Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. (758 Views)

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Camon CM / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good day house, please i was robbed on saturday 13/02/2021.

My Redmi Note 8 pro and two customer Iphones 11 and my Access ATM including the money in my Access Bank was Wiped.

I have the cartoon of the Redmi and details of one of the iphones 11.

Please i need help on our to Track the phone, I'm in Lagos.

Please i'm deeply in need of your help.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by turawaisah5: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
go to wireless police and register with two carton with imei detail it will help
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
turawaisah5:
go to wireless police and register with two carton with imei detail it will help

IS IT A WEBSITE, OR YOU MEAN A NEAREST POLICE STATION.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
If the iPhone has been activated you can track it easy. If not, take them boxes to a police station or CID.

Your bank account being wiped, get a police report n take it to your bank.
Drop the necessary deets and the unfortunate fellow who did you dirty will be found and will probably lead to where the stolen phones are (or he/she will pay for em).
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
KrazyDave16:
If the iPhone has been activated you can track it easy. If not, take them boxes to a police station or CID.

Your bank account being wiped, get a police report n take it to your bank.
Drop the necessary deets and the unfortunate fellow who did you dirty will be found and will probably lead to where the stolen phones are (or he/she will pay for em).

THANKS BROTHER, HAVE GONE TO THE BANK FOR CCTV FOOTTAGE IN WHICH I WAS SHOWED. THE PERSON USED FACE MACK, WITH CAP PLUS BLANK SUN SHADE. THIS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO RECOGNISED THE PERSON BECAUSE THEY USED THE ATM TO WITHDRAW FROM ACCESS ATM MACHINE.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
HisExcellence:

THANKS BROTHER, HAVE GONE TO THE BANK FOR CCTV FOOTTAGE IN WHICH I WAS SHOWED. THE PERSON USED FACE MACK, WITH CAP PLUS BLANK SUN SHADE. THIS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO RECOGNISED THE PERSON BECAUSE THEY USED THE ATM TO WITHDRAW FROM ACCESS ATM MACHINE.
Now that's messed up.

First off did you report to your bank to have your account locked and card transactions blocked immediately after the robbery?
Because they'll have it done for you in minutes even if they're attending to another customer.

Also did you by any chance set up an Mi account on your RN8 Pro?
If you did, you could've locked/wiped it remotely to make it a bit difficult for them to access the phone. If you didn't...

If you hesitated and went after the phones or for whatever reason it's your fault as you've made tracking the criminal(s) difficult.

Your only hope is the police tracking the phones and pray they deliver unless you got cash to burn to make that happen.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Also where were you robbed?
Broad daylight or night??
And which area in Lagos
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Now that's messed up.

First off did you report to your bank to have your account locked and card transactions blocked immediately after the robbery?
Because they'll have it done for you in minutes even if they're attending to another customer.

Also did you by any chance set up an Mi account on your RN8 Pro?
If you did, you could've locked/wiped it remotely to make it a bit difficult for them to access the phone. If you didn't...

If you hesitated and went after the phones or for whatever reason it's your fault as you've made tracking the criminal(s) difficult.

Your only hope is the police tracking the phones and pray they deliver unless you got cash to burn to make that happen.

IT HAPPEN ON SATURDAY MORNING, I WENT TO SIX BRANCHES NONE OF THEM HAVE PHONES TO CALL THERE CUSTOMER CARE, AND IT TOOK 23 MINUTES FOR THEM TP PICKED CALL WHEN ONE GOOD SAMARITHAN GAVE ME HIS PHONE TO CALL THEM.

YES I HAVE MI ACCOUNT ON IT.

I JUST HAVE ACCESS TO MY MI ACCOUNT THIS NIGHT BECAUSE ALL MY SIMS WAS ROBBED ALSO.

MY QUESTIONS ARE?

IT BEEN SIX DAYS NOW THAT I WAS ROBBED, CAN I STILL WIPE THE PHONE THROUGH GOOGLE FINDMY PHONE, COS THE PHONE WILL BE USELESS IF MY MI ACCOUNT STILL LOGIN ON IT AND IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO TRACK OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPOND.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2021
HisExcellence:

IT HAPPEN ON SATURDAY MORNING, I WENT TO SIX BRANCHES NONE OF THEM HAVE PHONES TO CALL THERE CUSTOMER CARE, AND IT TOOK 23 MINUTES FOR THEM TP PICKED CALL WHEN ONE GOOD SAMARITHAN GAVE ME HIS PHONE TO CALL THEM.

YES I HAVE MI ACCOUNT ON IT.

I JUST HAVE ACCESS TO MY MI ACCOUNT THIS NIGHT BECAUSE ALL MY SIMS WAS ROBBED ALSO.

MY QUESTIONS ARE?

