Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 (10825 Views)

APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by hymen(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
I heard about this many years ago.

Does any one have any link confirming this or the picture?
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 09, 2011
Hymen i thought you were muslim.

Are you catholic?
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Joagbaje(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2011
If cloud formation looks like a human face,it's purely coincidental .besides How do they know how Jesus face look. The catholic created picture for Jesus and for the apostles.
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by hymen(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2011
tpiah!:

Hymen i thought you were muslim.

Are you catholic?
Muslim ke ? No o !

I'm a christian(pentecostal).but most of my friends are muslims & I certainly don't discriminate.

I believe we all serve the same God.

Joagbaje:

If cloud formation looks like a human face,it's purely coincidental .besides How do they know how Jesus face look. The catholic created picture for Jesus and for the apostles.
No cloud image,I learnt it was an actual face in the clouds in Somalia
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Joagbaje(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
hymen:

Muslim ke ? No o !

I'm a christian(pentecostal).but most of my friends are muslims & I certainly don't discriminate.

I believe we all serve the same God.
No cloud image,I learnt it was an actual face in the clouds in Somalia

what kind of christianity is your own?. Are you born again or you just attend a pentecostal church. if you understand christianity you will know that there is no salvation in any other faith. we are not serving thesame God.christ is the only way.

Well, here is your somalia link;

http://books.google.com/books?id=O-4DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=jesus+appeared+in+somalia&source=bl&ots=GjAjlH-lty&sig=oqu0z2lRB91A44AjSsVWd7AnObA&hl=en&ei=gjugTfeyNYaEhQfo9_iLBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=jesus%20appeared%20in%20somalia&f=false
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
hymen

they dont know what Jesus looks like.
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by devayid(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
Cocaine is a helluva drug!
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
devayid:

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Are ya telling me! grin grin I see Heaven on the right wave-length grin
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by dare2think: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

what kind of christianity is your own?. Are you born again or you just attend a pentecostal church. if you understand christianity you will know that there is no salvation in any other faith. we are not serving thesame God.christ is the only way.

http://books.google.com/books?id=O-4DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=jesus+appeared+in+somalia&source=bl&ots=GjAjlH-lty&sig=oqu0z2lRB91A44AjSsVWd7AnObA&hl=en&ei=gjugTfeyNYaEhQfo9_iLBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=jesus%20appeared%20in%20somalia&f=false

Pls enlighten me, What is wrong with other faiths that makes Jesus the only way?
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Joagbaje(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
Do you believe in the bible ?
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Sweetnecta: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Joagbaje; do you believe in the Bible? OT and NT?

all of it, or which part you do not believe 100%?

choose your part. in that part we shall see if Jesus is the only way.
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Araboy(m): 3:14am On Apr 13, 2011
Maybe he appeared to preach the gospel since Somalia is one of only three countries in Africa ( Somalia Libya Mauritania) where every one is Muslim
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 13, 2011
Araboy:

Somalia is one of only three countries in Africa ( Somalia Libya Mauritania) where every one is Muslim

interesting point but algeria is 98% muslim while morocco is 99% muslim.

somalia is 98.5- not sure what other religion makes up the 1.5% remainder.

tunisia is 99.5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Araboy(m): 3:46am On Apr 13, 2011
Remember wikipedia infos are not accurate and often disputed the only Somali known to be non Muslim is Ayaan hershi Ali who left Islam As for Morocco Tunisia and Algeria their non Muslims population Jews (Morocco and Tunisia) and Christians (Algeria) make up at least 3% of the total population
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2011
^^true that.

the wiki entry might be factual however. I'll check the source.
Re: The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 by hymen(f): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
Joagbaje:

Thank you for this link.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own interpretation of scriptures. I think hypocrisy & 'finger pointing' has become the order of the day with christians nowadays. It reminds me of the comments of the Pharisees when Jesus was dining in the tax collector's house (Mark 2:15-16). May God continue to guide us.

(1) (Reply)

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. / Firstfruit Offering Is Scriptural But... / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.