Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic (1803 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / The Northernization Of Nigeria By Tony Ademiluyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Warripikine: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
No wonder the north are madly obsessed about the igbos....the Igbo's have continued to thrive none the less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by SoulMus: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2021
cool

This man is very sensible.... If only people like Tinubu and our Yoruba Leaders could understand this simple concept...

Trump practiced this concept till his last day.. he made his people come first

Employ and empower your people first

1 Like

Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Greenback: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2021
I must confess I admire the way he speaks but go riddance to the fkkn bloody bad rubbish that he was..
God bless the soul of Kaduna Nzeogbu.

Just see the way he just said," there may be bloodshed"..
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Greenback: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2021
SoulMus:
This man is very sensible.... If only people like Tinubu and our Yoruba Leaders could understand this simple concept...

Trump practiced this concept till his last day.. he made his people come first

The task of a true servant is to remain loyal to his master. grin

By the late IammoicMental
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by SoulMus: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

The weather is hazy here, it's raining

In Ipobian land I heard it's raining bombs from Airforce airstrike and bullets from the Army , Police and DSS.. while their Coward leaders remained silent... Slaves

Late Mr GreenDunce got hit by a rocket RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Fahdiga(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pioneer of terrorism
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by bjdon: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
I see nothing wrong at all with the Saduana's views. He was simply looking out for his people's interests. It's a big shame that today's crop of southern rulers will sell out their people for crumbs

1 Like

Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by SoulMus: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pioneer of terrorism

Nzeogwu and his people sef

Murderers and Coupist
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Posters on this thread are ignoring the elephant in the room: that Nigeria has no business remaining one.....and certainly not continuing with the present unitary form of gov't! We are not a nation, and anyone arguing otherwise isn't being honest with themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

If you are an Igbo man, you should be opening threads on how your leaders are keeping quiet AGAIN!,
Your leaders have no single fear of you, so Nigeria kills you while they shed crocodile tears
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by GallantDuke(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
We are not surprise
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Greenback: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

If you are an Igbo man, you should be opening threads on how your leaders are keeping quiet AGAIN!,
Your leaders have no single fear of you, so Nigeria kills you while they shed crocodile tears

If you have any vision in life and destiny,you should quit being deeply concerned about the Igbos day and night, writing epistles,speech giving,thank you..

And fyi,I ain't Igbo

1 Like

Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

If you have any vision in life and destiny,you should quit being deeply concerned about the Igbos day and night, writing epistles,speech giving,thank you..

And fyi,I ain't Igbo

I already know my vision
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Mightyhaiz: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

And fyi,I ain't Igbo
well,what he told u is gaspl.. run widit
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Greenback: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I already know my vision

Good. Stick to it and leave the Igbos alone,thank you.

Ok sorry bro... You are a good person. God bless
Re: Watch Ahmadu bello defend Nigeria's Northernization policy..Graphic by Greenback: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Well you are right to a great extent..most of those Igbo govt leaders are too full n dormant. Only the line of senator Abaribe is vocal....I don't know what they are afraid of really.... I'm Edo and my gov ain't trying either...same with my traditional leader who's got his personal cows n don't wanna put mouth in Fulani matters brought by the people to his palace...we are basically left to ourselves..but God will surely see us through

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News;Reduce Your Lies,family Member Appeal To Lai Mohammed / New [COAS],'Faruk Yahaya' Vows To Crush IPOB / The Governor Is Asleep, Lawmakers Seeking Security Meeting Refused Access To Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.