Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) (40040 Views)

Dias Completes Β£62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / Fans React, Eden Hazard Misses Open Goal For Real Madrid / Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
AllBusiness:
This not in anyway near miss of the year. Very close gap between goalkeeper and the ball.. undecided

Honestly. D keeper did his job
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
How do I explain this scenario ND that of yakubu's miss to my unborn future ballers that this two didn't score such goal undecided
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Queenslander(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Um, it wasn't really an easy chance. If you ask me!!
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Canberra55: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Say whatever you like but all I know be say Uncle Yakubu Aiyegbeni World Cup miss go win Grammy and Oscar awards before this one.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
dawnomike:
It happens...
If it was a united player I'm sure u wouldn't be saying ''It happens".
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by davo90tico(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Fine Girl, can we hangout?

Simp located
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Buh when dis guy score 3goals last weekend one person tell me say he don go do juju for in country with in mama nah!! undecided
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
Just like the way federal government made me miss an open chance to cash out on cryptocurrency.

Can you imagine, bitcoin that was trading at 18m naira before the ban is now 31m naira.

Litecoin that was 60k naira is now 130k naira

The one that is even paining me pass Is bitcoin cash that was 190k before the ban is now 421k plus.

I just can't hold my frustration anymore.

Thunder wey dey do press up na him go visit that yeye CBN governor for him house.. what rubbish
Oga shut up, nobody stopped u from cashing out but only yourself
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by todugo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
NewDelhi:
It's not that bad. There was very minimum space between the keeper and the open net. I can't even call that an open net.
Oga, football is not easy.yes, but their is no excuse for missing that as a professional striker who made no attempt to put it even on target angry
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
November24:
Join me
I will after being sure you didn't use them as auxiliary dildos grin grin grin
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Queenslander:
Um, it wasn't really an easy chance. If you ask me!!
he should have done better
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Le2money:
Forget Yakubu own...my own Chelsea player sev do worst Dan that......I cant remember the name of the team CFC played with dat Timo Werner cleared the ball which has entered the net out from a free kick played by anoda CFC player dis season

torres against man u in 2011 comes to mind.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Queenslander(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Liposure:
he should have done better
lool.. this thing is not fifa oh,. It's not easy.. I play basketball. So I know..
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Athletico's Correa own worse vs Levante
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by ultimate77(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
Just like the way federal government made me miss an open chance to cash out on cryptocurrency.

Can you imagine, bitcoin that was trading at 18m naira before the ban is now 31m naira.

Litecoin that was 60k naira is now 130k naira

The one that is even paining me pass Is bitcoin cash that was 190k before the ban is now 421k plus.

I just can't hold my frustration anymore.

Thunder wey dey do press up na him go visit that yeye CBN governor for him house.. what rubbish
i amnot sure you are a trader man... we have been in it and its more sweeter than ever. leave federal government out of it
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
The youngsters that put arsenal through to the knock out stages were 100 percent when they beat teams in the group stage. Why they used most of the first team players that are not consistent with winning still shock me
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Le2money(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

mrdharkchild:

Everybody hates dharkie embarassed embarassed
MO una nor vex. Oya babe, can we Un-Hangout?
Abeg, I no de follow una do Alpha male and red pill.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by OnyeMmeri: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Bucky001(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na normal thing for football

But that yakubu own ehnn...I still dey reason up till now wether that one na normal thing

But wait o Why he dey take like 600 years for nairaland page to load na...abi na my network

Ogbeni Benin nor clear this period.....everywhere nor good...so I dey on a low key...nor be say I dey fear o...because me rugged as well and i was confirmed in the wilderness....but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized.....and nobody be super man for the street...if you loose guard them go fall you
I'm on my way to Benin after being away for 6yrs...wch fam dey rock HIT pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by ALISMILE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:

Ogbeni Benin nor clear this period.....everywhere nor good...so I dey on a low key...nor be say I dey fear o...because me rugged as well and i was confirmed in the wilderness....but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized.....and nobody be super man for the street...if you loose guard them go fall you
This is the exact reason I don't like spending time in Edo anymore
One must always watch his back
Coast is alws unpredictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by November24(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

The only thing attractive about this picture is the plate... embarassed

Those wet dia mama dey cut food for dey talk
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by November24(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Franckelv230:

Imagine a woman serving me this kind food. Even Hunger knows that it can't push me to eat such.

You say my mind is dirty, but it never decieved me for once. I confirmed it when it never liked buhari.

I don't feed Dogs bro.
Sorry
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by LordeyD1: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Damn niggar .
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Bawofss(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Fine Girl, can we hangout?
no mind dis guy. he get wife and 3 kids
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bawofss:

no mind dis guy. he get wife and 3 kids

I de laff u... Na u gimme wife n pikin ba?
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
NewDelhi:
It's not that bad. There was very minimum space between the keeper and the open net. I can't even call that an open net.
Na closed net na grin cheesy
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by November24(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Franckelv230:

Imagine a woman serving me this kind food. Even Hunger knows that it can't push me to eat such.

You say my mind is dirty, but it never decieved me for once. I confirmed it when it never liked buhari.

I told you I don't give food to dogs,u didn't reply again.
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] / CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.