Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. (2504 Views)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by nku5: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
SW1st:
Six children have been killed in an attack on a community in Anambra State.

https://latestnews.ng/six-children-killed-in-attack-on-anambra-community/

Which one be latest news? grin Very fake story
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Its now obvious that you are not only a paid BMC agent but an impersonator as well.
Imagine labeling IPOB tribal bigots as if your tribe is innocent of that both in physical and on social media.

If there is any jobless fool here then it's you, do you think am your fellow BMC agent with numerous monikers??

IPOB is proscribed only in the feeble minds of zoo animals.

Oga shut up your mouth e no go better for you and your rubbish bmc

anybody wey no gree follow you bow to dat scammer and drink his urine no be Igbo be dat
nonsense ragamuffin like you continue to dey create monikers dey claim Igbo just to masturbate on cheap tribal bigotry

na your destiny be dat
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga shut up your mouth e no go better for you and your rubbish bmc

anybody wey no gree follow you bow to dat scammer and drink his urine no be Igbo be dat
nonsense ragamuffin like you continue to dey create monikers dey claim Igbo just to masturbate on cheap tribal bigotry

na your destiny be dat
Oh shut up! Na you wey e no go better for because, you're supporting the oppressors in their quest to annihilate the Igbo race because of the peanuts you're getting from that your devilish BMC job.

All these insults and assassination of character is simply because we the great Igbos are saying no to your unworkable and Godforsaken one nigga-area that's why you are masturbating seriously on cheap blackmail thinking it will lead you somewhere.

Calling kanu a scammer without providing evidence that portrays him as such is what you afonjas are known for and it cannot change anything so, continue with your rubbish.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oh shut up! Na you wey e no go better for because, you're supporting the oppressors in their quest to annihilate the Igbo race because of the peanuts you're getting from that your devilish BMC job.

All these insults and assassination of character is simply because we the great Igbos are saying no to your unworkable and Godforsaken one nigga-area that's why you are masturbating seriously on cheap blackmail thinking it will lead you somewhere.

Calling kanu a scammer without providing evidence that portrays him as such is what you afonjas are known for and it cannot change anything so, continue with your rubbish.

Mumu talk we Igbos in your dreams keep creating monikers upandan claiming to be Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry na your destiny you dey fulfill so

Wat other evidence are you looking for
our son Dede Uche Mefor has come out to tell everyone about the lies and scam of your Lord and savior

you can bow to him all you like you can fill your system with his dirty urine all you like but that will not change the fact that he his a fugitive cum militant leader

we the true nwafor bows to no one
and so your lord and savior do not have a place in Ala Igbo
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by SW1st: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

Mumu talk we Igbos in your dreams keep creating monikers upandan claiming to be Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry na your destiny you dey fulfill so

Wat other evidence are you looking for
our son Dede Uche Mefor has come out to tell everyone about the lies and scam of your Lord and savior

you can bow to him all you like you can fill your system with his dirty urine all you like but that will not change the fact that he his a fugitive cum militant leader

we the true nwafor bows to no one
and so your lord and savior do not have a place in Ala Igbo

O boy stop making unnecessary noise, we know you are a paid impersonator. It's easy and simple to dictate BMC agents like you.
1) is that BMC agents are always quick to attack anything Kanu/IPOB but, will never use the same pace to attack fulani herdsmen terrorism and banditry.

2)to BMC agents IPOB is a terrorist group while terrorist herdsmen and bandits are peace loving and patriotic nigga-areans.

3)BMC agents impersonating Igbo always form detribalize just to deceive the gullibles

4) you can never see BMC agents condemning or attacking the rot and injustice in this buhari government the way they do to IPOB.

Uche mefor is now your dede and new found lord because he allowed the devil to enter him like you lots.
Now let me ask you, uche mefor has been working with MNK since 2009 till sometimes last year why didn't he notice all these while that MNK is a liar and scammer?? Learn to be making use of your brain if you have any.

