Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 (1460 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 by 12large1: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
1. Stanley okoro - with nigeria lacking a player that has good dribbling skills, a good left winger and can also be a good tranquester{second striker} stanley okoro should be the number 1 player to look out for although selfish at times if he can become less selfish and play to his talent he is potentially the most skillfull player we have had since okocha

2. Ahmed musa - we already know about this one. a good winger/striker that has pace,power,skill must keep a good eyes on him definetly a star for us

3. Ramon Azeez - a good defensive midfilder that has powerful shots, good long range pass, can tackle cleanly, a player that reportedly has signed up with almeria another one for the future. damm is goin be hard to make super eagles now because of the new emergence of 4 classy midfilders joel,mikel,ibrahim,haruna but i expect him to be at olympics squad next year definetly better than nwankwo for me

4.Since Augustine “Jay-Jay” Okocha retired from international football in 2006, the Nigeria national football team have struggled to find attacking midfielders of Okocha’s qualities. I am not implying that Chidi Osuchukwu, the playmaker of Dolphins FC, can become the new Okocha but it is a fact that Osuchukwu currently is one of the greatest attacking midfielders in the Nigeria Premier League. Many experts expect Osuchukwu to achieve great things as a footballer, also outside the Nigerian borders.i haven't seen this one play more than once so i'm judging him based on experts in nigeria premier league

5. Terna suswan - already a super eagles player for me his better than the both of adefemi olubayo and chibuzor okonkwo, if friendly match was used to take players to worldcup he should have been there because against saudi arabia he was the best defender by a mile. he plays for victoria setual a famously known for having rashidi yekini in their ranks might not feature in this tornament because of club commitments but i expect him to play in u-20 world cup in the summer{if we qualify} and olympics next year

Notable Absent

gomo onduku - less skillful version of stanley okoro but apparently started proffesional football in 2005 and quoted at that time{2005} in norway press saying he wants to be like mikel. nevertheless who am i to judge afterall most of them might be overage anyway still a good player

terry envoh - rated high on this website but i just don't rate him yet still plays like a school boy
fortune chukwudi- dropped but i hope he makes it after this tornament because his a good dm
kenneth omeruo - another cb dropped again is not easy to pair new entire cb i really liked this 2 performance in u-17
Sani emmanuel - The biggest suprise of all how can you drop your best finisher with many creative players in this squad you need a good finisher emmanuel is dropped because he went for many trials sorry how is he suppose to feed himself and love ones i hope to see him in the future worldcup hope this move don't make obun pay.
Onazi ogenyi - Rated highly in lazio as a good attacking midfilder
Re: 5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 by 12large1: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
number 4 was "chidi osuchukwu" i forgot to put his name also feel free to siagree and add your own players to watch
Re: 5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 by CLT123(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ahmed musa could be a future star
Re: 5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 by DisGuy: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
Where is Stanley Okoro?

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Vs Angel Dimaria.who Plays Better / Guardiola Says He Would Have To Be Sacked For Ihenacho To Play More / Shocking : Fifa Publishes 5 Most Respected Players Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.