Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Can You Guys Please Help A Nigerian Content Creator - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can You Guys Please Help A Nigerian Content Creator (269 Views)

Ps4 Fifa 20 Requesting For Update Pls Help A Brother !!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!! / Which UPS Are You Guys Using For Gaming? / Where Do You Guys Get Your Data From??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guys Please Help A Nigerian Content Creator by GeorgeTerlumun(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
I would appreciate if you guys checked the video out a give a like and subscribe and give my feedback on this new video
And can you guys help me get to 1k so that my dream of making Nigeria popular in tournaments will become realistic
Thanks y'all in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrrugTsX9s
Re: Can You Guys Please Help A Nigerian Content Creator by Ayomideen(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
You've got skills for sure but here are some of my opinions on things i noticed in the video

Too much slow-mo, it doesn't seem quite alright when you're watching a hot, fast-paced shootout in slow motion,
Also I feel like the video didn't need random single shots at a tank, at least show the part where you destroyed the tank if you're going to do so
Also, the way the vid switched from BR to MP wasn't cool at all, you could even have made a separate video for MP and you didn't end the video well, bro

I love your quick-scoping though, I'm useless with snipers so whenever I see someone this good with them I admire their skills

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Please Help A Nigerian Content Creator by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
I love your gameplay.
I love to keep music at 12%, the gameplay sounds at 55% and then radio/chat takes the rest.

I don't also play any modern COD nor do I play on mobile so I couldn't flow quite well.

Overall, you seem to be doing well with weapons, aims and agility. Kudos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Personal Recommendations For Betting Platforms? / Phone Gamers Community / Join PUBG Mobile Duo Tournament For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.