Lastly, stop claiming nwafo when you don't know how to spell it besides, no nwafo will ever chase rats (attacking IPOB) when his house (ala Igbo) is on fire.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
O boy stop making unnecessary noise, we know you are a paid impersonator. It's easy and simple to dictate BMC agents like you.
1) is that BMC agents are always quick to attack anything Kanu/IPOB but, will never use the same pace to attack fulani herdsmen terrorism and banditry.

2)to BMC agents IPOB is a terrorist group while terrorist herdsmen and bandits are peace loving and patriotic nigga-areans.

3)BMC agents impersonating Igbo always form detribalize just to deceive the gullibles

4) you can never see BMC agents condemning or attacking the rot and injustice in this buhari government the way they do to IPOB.

Uche mefor is now your dede and new found lord because he allowed the devil to enter him like you lots.
Now let me ask you, uche mefor has been working with MNK since 2009 till sometimes last year why didn't he notice all these while that MNK is a liar and scammer?? Learn to be making use of your brain if you have any.

Lastly, stop claiming nwafo when you don't know how to spell it besides, no nwafo will ever chase rats (attacking IPOB) when his house (ala Igbo) is on fire.

I am not moved by the words of a togolese

your opinion is not needed here wen we need a togolese to say something we will let you know

and to think most of the mofos here shouting Ipob upandan have zero experience with the struggle
wen we did our own Ipob we were always there on the protest ground not like mugus whose only definition of Ipob is to come here and look for who will do senseless tribal bigotry with them

kiss the reality Ipob as a struggle died in 2017 wat we have now is scam and a militant group

I refuse to be distracted by a Togolese like you

just like other illegally armed groups receive armensty

our brothers in esn do not deserve airstrikes

#armenstyforesn
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am not moved by the words of a togolese

your opinion is not needed here wen we need a togolese to say something we will let you know

and to think most of the mofos here shouting Ipob upandan have zero experience with the struggle
wen we did our own Ipob we were always there on the protest ground not like mugus whose only definition of Ipob is to come here and look for who will do senseless tribal bigotry with them

kiss the reality Ipob as a struggle died in 2017 wat we have now is scam and a militant group

I refuse to be distracted by a Togolese like you

just like other illegally armed groups receive armensty

our brothers in esn do not deserve airstrikes

#armenstyforesn
Am not moved by the words of an afonja Igbo impersonator too.
And pls and pls stop saying what you don't know about IPOB it will do you a lot good if you can do that. When and where did you do IPOB??

Lastly if IPOB as a struggle died in 2017, why are you jumping from one pro biafra/IPOB thread to the other defending what is indefensible over something you pronounced dead?? This is a sign of typical afonja BMC.

IPOB have really suffered in the hands of killers and impersonators maybe that's why God is with them.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Am not moved by the words of an afonja Igbo impersonator too.
And pls and pls stop saying what you don't know about IPOB it will do you a lot good if you can do that. When and where did you do IPOB??

Lastly if IPOB as a struggle died in 2017, why are you jumping from one pro biafra/IPOB thread to the other defending what is indefensible over something you pronounced dead?? This is a sign of typical afonja BMC.

IPOB have really suffered in the hands of killers and impersonators maybe that's why God is with them.

if you like cry from now till eternity na you sabi

my own is as long as you keep painting d narrative that your lord and personal savior with his proscribed group speaks for Igbo I go continue to call you out for your stupidity

do your Ipob scam in peace and stop tagging Igbos in entirety into your nonsense

bcus reality is
ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

if you like cry from now till eternity na you sabi

my own is as long as you keep painting d narrative that your lord and personal savior with his proscribed group speaks for Igbo I go continue to call you out for your stupidity

do your Ipob scam in peace and stop tagging Igbos in entirety into your nonsense

bcus reality is
You are the one crying to belong its all over you.

