Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month (787 Views)

Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month by purposeblack: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
"We are the Change that we seek" - Barack Obama
The achievements of African Americans have contributed to our Nation’s greatness.” And it is time to witness another achievement with Purposeblack that will empower the blacks. Let your purchase from our marketplace help in the empowerment of the black People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5-UcxeWXw
#blackhistorymonth​​ #blackhistory​​
#purposeblack​​ #blackeconomics​​ #blackecommerce​​ #blacklivesmatter​​ #balckbusiness​​ #blackbusinessowner​​ #addisababa​​ #ethiopia​​ #habesha​​ #habeshabusinesswoman​​ #blackeconomicempowerment​​ #blackeconomicpower​​ #blackleadership​​ #afroet2020​​ #blacklivesmatter​​✊�✊�✊� #blackworkers​​ #blackexcellence

Re: Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month by MummyIMadeIt: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cc:: Jessysparkles

My mail isnt functional, can u kindly drop ur number here that i may add u up.

Afterwhich u can delete the line u dropped when added
Re: Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month by jessysparkles(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
Cc:: Jessysparkles

My mail isnt functional, can u kindly drop ur number here that i may add u up.

Afterwhich u can delete the line u dropped when added

Ok thanks...
Re: Empowerment Of The Black People | Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month by MummyIMadeIt: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cc. Arkhitekt01 my mail isnt functional.

We can discuss here.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Take You To See Mother Nature Best Kept Secret In Belize / Marriage / Are You Lost In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.