Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 (16388 Views)

Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Sarcastic101: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Which youths

Is it the boys doing yahoo
Or the girls doing silhouette challenge

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by venger: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Which of the Nigeria youth, is it the one's that spend all their youthful age scamming the white men and women and there justification is that they are recovering the wealth, their ancestor lost to the white. Is the the one's that harvest human organs for sale and ritual purpose. Is it the one's that do kidnapping, banditry and terrorism. Is it the one's that do tribalism and ethnicity and give each other degoratry name like afonja, aboki, Igbo e.t.c. is it the one's that support protest and go behind to sabotage it and blame those who participate in it. Is it the one's that are intolerant to each other religion and affiliation. Is it the one's that support government no matter how bad the government it. Nigeria youths are not ready for leadership position, that is why the old men still rules us today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Only if we will have the courage to stand
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by lekki1444: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Brunicekid:
You are saying NONSENSE... Not every youths...Are you not also a youth?
i am not a youth. i am 88 years old cry
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Deo1986(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Apart from Shagari, Obj and Buhari as civilian president, all our leaders from Gowon were youths, what brand of leadership does this movement want to bring?
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by NOwazobia: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Which of the youths, the ones into internet fraud, or the praise singers of political thieves or the yahoo apologists, or the corrupt employer/employee. Is it the buharideens, or the defenders of insecurity or the ethnic and religious bigots. Is it the cultist and fetish or the fanatics in our means.
is it the rapist or the assassins or the drug dealing youths. is it the xtuber or the sex maniac. is it the crowd zombies or the celebrity zombies or the contract breakers. Is it the touts the thugs or the kidnappers. Are you talking of money and vain worshippers or the copy and paste youths. Are you talking of the grossly selfish or the mind_your_business youths. Is it the gun, knife, cutlass or axe wielding youths... God forbid this generation of youths. Tueh.
I vote competency not age. I have suffered more from the young than from the old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by jrusky(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Which youth?

Youth of which country?

Oh you mean youth like Yeye Bello or Desmond Elliot? Can these blocked heads make any meaningful things or Youth Senator that slapped a women in intimacy gadget Shop? Or a confused homo called Tonto Dikeh or the youths that are fully branded cultist wasted generation

Only Adeyanju, Sowore who are activist with some kind of political interest I can ever vote for not any useless youth who will say fula herds owns Nigeria, not any idiot who says godfatherism is the best democracy or one thing that called himself a state govermor who is planning to become the president in his village but reside in Abuja or youth like Tinubu son already in line to become Lagos governor?

Pls name the youth you think can come out 2023 and will not be worst than all these old demons already ravaging the country

Serious foundational re-orientation is needed to rebrand the youths mentality before talking of taken over the political podium in Nigeria.

Manna bbq whatever, omenka and arewa whatever can you call these ones youths Give any of them ordinary head of a street youth and see how they will become correct logic standing upside down.

Sorry youth not ready yet as at today 19/02/2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by mt77: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2021
specialmati:
cool cool cool i think we should get the white to rule us again maybe for 2years.since we are not getting it right.how do we get the good nigerian among us to move this country ahead.this country is a great nation if we can get it right.not all this mindset of stealing
Two years is inadequate. I would suggest 30 years to enable them reset all that have been ruined over the years. The average Nigerian politician is greedy and unreliable.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2021
which of the Nigerian youth? grin abeg talk another thing, Nigerian youth are not ready for anything governance.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by eedimo(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2021
RichDad1:
People that lacks courage and direction?
Na everybody be oga. It’s all about self gratifications and social media verification tags.
They want to be interviewed by foreign medias(CNN,BCC) rather than engage the government back home and hold them accountable.
All they know is to tweet Sorosoke , Coconuts head, forming activists and all sorts of superhero behind their phones.
The same youths that doesn’t have a voters card, talkless of voting that wants to take over the government ? They will rather stay at home and trend all sorts of nonsense on Election Day than to participate in process.
Or the same youths that couldn’t conduct a peaceful NANS general elections ?
The truth is, the wickedness in this so called youths is worse than those they’re currently castigating.
The youths that will rather emulate celebrities than great politicians, philosophers or scientists?
I'm fulfilled knowing that I'm not alone in this line of thought

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Without reading, I come dey ask myself which youths? na the ones they dey see here for nairaland? the ones wey dey comment senselessly and don't seem ready to change Nigeria's history of bad leadership?
Conclusion: no need to read jor.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by sylve11: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2021
It's better the older ones hold on to power. cool
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its utterly useless.
This is no Nation anymore.

Harvard University uses us as case study of a failed nation already.

