Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Read This Synopsis If Your Interested - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Read This Synopsis If Your Interested (634 Views)

My Review/plot Synopsis Of Fifty Shades Of Grey / 'Playing Safe' - Trailer & Synopsis / 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Synopsis If Your Interested by evans2k: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
I'm a movie script writer and I have a very drilling script I've just completed, I want to push it out so its can be produced. If you are interested you can call me 07030930955 or email emisonuk@yahoo.com The synopsis is below for a preview.

David is a professional photographer who receives a contract from a software developing company to provide hundreds of pictures for their software. In the process of execution, David finds himself witnessing a federal crime scene as a prominent senator is assassinated. Using his digital equipments and unknown to the criminals, he captures the event in his photo camera and camcorder. In a bit to unravel one of the evidence, David unknowingly falls into their hands. When they criminals realize that an evidence of this nature exists, they go into a live and death search to discover and destroy the evidence using all manner of high tech strategies and technologies. So, who lives? Who dies? Who becomes the enemy on the run? FIND OUT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Win $50 Every Week / Idol Online / Anyone With Idea On How To Treat Videos And Make It Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.