Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage (1280 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Glamoury990: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian media entrepreneur, Amanda Chisom has taken to social media to reveal her preferred path she’d take as opposed to being a breadwinner in her marriage.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/amanda-chisom--300x176.jpg[/img]

According to the consultant, any condition in her marriage that will automatically turn her into the bread winner is totally unacceptable, hence why she would never settle for such.

Amanda added that she would rather birth children for three different men while still single than being a wife who’s a breadwinner Read More

https:///id-rather-be-a-single-mom-with-baby-daddies-than-be-a-breadwinner-in-marriage-amanda-chisom/
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greed..but you will happily eat a man's money na..since you girls like feminism men do not have to be the breadwinner.. anyways a hoe will always be a hoe stop using breadwinning as excuse..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by istina: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Runs girl in three piece suits
Aristo babe trying to justify her illicit trade
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
istina:
Must she be the breadwinner while the so-called head of the family is alive?

3 Likes

Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
istina:
There's nothing illicit in it because the aristos aren't cheated.
The aristos know what they are doing.
They also agree,choose and bargain.
They are also financially capable of getting what they want,here.

1 Like

Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Sarcastic101: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Justifying hoeism
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by adadike(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
More reasons why wives with hardworking husbands should appreciate them. It's never easy
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
She’s intellectually lazy. In this generation, no man wants a housewife.
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Lolachef(f): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
She's fucking okay my dear
lilvicky68:
Greed..but you will happily eat a man's money na..since you girls like feminism men do not have to be the breadwinner.. anyways a hoe will always be a hoe stop using breadwinning as excuse..
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lolachef:
She's fucking okay my dear
Who's your dear? Are you fair?are you endowed? If not I cannot be your dear!!
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Lolachef(f): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
I am ur uncle's spec not you
lilvicky68:

Who's your dear? Are you fair?are you endowed? If not I cannot be your dear!!
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lolachef:
I am ur uncle's spec not you
My uncle like better thing and you're not..
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
See what some nairaland men have caused? shocked
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
See what some nairaland men have caused? shocked
What did they do again
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

What did they do again

Lol .
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by talk2hb1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Won't she feed her children if the baby papa is irresponsible, or what's she talking about
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Lolachef(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Then your uncles are mnpi
lilvicky68:

My uncle like better thing and you're not..
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lolachef:
Then your uncles are mnpi
You've succeeded in getting my attention enjoy it to the fullest..just know that I can disturb oh
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
I believe I speak for all nairalanders when I say we don’t give a rat’s behind!
Re: I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage by Lolachef(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Your attention Lol
lilvicky68:

You've succeeded in getting my attention enjoy it to the fullest..just know that I can disturb oh

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Church Member Exposed Video Of Tb Joshua Death (video) / Denrele Edun Celebrates 40th Birthday With Stylish Photos / Tiwa Savage Leaked Video Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.