwizzy: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Okay....

Let me relax back.
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just olodos everywhere. Close your borders and airports for six months to chase corrupt military and police officials. Have you thought of the economic consequences? You want to make Nigeria poverty capital of the world times 2 shebi.
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by Eagba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
phorget:
Op we are both on the same page jare but what I will only add is that ones someone is been confirmed of embezzlement then my secret killers won't only kill such a person but they will also eliminate everyone related to that corrupt individuals knowing fully well that they also would have tasted from the embezzled public fund.
no no no, it's better if everyone buying for a post in your government should sign a law that stipulates that all members of their family will be sentence along side them if found guilty of corruption.
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by Monogamy: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Another gibberish
Re: Nigeria: How I Will Transform Nigeria With Bloodshed And Good Governance!! by Gerrard59(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Markbrowny:
Hello Nigerians, these are some of the hard decisions that a sitting President who means well for Nigerians can take to transform this country for good.

First of all, I don’t know how you see it, but to the best of my knowledge, I have seen that the problem of Nigeria is insecurity,lack of proper eduction,tribalism,religious bigots and corruption. To fix this, I will give a short summary below on how a good President can transform this country for good within 8 years of my govt (1st & 2nd term).

InSecurity:

Listen for this country to move forward, some

In my govt, with an executive order, a state of emergency will be declared across the nation at the point of swearing into office. All borders closed, international airports and sea ports closed. This will last for a period of six months and all foreigners in Nigeria will be asked to registered or leave within 3 months.

Within this 6 months of a nation wide state of emergency, in my govt, there will be massive arrest (with court order) and day and night assassination (by my sponsored bandits) of corrupt retired and serving military and police officers across the country.

Next post: Education:

Buhari did same to fight food inflation yet Nigerians experienced same thing he claimed to fight against. Again, the borders in the northern part were said to be closed to stop insurgents from entering the country, yet insurgency has skyrocketed. Same foreigners are being compelled to get registered within a short time frame. However, this hasn't solved the security problem.

Why then does a random Markbrowny believe that him doing same will work? Don't you people learn from mistakes? Don't you read history? This is the same stoopid mentality Soyinka and Pat Utomi had when they supported a man they witnessed as 50 and 29 year olds respectively as he destroyed the country's economy. An Abacha incarnate.

Y'all never learn but when you do, you will do it the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Magistrate Fumes, Releases COVID-19 Protocols Violators Over Extortion. / Twitter Is Not The Same Like Nairaland,give Me Some Tips Please.... / Breaking::Fire Erupts At NNPC Alagbole, Akute After Tanker Goes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.