Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's (894 Views)

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by chukwuaustin(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Kanu's esn used their propaganda Facebook page to lie that the first picture is the prove that Esn shoot down a Nigerian military helicopter..
But unfortunately for them the picture is an old picture of a crash that happened in northern Nigeria.
Say no to kanu's 419 group
Stop sponsoring this 419 group
God bless Me for exposing the truth.

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by Monogamy: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2021
grin

Only gullible fans of his are yet to know about his scamming nature.

The good for nothing guy is in far away UK enjoying his lives while inciting SE youths to face Nigeria military..

Face them with what? Sticks?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by udemzyudex(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2021
lol

FG dey lie so dem wan follow FG footsteps grin

2 Likes

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by Whiteangel1234: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Well it may all be a war strategy

Wars are fought in 3 fronts simultaneously

1-- Battle Field Combat

2-- Economic War

3-- Propaganda War Machine ( to demoralized your Enemy and boost Moral of your Troops )

All this IPOB propaganda may all be part of this war strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by judgementyard(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2021
In as much as I want a country I can truly call my own,NMK can never be my leader.
There are ways to win wars..Pls let's stop all this unnecessary deaths of our young brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by Kingof2nations(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
was it Mazi nnamdi kanu or ESN dt told you dt they brought dwn Nigeria jets. I guess no.
who knows self you're even the purveyor of this fake news

3 Likes

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by hollah123: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

1-- Battle Field Combat

2-- Economic War

3-- Propaganda War Machine ( to demoralized your Enemy and boost Moral of your Troops )

later u will come n claim massacre,how can a group who claim to have shot down a military helicopter claim victim?
u people are talking from both sides of the mouth so nobody takes u serious,one ipob miscreant will b claiming they killed 10 soldiers n the other ipob miscreant will b claiming massacre so Na to just dey look u people

1 Like

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by dat9jaguy(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

1-- Battle Field Combat

2-- Economic War

Oh boy see chest beating at its worst

Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2021
judgementyard:
In as much as I want a country I can truly call my own,NMK can never be my leader.
There are ways to win wars..Pls let's stop all this unnecessary deaths of our young brothers and sisters.
Is kanu stopping the other ways to win the war ?

Before kanu came out in 2014 how far has your way gotten Igbos

U want Biafra now because of kanu

I'm not ipob but u can't denny they made all Igbos conscious of biafra

U can't denny fulanis would have taken us unaware without kanu
Re: Proves That Kanu's Esn Are Scammer's by RuddyFusion(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu's esn used their propaganda Facebook page to lie that the first picture is the prove that Esn shoot down a Nigerian military helicopter..
But unfortunately for them the picture is an old picture of a crash that happened in northern Nigeria.
Say no to kanu's 419 group
Stop sponsoring this 419 group
God bless Me for exposing the truth.
it doesn't prove anything maybe they don't have the real picture and this one could hv bn doctored by anyone.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death / Fear Of Igbo Aggression Grips Niger Delta Tribes / Shekau Fatally Injured After Trying To Kill Himself Avoid Capture By Rival Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.