Wait , before these worthless stupid Buharists will flame me, I did not, Harvard did, you can read more here https://lailasnews.com/harvard-university-uses-nigeria-as-a-case-study-of-a-failed-african-country/

So let me continue, Its only idiots who believe Nigeria can ever be good again. We better split up , so I can one day become President , I need show Arewanistan something them never see before.
This nonsense Oversabi these youths are doing, grin Na when war set and them give you gun make you fight for country u go understand. grin

Election my foot. Don't go and do something decent with your time and leave Nigeria.
BE there and keep deceiving yourself Nigeria will be a better place

grin I laugh!
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Adeniran906(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2021
lekki1444:
these sex money crazed youth aint gone take over nothing but a brothel and a pub
we are not talking about 20s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Adeniran906:
we are not talking about 20s

Of what age sur? grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by phazotron(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
RichDad1:
People that lacks courage and direction?
Na everybody be oga. It’s all about self gratifications and social media verification tags.
They want to be interviewed by foreign medias(CNN,BCC) rather than engage the government back home and hold them accountable.
All they know is to tweet Sorosoke , Coconuts head, forming activists and all sorts of superhero behind their phones.
The same youths that doesn’t have a voters card, talkless of voting that wants to take over the government ? They will rather stay at home and trend all sorts of nonsense on Election Day than to participate in process.
Or the same youths that couldn’t conduct a peaceful NANS general elections ?
The truth is, the wickedness in this so called youths is worse than those they’re currently castigating.
The youths that will rather emulate celebrities than great politicians, philosophers or scientists?

I tell you

Yoots Wey worse pass government sef

I just dey laugh People that were hyping Endsars say it's the dawn of a new Nigeria

New Nigeria indeed
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by simplesearch: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Many youth don't want to be mentored but desire leadership position, It doesn't work that way. Leadership without mentoring will result in colossal failure. The reason US and some of this advance countries have quality representative in every strata of their society is due to early mentoring in leadership that's rooted in service to humanity. To be a good leader you must have a character shift embedded in self discipline and inner satisfaction.
A leader with the spirit of a child will end up as a glutton who will never be able to say it is enough, he goes for the pecks of office only, stealing what belongs to others because he lacks understanding of what true leadership entails. People like Bankole, Yaya bello, Orji Uzor kalu, all fell for this trap because they were not mentored in the act of true leadership, so they join the old bandwagon as soon as they had the opportunity instead of changing the narratives. The failure of this few people and that of Desmond Elliot is enough reason nobody want to take the youth seriously anymore, for as soon as they got the opportunity they change the narratives. Simply put they couldn't utilize the privilege of power accorded them by position to actualize their purpose, they destroy their personality and lifetime patronage on the alter of this ephemeral position.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Chicent(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2021
The youths can't take governance when they keep dividing themselves and splitting their supposed organized votes. Come together or continue getting used by running in circles....
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Adeniran906(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:

Of what age sur? grin
well i am in my 20s also but when we are talking about youth to takeover political post,it means someone that is above 35years,let me remind those youth that are into yahoo and other related bad act,they are kids most them are not upto 25yrs
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by specialmati(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2021
mt77:

Two years is inadequate. I would suggest 30 years to enable them reset all that have been ruined over the years. The average Nigerian politician is greedy and unreliable.
hmmmm i get you our nation needs factory reset serious
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Adeniran906:
well i am in my 20s also but when we are talking about youth to takeover political post,it means someone that is above 35years,let me remind those youth that are into yahoo and other related bad act,they are kids most them are not upto 25yrs

grin grin grin

Why youth wan rule country way don die, them no know say this country is irredeemable abi, which magic them wan do there?
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Adeniran906(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:

grin grin grin

Why youth wan rule country way don die, them no know say this country is irredeemable abi, which magic them wan do there?
A journey of thousand miles start with a step when will believe in our youth leader and have trust in one other,things can change positively
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Brainless youths what will they accomplish?
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Adeniran906:
A journey of thousand miles start with a step when will believe in our youth leader and have trust in one other,things can change positively

Hahahahahahhaahah grin
Impossible Impossicant statement

Let me help you

2018 - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/harvard-university-mocks-nigeria/
1990 - https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/1733917 (Rise and Fall of Nigeria)
2020 - https://theconversation.com/nigeria-is-still-struggling-at-60-but-hope-is-still-alive-146943

Please show me where in the news one positive thing has been said about the country with the Fulani in it?

You are really in 20's

No need to waste my time. Take care.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by seyz91(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Monogamy:
grin grin. Nigerian youths like Desmond Elliot, Yayaha Bello right?
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by Xammie001(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
SEE OP LET'S BE SINCERE WITH OURSELVES HERE
WE THE YOUTH AIN'T READY FOR ANY POLITICAL OFFICE NOW
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by seyz91(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
baba leave CV, who CV epp? undecided

abi which job you see undecided[quote author=tigobacv post=99216702][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by tigobacv: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
seyz91:
baba leave CV, who CV epp? undecided

abi which job you see undecided
Bros. Na hustle na.
Re: Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 by seyz91(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin haha i undy

make God help us all grin
tigobacv:
Bros. Na hustle na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List / Highlights As Tinubu Wins APC League Cup, Set To Face Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.