If you like go and hug a live transformer the truth remains that kanu is the only man speaking for us and he is also doing something to better our lives. Your idiocy has blinded you into reasoning the way the fulani government wants you to reason.

Imagine tagging IPOB a terrorist organization while pampering and paying handsomely known terrorists up north and hopeless goons like you accepted it that way without thinking outside the box and you claim to be igbo Tufiaa fulani turu ime gi.

IPOB remains proscribed in alaigbo yet their ESN is operating successfully in alaigbo that shows the level of your understanding.

Indeed BMC is a cursed job.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:

If you like go and hug a live transformer the truth remains that kanu is the only man speaking for us and he is also doing something to better our lives. Your idiocy has blinded you into reasoning the way the fulani government wants you to reason.

Imagine tagging IPOB a terrorist organization while pampering and paying handsomely known terrorists up north and hopeless goons like you accepted it that way without thinking outside the box and you claim to be igbo Tufiaa fulani turu ime gi.

IPOB remains proscribed in alaigbo yet their ESN is operating successfully in alaigbo that shows the level of your understanding.

Oga you are the only one that called Ipob terrorist

proscribed yes terrorist no bcus there's no place for terrorism in Igbo you won't understand bcus you are not Igbo

Esn is operating in the forest bcus it's an illegally armed militant group and ofcus since you are a Togolese you won't know dat we have other militant groups in Nigeria

amnesty
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:

proscribed yes terrorist no bcus there's no place for terrorism in Igbo you won't understand bcus you are not Igbo

Esn is operating in the forest bcus it's an illegally armed militant group and ofcus since you are a Togolese you won't know dat we have other militant groups in Nigeria

#armnestyforesn
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

#armnestyforesn
You said IPOB is proscribed what is the reason behind their proscription if not that IPOB were tagged a terrorist organization by the fulanised government of the day.
Why are you denying it??

Point of correction, ESN is operating in the bush because terror herdsmen are operating in the bush as well that does not mean ESN cannot operate in the town if the need arises.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You said IPOB is proscribed what is the reason behind their proscription if not that IPOB were tagged a terrorist organization by the fulanised government of the day.
Why are you denying it??

Point of correction, ESN is operating in the bush because terror herdsmen are operating in the bush as well that does not mean ESN cannot operate in the town if the need arises.

Mehn dis Togolese really have big problem with understanding and facing reality

let me draw you into reality

ipob as it stands now cannot openly protest again bcus it has been proscribed in Ala Igbo

ipob can only rant and look for people to throw their frustration on in the social media bcus it has been proscribed in Ala Igbo

if you create a group and illegally arm them with approval for the authorities that be it automatically becomes a militant sect and so esn is a militant sect which can only operate in the hiding

deal with this you bloody mooorronnic Togolese claiming igbo
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

Mehn dis Togolese really have big problem with understanding and facing reality

let me draw you into reality

ipob as it stands now cannot openly protest again bcus it has been proscribed in Ala Igbo

ipob can only rant and look for people to throw their frustration on in the social media bcus it has been proscribed in Ala Igbo

if you create a group and illegally arm them with approval for the authorities that be it automatically becomes a militant sect and so esn is a militant sect which can only operate in the hiding

deal with this you bloody mooorronnic Togolese claiming igbo
Liar since after the proscription of IPOB in 2017, IPOB have engaged in multiple protests.

What you and your likes are guilty of, is the same thing you are accusing IPOB of doing. I wonder what you are doing here if not throwing your frustrations on social media because what you wished for IPOB did not materialize.

If creating a group illegally and arming them illegally makes such a group a militant, what do you now have to say about the fulanised government that have refused to tag fulani herdsmen and bandits militant or terrorists??

Imb€$ilic Igbo impersonator!
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Liar since after the proscription of IPOB in 2017, IPOB have engaged in multiple protests.

