Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) (55262 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Somadina Adinma Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by Schro4real: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
fareed69:
Were are the pictures of other Corp members , also try to display your certificate for all to see.
This Pics can as well be taken in your room with borrowed Uniform.
Not convincing.
Who knows if he's posing with someone else's uniform. Which higher institution did he attend, which set, where's the NYSC certificate? Some gullible Nigerians arse-licking their so called celebs.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by Ashibelieve: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
What did he study?
How did he do his project and defence? I need to see his project work.

ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile has completed his mandatory one year National Youth Service (NYSC), IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared photos of himself dressed in his NYSC uniform. He captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcMd5hFh-A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Exodora:
When did they pass out . Please I need to know is necessary.
My cousin that is serving since March last year, told us that she went to camp again this February am surprise to see that some people just pass out .
Please I would like to know what set this is and the day they passed out .
This girl is telling plenty lies . First she told us that her name was out in June past year but she was not aware so she will go with the batch which is batch A last year , now we are expecting her to finish this March she came up with another lie that she went to camp and that her passing out will be in next 6months .
This girl has finished us chaaaaiiii !
If to say you fit focus on your life like this. you for don make am undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ghost corper
Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by Herbiedeen(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
zlatan Mr ibile, how market?

School na scam, school na scam see results. Na deceive we go dey deceive our self for this nation

LORI IRO
try to always understand a statement very well before commenting on it.......Is it his certificate that he's using to make the money and fame he has?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) by Exodora: 2:14am On Feb 21, 2021
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
If to say you fit focus on your life like this. you for don make am undecided
What do you mean focus on your life , what is there that you don't understand.Is it that somebody has been decieving the family for long or what .
What is my business. Had she not started feeding us with lies I would careless just concerned for her parents cause it will break their heart.
And if she can come up with the truth I think there might be a solution now before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.