Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post (290 Views)

Nairaland The Ajegunle Of Social Media Platforms[photos] / Pendulum: The Truth They Won’t Tell President Buhari / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
The nairaland mods are very funny.

I posted about Nairaland promoting FAKENEWS to frontpage, they quickly deleted the post.

This is not the first time.

When the truth is hard to handle, censorship rules.

Nairaland censorship police aka moderators are already displaying their talent. I see you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Aflix(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol.....I know what you posted are lies to defend atrocities.
Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....I know what you posted are lies to defend atrocities.

Do you know the meaning of atrocities?
Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
hmmn
Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Aflix(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you know the meaning of atrocities?

The quality or state of being atrocious; enormous wickedness; extreme criminality or cruelty.

Yep.... this is exactly what you defend.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Go and create own forum and lets hear word

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Tell Nairaland The Truth, They Quickly Delete My Post by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aflix:

The quality or state of being atrocious; enormous wickedness; extreme criminality or cruelty.

Yep.... this is exactly what you defend.

So what atrocities and extreme criminality have i defended

(1) (Reply)

Gov Bello Mohammed Is The Type Of Governor igbos Need / Ndigbo Youth Parliament Condemns The Aerial Bombardments In Orlu By Military / Ex-pdp Spokesman, Chief Olisa Metuh Returns Home As Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.