Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account (1730 Views)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi / Invest Bitcoin And Earn 100% Of Your Investment Within 48hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2021
TellMeNothing:

This is very painful. indeed Nl has losts its glory. i am planning on getting into Affiliate marketing too. i plan to start with ecomm and diversify to Am.. In the long term if one can stabilize these two income sources omoh person dun make am be dat o grin hope you are making progress
Yes the challenge was a success. I put the update on my site.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2021
The conclusion and update on this challenge can be found here
Or check my signature for the site. Since NL no allow me see road.

All the same, I'm open to your questions.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Tenshades(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2021
AffSynergy:
The conclusion and update on this challenge can be found here
Or check my signature for the site. Since NL no allow me see road.

All the same, I'm open to your questions.

Still haven't received a mail from your site

MODIFIED:

Seen! embarassed
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by rotwailler(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Check my signature to Whatsapp me.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Tenshades:

Still haven't received a mail from your site

MODIFIED:

Seen! embarassed
OMG! So sorry. The pdf has been sent to all who requested. Ok pls kindly do me a mail: affiliatesynergy247[at]gmail.com and I will reply with the pdf attached.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2021
rotwailler:
Check my signature to Whatsapp me.
I want to make an enquiry concerning the teeth whitening product you're advertising.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
I always advice, that when selecting a product on Clickbank to promote, go for products you can earn commissions of $35 and above.
Let your earnings per product be able to cover the cost of your daily ad budget for at least one day.

For instance, if your ad budget for one day is $20, then you should be looking at going after a product sure to earn you anywhere from $40 and above. That way you are looking at making at least 50% net profit, suppose you make just a single sale.

On how or if you're able to make a sale will depend on factors like the product itself, the gravity or popularity of the product, how well your landing, sales or optin page converts, and a few other factors.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by rotwailler(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2021
AffSynergy:

I want to make an enquiry concerning the teeth whitening product you're advertising.

Whatsapp me sir
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Ewizard(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
AffSynergy:
I always advice, that when selecting a product on Clickbank to promote, go for products you can earn commissions of $35 and above.
Let your earnings per product be able to cover the cost of your daily ad budget for at least one day.

For instance, if your ad budget for one day is $20, then you should be looking at going after a product sure to earn you anywhere from $40 and above. That way you are looking at making at least 50% net profit, suppose you make just a single sale.

On how or if you're able to make a sale will depend on factors like the product itself, the gravity or popularity of the product, how well your landing, sales or optin page converts, and a few other factors.

Just 2 questions

1. What strategies would you apply or recommend for free traffic to your landing page or lead magnet considering the fact that people are already tired of seeing affiliates links all over their pages on social media which is even considered as spamming.

2. If you would rather host a blog or website for long term with intention of running affiliate ads as an alternative source of revenue, which of these three niches ( Health and Fitness, Dating/Relationships, or Crypto ) would you consider as "evergreen" assuming you have vast knowledge of the 3??
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by TellMeNothing: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
AffSynergy:

Yes the challenge was a success. I put the update on my site.

Yeah already gotten the pdf. Great stuff man.. Seems you are quite good with Google Ads?

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ewizard:

Just 2 questions

1. What strategies would you apply or recommend for free traffic to your landing page or lead magnet considering the fact that people are already tired of seeing affiliates links all over their pages on social media which is even considered as spamming.

2. If you would rather host a blog or website for long term with intention of running affiliate ads as an alternative source of revenue, which of these three niches ( Health and Fitness, Dating/Relationships, or Crypto ) would you consider as "evergreen" assuming you have vast knowledge of the 3??
Let me start from your second question.

They are all evergreen niches, but I would go for the health and fitness niche and possibly narrow down to other sub-niches with the health and fitness niche.

Then for the first question, when it comes to free traffic, it requires alot. However, the basic attractions still remains, provide highly valuable (free) content for your audience, ensure that your blog, landing page or lead magnet are fully optimised for SEO. I would ensure I engage actively on platforms like medium, quora, Reddit etc, by asking as well as answering questions bothering on my chosen niche.
I'll also leverage on what already successful competitors are doing in the area of traffic generation, content creation and distribution strategies, keywords engineering, and other stuff.
Tools like keyword planner, keyword[dot]up, semscoop, and other tools to know the best keywords to rank for in my niche.

So it's a whole lot. But worth it if gunning for the long run.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Ewizard(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
AffSynergy:

Let me start from your second question.

They are all evergreen niches, but I would go for the health and fitness niche and possibly narrow down to other sub-niches with the health and fitness niche.

Then for the first question, when it comes to free traffic, it requires alot. However, the basic attractions still remains, provide highly valuable (free) content for your audience, ensure that your blog, landing page or lead magnet are fully optimised for SEO. I would ensure I engage actively on platforms like medium, quora, Reddit etc, by asking as well as answering questions bothering on my chosen niche.
I'll also leverage on what already successful competitors are doing in the area of traffic generation, content creation and distribution strategies, keywords engineering, and other stuff.
Tools like keyword planner, keyword[dot]up, semscoop, and other tools to know the best keywords to rank for in my niche.