IT BEEN SIX DAYS NOW THAT I WAS ROBBED, CAN I STILL WIPE THE PHONE THROUGH GOOGLE FINDMY PHONE, COS THE PHONE WILL BE USELESS IF MY MI ACCOUNT STILL LOGIN ON IT AND IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO TRACK OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPOND.
You can wipe your user data or track it with find my phone.

You can also wipe and track the phone with your Mi account but an advantage to using your Mi account is you can make the device virtually useless and unusable to the thief even after wiping the phone.

Don't try locking device with Google as he/she will bypass it.

Oh and hope you deactivated your numbers or retrieved it so they won't use it for fraudulent purposes.

Edit - if you're worried that wiping your device will make it difficult to track the phone, it won't.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2021
KrazyDave16:

You can wipe your user data or track it with find my phone.

You can also wipe and track the phone with your Mi account but an advantage to using your Mi account is you can make the device virtually useless and unusable to the thief even after wiping the phone.

Don't try locking device with Google as he/she will bypass it.

Oh and hope you deactivated your numbers or retrieved it so they won't use it for fraudulent purposes.

Edit - if you're worried that wiping your device will make it difficult to track the phone, it won't.

I MEAN NOT WIPING THE PHONE HERE WILL BE DIFFICULT TO TRACK BECAUSE OF THE MI ACCOUNT THAT IS ON IT.

BUT WIPING IT ON MY MI ACCOUNT OR GOOGLE WILL MAKE ME LOSS OF TRACKING IT USING MI ACCOUNT OR GOOGLE BUT IT CAN BE TRACK USING IMEI BECAUSE BY THEN IT MAY HAVE BEEN USEFULL FOR THEM CAUSE HAVE REMOVED THE RETRICTION ON IT BUT IT WILL BE EASY TO TRACK USING IMEI.

PLEASE SORRY FOR TYPING IN CAPLOCK, IT IS LAPTOP I WAS USING TO ACCESS THE INTERNET PENDING THE TIME I WILL GET A NEW PHONE.

THANKS.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2021
HisExcellence:

I MEAN NOT WIPING THE PHONE HERE WILL BE DIFFICULT TO TRACK BECAUSE OF THE MI ACCOUNT THAT IS ON IT.

BUT WIPING IT ON MY MI ACCOUNT OR GOOGLE WILL MAKE ME LOSS OF TRACKING IT USING MI ACCOUNT OR GOOGLE BUT IT CAN BE TRACK USING IMEI BECAUSE BY THEN IT MAY HAVE BEEN USEFULL FOR THEM CAUSE HAVE REMOVED THE RETRICTION ON IT BUT IT WILL BE EASY TO TRACK USING IMEI.

PLEASE SORRY FOR TYPING IN CAPLOCK, IT IS LAPTOP I WAS USING TO ACCESS THE INTERNET PENDING THE TIME I WILL GET A NEW PHONE.

THANKS.
If you wipe the phone, you can still track it with the IMEI, Google or with Mi account.

If you no wipe the phone, you can still track it with IMEI, Google or Mi account.

Shaa no commot d Mi account 4 the phone. You fit wipe the phone and e no go affect police if dem won track am with IMEI.

But hold money wella for police as say na 2 iPhone 11 dey involved plus your phone.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by HisExcellence(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2021
KrazyDave16:

If you wipe the phone, you can still track it with the IMEI, Google or with Mi account.

If you no wipe the phone, you can still track it with IMEI, Google or Mi account.

Shaa no commot d Mi account 4 the phone. You fit wipe the phone and e no go affect police if dem won track am with IMEI.

But hold money wella for police as say na 2 iPhone 11 dey involved plus your phone.

1ST PICTURE FROM MI ACCOUNT

2ND PICTURE FROM GOOGLE

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by KrazyDave16(m): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2021
HisExcellence:

1ST PICTURE FROM MI ACCOUNT

2ND PICTURE FROM GOOGLE
Use Mi account to wipe it
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Track My Robbed Phones. by Lexusgs430: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2021
HisExcellence:
Good day house, please i was robbed on saturday 13/02/2021.

My Redmi Note 8 pro and two customer Iphones 11 and my Access ATM including the money in my Access Bank was Wiped.

I have the cartoon of the Redmi and details of one of the iphones 11.

Please i need help on our to Track the phone, I'm in Lagos.

Please i'm deeply in need of your help.

Thanks in Advance.

NPF don see money to wack....... Ensure you have about 150K, to effect tracking and recovery......

NB : A lesson to others regarding ATM, have another account linked your main account. Push 99% of your funds to the linked account........

When your ATM card gets hijacked, your ATM loss would be very minimal........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

please recommend a phone to me / Unlock Any Android Phone Without Factory Reset Or Data Loss 2021 / Oppo Find X4 “the Samsung Galaxy S22 Killer” Had First Details Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.