Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

“i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim (470 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim by Irukkanews: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Erica Nlewedim, Nigerian actress and BBNaija reality TV star, took to Twitter to confirm why she is a complete package.

Erica told her esteemed followers on the social network that she was the complete package, and she gave her reasons why. According to her, It’s not easy to be beautiful, hardworking, smart, kind, have a good heart, and a good relationship with God.

Erica stated she has all these in the bag, and for this fact, she is the complete package.

She wrote:

“Sometimes you wake up and be proud of yourself, it’s not easy to be beautiful, hardworking, smart, have a good heart, be kind, and have a great relationship with God all at the same time. I am the complete package!”

Source: https://irukkanews.com/im-a-complete-package-erica-nlewedim/

Re: “i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim by dimexy247(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Holelowshow
Re: “i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim by Fahdiga(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Refurbished Olosho
Re: “i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim by Freestainworld(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
complete package with happy ending.
Re: “i’m A Complete Package” – Erica Nlewedim by Ever8090: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2021: Bovi Jokingly Expose Wizkid And Tiwa Savage On Stage At Head / It Was A Pleasure Being On The Set Of ‘coming To America 2’ – Davido / Lagos State Government Denies Withholding Mary Daniel’s 25 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.