So it's a whole lot. But worth it if gunning for the long run.

so it's safe to conclude that the quickest route to making money with affiliate marketing is via PAID TRAFFIC.
while almost every youtuber will make you think immediately you sign up for Clickbank and co, spam all the social media you know with your hoplinks, go back after a day and refresh your Clickbank and BOOM! cash everywhere grin grin grin

Youtube views is actually the main hustle for the long term.

Thanks for the insight.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ewizard:

so it's safe to conclude that the quickest route to making money with affiliate marketing is via PAID TRAFFIC.
while almost every youtuber will make you think immediately you sign up for Clickbank and co, spam all the social media you know with your hoplinks, go back after a day and refresh your Clickbank and BOOM! cash everywhere grin grin grin

Youtube views is actually the main hustle for the long term.

Thanks for the insight.
Yea the paid route if done properly will get you going faster than the free route.
Most YouTubers are the culprits of misinformation and misdirection. Only very very few actually practice and get results from what they preach. So when I see anyone saying make so so so and so in so so time with free traffic, I just jump and pass cos I know that 99.5% of whatever it is rubbish and will not work.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Ephraimryder(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2021
AffSynergy:
It's quite unfortunate that we don't let good things thrive in this part of the world.

After 2 attempts at continuing with updating this thread with my challenge (by the way, it was a success), both the mods or the bots have made sure that nothing fruitful comes out of this.

Having been banned twice consecutively, it is with utter dismay that I will not be continuing this thread.
However, I have set up my site were I have dropped the entire info regarding this challenge and the outcome. Feel free to check it out.

Thanks for your understanding
Boss I've signed up, but I haven't seen the ebook
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Mcslize: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2021
AffSynergy:
It's quite unfortunate that we don't let good things thrive in this part of the world.

After 2 attempts at continuing with updating this thread with my challenge (by the way, it was a success), both the mods or the bots have made sure that nothing fruitful comes out of this.

Having been banned twice consecutively, it is with utter dismay that I will not be continuing this thread.
However, I have set up my site were I have dropped the entire info regarding this challenge and the outcome. Feel free to check it out.

Thanks for your understanding

Nice thread. Pls which VPN are you using to access your account and how much are you paying for it?
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Ephraimryder:
Boss I've signed up, but I haven't seen the ebook
Check your mail, it has been sent sir.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
One of the secrets to making money consistently off clickbank is to go after ready and willing buyers.
That is, people who are obviously already looking for what you have to offer, and more so, with their credit/debit card on hand ready to hit that nice order/pay button.

The question now becomes, "How do you locate this category of people?"

Easy!

Always use buyer-centric keywords when setting up your ad campaign.

You can take a peak on how I used this by downloading my free guide. Check signature for link
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Ephraimryder(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2021
AffSynergy:
One of the secrets to making money consistently off clickbank is to go after ready and willing buyers.
That is, people who are obviously already looking for what you have to offer, and more so, with their credit/debit card on hand ready to hit that nice order/pay button.

The question now becomes, "How do you locate this category of people?"

Easy!

Always use buyer-centric keywords when setting up your ad campaign.

You can take a peak on how I used this by downloading my free guide. Check signature for link
chairman I've created my Google ads account and I'm wondering if I can run the ads directly to my affiliate link cos I don't have a website
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by panmun: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2021
AffSynergy:

Yes I was, twice consecutively. I don't know what NL has become. I guess it's now a platform that prefers unproductive and meaningless content.

I was following with the big boys ecomm thread too. An insightful topic that I'm also hoping to explore.

Please help with the guide too am very interested
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ephraimryder:
chairman I've created my Google ads account and I'm wondering if I can run the ads directly to my affiliate link cos I don't have a website
I usually don't advice direct linking ads. You can actually get a website with a customised domain and hosting for free.
I actually have an ebook tutorial you can pick up to walk you through how to set it up.
You can DM me for more info
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
panmun:

Please help with the guide too am very interested
kindly check my signature for the download link or send me a mail requesting for it.
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Agwadi: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2021
rotwailler:

Whatsapp me sir
SCAMMER ALERT. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS USER, HE WILL RIP YOU!
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by rotwailler(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Agwadi:
SCAMMER ALERT. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS USER, HE WILL RIP YOU!

Show proof of scam.... moderate make unah check this guy well
Re: My Challenge To Make $100 Within 48hours On A New Clickbank Account by Agwadi: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2021
rotwailler:

Show proof of scam.... moderate make unah check this guy well
You mailed mod to hide the mail u posted here and the one I quoted.

You're trying to cover your tracks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planning My Sucide Next Weekend / What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? / Can You Shop On A Nigerian Site With Your Atm Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.