Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Plantain Suckers Required. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain Suckers Required. (247 Views)

How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / QUALITY HYBRID DWARF PAW PAW SEEDS,SEEDLINGS, & PLANTAIN SUCKERS FOR SALE **PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantain Suckers Required. by sammyNardo: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Plantain Suckers required for a new farm. Location is Itori/Ewekoro. Whatsapp availability to 0.8.1.8.5.5.8.8.7.7.4
Must be reasonably priced for the quantity required. No agents please as farm will be visited to confirm viability/quality.
Re: Plantain Suckers Required. by RedPanthar: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
You're unnecessarily stiff and cynical. Everything is out to get you, everyone is put to scam you. A person wants to supply you suckers, you want to first investigate the farm, are you not paying upon delivery?

Work on your state of mind o. It's very very very bad. I have over 25,000 suckers but I passed before I came back to just post this. Work on your mind cause I'm sure you won't have good healthy relationships because of your damaged view of life.
Re: Plantain Suckers Required. by tosine4ubodmass: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2021
RedPanthar:
You're unnecessarily stiff and cynical. Everything is out to get you, everyone is put to scam you. A person wants to supply you suckers, you want to first investigate the farm, are you not paying upon delivery?

Work on your state of mind o. It's very very very bad. I have over 25,000 suckers but I passed before I came back to just post this. Work on your mind cause I'm sure you won't have good healthy relationships because of your damaged view of life.
So the simple question is what's the man offence in visiting the farm he want to buy from?or you are one of them?
Seeing is believing. A serious minded person must visit to know d quality of what he is buying. All suckers r not suckers.some will even mix banana suckers with plantain also getting suckers from infected farm is a no brainer.

1 Like

Re: Plantain Suckers Required. by RedPanthar: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2021
tosine4ubodmass:

So the simple question is what's the man offence in visiting the farm he want to buy from?or you are one of them?
Seeing is believing. A serious minded person must visit to know d quality of what he is buying. All suckers r not suckers.some will even mix banana suckers with plantain also getting suckers from infected farm is a no brainer.

Deceive yourself. You know the reality. Check his history if my comment is inconsistent his his history

Bye
Re: Plantain Suckers Required. by sammyNardo: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for the comment. Just understand that it is called due diligence especially when your hands had been burnt before. You are entitled to your opinion but if I'm paying for something that is probably going to be worth hundreds of thousands, it is imperative that I satisfy myself before parting with my money. Also, remember that in farming, what you put in is what you get. Thanks for the comment anyways.

(1) (Reply)

200kg Of 1kg To 1.6kg Catfish Available At Akute After Ojodu Berger..lagos / Financial Security Of Daily Earners — The AFIDE Story / Four Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.