What you and your likes are guilty of, is the same thing you are accusing IPOB of doing. I wonder what you are doing here if not throwing your frustrations on social media because what you wished for IPOB did not materialize.

If creating a group illegally and arming them illegally makes such a group a militant, what do you now have to say about the fulanised government that have refused to tag fulani herdsmen and bandits militant or terrorists??

Shut up you have no business being here spewing trash
it's a Nigerian forum

fucck the useless govt

Every Nigerian knows it's a fulani govt but you wouldn't know hence your senseless questions Ofcus bcus you are a jobless Togolese

fulani is a tribe

so you can't tag them terrorism

but armed heardmen we know a terrorist group even if the fg refuses to tag them

I never said Ipob the proscribed group is a terrorist group bcus If I do I would be lying and I don't lie

people who are too emotional can be quite unreasonable most times

ans this question you bloody Togolese

if you create a militia and arm them without approval or license from authorized authorities

wat would the group termed as
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:

it's a Nigerian forum

fucck the useless govt

Every Nigerian knows it's a fulani govt but you wouldn't know hence your senseless questions Ofcus bcus you are a jobless Togolese

fulani is a tribe

so you can't tag them terrorist

but armed heardmen we know are terrorist group even if the fg refuses to tag them

I never said Ipob the proscribed group is a terrorist group bcus If I do I would be lying and I don't lie

if you create a militia and arm them without approval or license from authorized authorities

the ans is on your fvvcking face if you like deny it from now to eternity

truth dey pain no be small oo ���

#amnestyforesn

Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

it's a Nigerian forum

fucck the useless govt

fulani is a tribe

so you can't tag them terrorist

but armed heardmen we know are terrorist group even if the fg refuses to tag them

the ans is on your fvvcking face if you like deny it from now to eternity

truth dey pain no be small oo ���

#amnestyforesn

Indeed idiocy is a very bad disease, if I have no business here (as you said because it a nigga-arean forum) that means a lot of you that has Facebook and Twitter accounts just for the sake of yapping rubbish should as well leave those social media platforms because they are not of nigga-area.

Now this is where you shot your miserable self in the leg again. Fulani is a tribe yes that is true but, is bandits and killer herdsmen also a tribe??

You know that armed herdsmen are terrorist group (so you said) and your fulanised government refused to tag them terrorists, why then do you subscribe to the terrorist tag given to your supposedly brothers the IPOB since you parade yourself to be Igbo?? Heheheee grin grin grin

You claim you never said that IPOB is a terrorist group but the fact remains that you accepted their proscription by the fulanised government of the day.
My question is, why did you accept the proscription of your supposedly brothers (remember you said you're Igbo) when you know they're not terrorists??

The truth is that people carrying fulani blood or working for BMC can be quite foolish and hopeless most times.

Let me answer your question, if I create a group and arm the group of people (not for armed robbery or kidnapping but on the basis of defending ourselves and our young ones) it is called self defense and nothing more.

Now answer my question, if a very armed terrorist is in your village or house to pillage, rape and kill will you wait for the approval or licence from your so-called authorised authorities, or will you defend yourself there and then??

Shame to you Igbo impersonator.
Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Omoslim26: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Indeed idiocy is a very bad disease, if I have no business here (as you said because it a nigga-arean forum) that means a lot of you that has Facebook and Twitter accounts just for the sake of yapping rubbish should as well leave those social media platforms because they are not of nigga-area.

Now this is where you shot your miserable self in the leg again. Fulani is a tribe yes that is true but, is bandits and killer herdsmen also a tribe??

You know that armed herdsmen are terrorist group (so you said) and your fulanised government refused to tag them terrorists, why then do you subscribe to the terrorist tag given to your supposedly brothers the IPOB since you parade yourself to be Igbo?? Heheheee grin grin grin

You claim you never said that IPOB is a terrorist group but the fact remains that you accepted their proscription by the fulanised government of the day.
My question is, why did you accept the proscription of your supposedly brothers (remember you said you're Igbo) when you know they're not terrorists??

