Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail (28619 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court / Sowore, Others Arrive Abuja Court For Bail Hearing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Officialhorlah(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abdulrasheed Maina, former chairman of the defunct Pension Reformed Task Team on Friday told the Federal High Court, Abuja, that his leg might be amputated if not granted bail to have adequate medicare.

Maina, through his Counsel, Sani Katu, SAN, told Justice Okon Abang at the resumed trial.

Katu said his client was taken to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, because of his worsening health condition and the medical report was exhibited in the bail application.

The lawyer, who said that Kuje Correctional Centre where Maina was kept did not have the facility to attend to his state of health, said if not granted bail, his leg might be amputated.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Maina had, on Jan. 20, approached Justice Abang for another bail after his arrest for jumping the first bail.

Maina, in a motion on notice dated and filed on Dec. 24, 2020, brought by one of his lawyers, Anayo Adibe, said the application became necessary over his worsening health condition.

In the motion, the ex-pension boss told the court that he had reasonable and responsible sureties who were willing to act as sureties if granted bail.

(NAN)
https://punchng.com/i-may-lose-my-leg-maina-tells-court/

2 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by SoulMus: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Weyrey dey disguise

All this Sturborn people sef... Stop prolonging your trial and sentencing , wasting money up and down

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by LMS1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maina You Are Still A Suspect.
Stop Requesting A VIP Treatment.
When You Were Busy Stealing, Your Legs Were Strong Enough To Carry You To Different Banks.
So Face Your Fate And Stop The Disguise!
Amputeted Legs My Yanshcheesy

54 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Resurrection212: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thunder fire you man.Do you know how many children has become motherless and fatherless because of your greed .many retirees are on the street begging before they can eat.

27 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by bolaayenimo: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bail kee you there...wehrey

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by IamFINESSE: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
You go lose your life join

bastard

8 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by potbelly(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
We don't care...

Do the crime.. do the time...

4 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by samuel19222(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
God go punish you there, even tho you lose your two legs Wetin concern me, how many pensioners you don send to their early grave because of your looting? Abeg make our senators pass the bill of death by firing squad if you're caught looting just like China abi na N Korea

13 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by pickatyouu: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lose it if you want.
Others lost their lives and you didn't give a damn.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

5 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by iwaeda: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
You can lose both legs if you like

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by naijadrivablog: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
lose am na.

You no lose am when you de pack money wey no come from your village.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by ForeThinker: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
No worries

Ghost of past pensioners will....
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by lagusboyyy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
But when you were enjoying the luxury of life with poor pensioner's money,you never gave it a thought that some of them too can lose their lives through your greed and wickedness.

Most can easily use fire to burn others,but can never near candle.

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by salbis(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
The way our elites dey take Nigerians cruise don too much abeg. My wish is to have access to all my contribution for pension.
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by OkoYibo: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maina knows he's being prosecuted by fools. Someone that should have been shot in the leg before being brought to court.

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Sultty(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
See this thief

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Sonoyom(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
After stealing pension funds, sometimes we don't need this unnecessary trials, just hand him over to the pensioners.

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Topmaike007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thief
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by jospepper(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Many may have lost their lives as a result of your recklessness and you're here complaining about a leg.

1 Like

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Let the cut the leg first
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by gbaskiboy: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you like lose your head, when you are laundering pensioners money you are happy. Buying houses of your choice, travelling any country of your choice, dining in the most expensive hotels in the world, frolicking around women. whereas the pensioners are dying of hunger, sickness after years of servitude. You ain't see anything yet!

2 Likes

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by inoki247: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
who cares..

Oga let's use ur leg for Sacrifice and get our money back....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by BigDawsNet: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Correction center and M.Babadende of the Nigeria Immigration Service

I don't understand the story with diff picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by sojayy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Barawo
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by sojfarm: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stay there idiot. Some of the people you stole their pension have lose their lives. So you can lose your leg, it does not matter.
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Perfectsouth(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
like metuh, like maina like pondei..
When they are stealing, all their body parts functions perfectly but once they are indicted in any crime, they begin to have system failure..
Useless people
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Nonso92(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
take it as sharia law in disguise.

USA Used Lenovo Thinkpad Mini Laptops for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/6423503/usa-used-lenovo-thinkpad-laptop
Re: I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail by Perfectsouth(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
PrinceDz1:
It's better to lose your Leg uncle so you won't run away again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.