Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Put On The Breastplate Of Righteousness During Spiritual Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Put On The Breastplate Of Righteousness During Spiritual Warfare (327 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Rewards Of Righteousness / The Breastplate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put On The Breastplate Of Righteousness During Spiritual Warfare by gabbijason(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
There are Christians who have been told by preachers that when you have Jesus, you won't have troubles anymore, no more battle, no more sorrow e. t. c.. That is kindergarten Gospel. You can say that to someone who just got saved and get away with it, but those saying are not exactly true. Jesus told His disciples in John 16:33

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

The juicy part of this scripture is that Jesus have overcome the world. So there is no challenge that has not been fixed. When the devil trys to attack us, we are expected to put on our armour to resist and enforce our Christ victory on the cross.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness

BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS:

The second armour we should be coated in is the breastplate of righteousness. Righteousness means being made right.
It is a free gift of God given to us by Christ. 2 Cor. 5:21.
Sometimes Scripture also refers to righteousness as an act God carries out through us, like “the righteous acts of the saints” (Revelation 19:cool. These are the fruit we produced.
These acts doesn't give salvation as salvation is strictly by grace through faith in Jesus.

However, in our spiritual battles, both variety of righteousness is needed as our armour. The righteousnes of God is our shield against sin. Refused to be entangled by sin, ensure your heart is guarded using righteousness as an armour. When Satan presses charges again you, let him know you are the righteousness of God. and by the help of the Holy Spirit you shall flourish in the acts of righteousness and bring glory to the name of Jesus.

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for your unspeakable gifts. I am the righteousness of God in Christ, and by this I manifest the acts of righteousness. I have victory over sin, Satan and all his activities over my life. in Jesus name. I am more than conqueror. Amen

#rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus An Angel? / Dare: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Pastor Adeboye’s Son / Why Allah Abandoned Al Aqsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.