The truth is that people carrying fulani blood or working for BMC can be quite foolish and hopeless most times.

Let me answer your question, if I create a group and arm the group of people (not for armed robbery or kidnapping but on the basis of defending ourselves and our young ones) it is called self defense and nothing more.

Now answer my question, if a very armed terrorist is in your village or house to pillage, rape and kill will you wait for the approval or licence from your so-called authorised authorities, or will you defend yourself there and then??

Shame to you Igbo impersonator.

���This Togo man is truely destined to be useless from now till eternity

Ipob now is a scam package lead by a manipulative scammer so yes as it is I vote for it's proscribtion

on whose mandate is your leader operating by creating a militant sect in Ala Igbo claiming to be a sec unit
he has his own agenda but he is just day dreaming

we have licensed vigilante groups here in my community they even carry arms they don't have fears of recieving air strikes

if you are a proscribed group you have no business carrying arms else you become a target for the wicked fg and it's army dats wat your Lord and savior is not willing to come to terms with bcus he is still day dreaming it's obvious he has his own agenda well dats his business other militant groups are cashing out too so no big deal if himself follow chop inside the national cake ���

Biafra will come but your lord and savior who opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed still will be nothing other than leader of a proscribed group

you can keep creating monikers upandan claiming igbo for now but it won't change anything your cries and tears will end here

and mind you as a Togolese you have ties with Yorubas ���

cursed togo man wan claim Igbo yeye dey smell

Re: Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. by Notasyouthink: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

���This Togo man is truely destined to be useless from now till eternity

Ipob now is a scam package lead by a manipulative scammer so yes as it is I vote for it's proscribtion

on whose mandate is your leader operating by creating a militant sect in Ala Igbo claiming to be a sec unit
he has his own agenda but he is just day dreaming

we have licensed vigilante groups here in my community they even carry arms they don't have fears of recieving air strikes

if you are a proscribed group you have no business carrying arms else you become a target for the wicked fg and it's army dats wat your Lord and savior is not willing to come to terms with bcus he is still day dreaming it's obvious he has his own agenda well dats his business other militant groups are cashing out too so no big deal if himself follow chop inside the national cake ���

Biafra will come but your lord and savior who opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed still will be nothing other than leader of a proscribed group

you can keep creating monikers upandan claiming igbo for now but it won't change anything your cries and tears will end here

and mind you as a Togolese you have ties with Yorubas ���

cursed togo man wan claim Igbo yeye dey smell
I can see clearly that you fulani blood is destined to be eternally barbaric, unreasonable and idiotic.

In your feeble and rotten mind IPOB is a scam package led by a manipulative scammer, but if you were asked to provide an evidence to backup up this your frivolous claims now you will either runaway or say a different thing all together because you are suffering from dementia.

You asked on whose mandate is MNK operating by creating what you called a militant sect the answer to your idiotic question is the people.
Nnamdi Kanu is operating on the mandate of the people, you see because you are a demented pig you don't know that power belongs to the people.

It is only a demented dirty pig like you will think that power belongs to the fulanised and compromised governors in SE.

You that is fond of yapping rubbish on ever Igbo thread, on whose mandate or authority are you yapping??

Did I here you say if you are a proscribed group you don't have any business carrying arms OK, is it when your life is in danger with by armed terrorists whose agenda is to annihilate your race and take over?? Indeed you are cursed to the extent that Satan is better than you.

Biafra will come yes, but by who??

I mean which group or person will make that happen??

Is it you and your moronic likes will make biafra a reality??

Idiotic fulani Igbo impersonator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road That Bashir Ahmad Tweeted In 2017 That Is 94% Completed / Nigeria Records Real GDP Growth Of 3.98% YOY In Q4 2021 / Throwback: Nigerian Soldier And Biafran Soldier Hugging Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.