Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Was Practically Dragged Into Nollywood – Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Practically Dragged Into Nollywood – Patience Ozokwor (243 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Practically Dragged Into Nollywood – Patience Ozokwor by 247info9janews: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Veteran Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwor has shared a hint of her journey into the Nollywood movie industry.

In her recent post on instagram, the former Nollywood actress has detailed how she joined the Nollywood movie industry. She said that she was introduced into the movie industry by two of her former classmates in Esute Mature University Program, namely; Chief Okpala and the late Pete Eneh due to her ability to make people laugh in class during her school days.

Her roles in movies will be missed as she mostly feature as an evil mother but in reality, the actress is one of the most sweetest and gentle actresses in the industry.

Patience Ozokwor is not featuring in movies anymore due to her calling into the ministry. The actress is now an Evangelist who shares the gospel with the public.

https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/02/18/i-was-practically-dragged-into-nollywood-patience-ozokwor/

Re: I Was Practically Dragged Into Nollywood – Patience Ozokwor by Fahdiga(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
That's destiny. you are talented

(1) (Reply)

Time Out With The Human Calculator / Spotify Now Available In Nigeria: Wahala For Davido, WIZKID And BURNA BOY / Shaltoux Lozenges #myvoicemyidentity Contest Takes Off With Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.