Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban (960 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Duru9(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
The other day news made front page that open grazing have been banned in Abuja

Well this what I witnessed today in Apo cedacrest hospital side

As an Uber driver here I've seen them more than 4 different occasions I couldn't snap because I was with client

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Fahdiga(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Southern Nigeria is the most docile and cowardice region in the world. if cattle rearing was a major occupation of the south, do you think north controlled federal government will allow open grazing talk less of cattle freely roaming the streets of the capital. if it was IPOB or OPC that have been killing ,maiming and kidnapping people all over the country and a religious leader of southern extraction visited them after they kidnapped school children just like we saw Sheikh Gumi visiting Fulani kidnappers and paying them ransom, do you think the north will keep quiet without ordering for the arrest of the Sheikh and the terrorists. now that all this is happening no southern leader have spoken out. the other day one was even asking where are the cows? is Evans a herdsman? today we read on the news of Imo state government arraigning ESN operatives for murder. ESN that is protecting the Igbos against terrorists Fulani herdsmen. just imagine. we the southerners are our own enemies. instead of us to come together and fight the common enemy we will be mocking each other and supporting our enemies. enough of this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by PissfulProtester: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
1.) How can you prove this is Abuja?

2.) How can you prove this pics wasn't taken last year or Many years ago?

3.) Is it your Abuja?
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by GamalNasser: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Leave them alone , their father is the king of that city

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Freestainworld(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
They are visiting their grandfather in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by NwaNimo1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
They are in traffic......not grazing.

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Ottyn01(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Ottyn01(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
They are in traffic......not grazing.

Buhari Zombie spotted undecided
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by nams77: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by lilvicky68(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
In the eyes of the president the cow has the same value as human.. so what more can we do??we humans have to live peacefully with cows till 2023..

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Duru9(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
1.) How can you prove this is Abuja?

2.) How can you prove this pics wasn't taken last year or Many years ago?

3.) Is it your Abuja?

I took them myself
I've video of it also
I don't know how to post video here

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
You know it is an old pictures but likes and frontpage wont allow you to tell the world that you love posting FAKENEWS
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by PlayerMeji: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oga, the owners of the cows should be called out not the herdsmen.

What you may not know is that the owners of these animals may be enjoying themselves in Sudan or Mali while their wards are causing mayhem every where.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Lubumbashi: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
And the annoying thing is that Buhari says that they are not Nigerians. A country where foriegners are above the law while citizens are subject to the law is a disaster waiting to happen. Cows, (not corruption or recession) may eventually lead to the breakup of this country if this lawlessness continues.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Wallade(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Duru9:

I took them myself
I've video of it also

Why mind this biggot? He was asking if it is your Abuja so I can understand that he is unrealistic and ridiculously annoying.

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by backnbeta(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
In the eyes of the president the cow has the same value as human.. so what more can we do??we humans have to live peacefully with cows till 2023..
Point of correction: cows are more valuable to him than human undecided

Let them graze or be in traffic, biko... when your father is the principal in your school, you will flex muscle and others will respect you...we have to respect the cows or revoltundecided
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by lilvicky68(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
backnbeta:

Point of correction: cows are more valuable to him than human undecided

Let them graze or be in traffic, biko... when your father is the principal in your school, you will flex muscle and others will respect you...we have to respect the cows or revoltundecided
Lol no be small thing
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by mike404(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Southern Nigeria is the most docile and cowardice region in the world. if cattle rearing was a major occupation of the south, do you think north controlled federal government will allow open grazing talk less of cattle freely roaming the streets of the capital. if it was IPOB or OPC that have been killing ,maiming and kidnapping people all over the country and a religious leader of southern extraction visited them after they kidnapped school children just like we saw Sheikh Gumi visiting Fulani kidnappers and paying them ransom, do you think the north will keep quiet without ordering for the arrest of the Sheikh and the terrorists. now that all this is happening no southern leader have spoken out. the other day one was even asking where are the cows? is Evans a herdsman? today we read on the news of Imo state government arraigning ESN operatives for murder. ESN that is protecting the Igbos against terrorists Fulani herdsmen. just imagine. we the southerners are our own enemies. instead of us to come together and fight the common enemy we will be mocking each other and supporting our enemies. enough of this rubbish
FULANI MEN LIKE GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR OUR YORUBA BRETHREN.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Gbagura: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
FULANI MEN LIKE GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR OUR YORUBA BRETHREN.

Baba ẹ ní ìran Fulani àti Haúsá. Sebi ọpọlọ ẹ kò sọ fún ẹ pé Yoruba àtàtà ni mí àbí? Ìwọ àti ẹbí ẹ ní ìran Fulani.

Ire ó

2 Likes

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by mike404(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Baba ẹ ní ìran Fulani àti Haúsá. Sebi ọpọlọ ẹ kò sọ fún ẹ pé Yoruba àtàtà ni mí àbí? Ìwọ àti ẹbí ẹ ní ìran Fulani.

Ire ó
OGA FORGET YORUBA WEY YOU DEY SPEAK, SO MANY FULANIS DEY SPEAK YOU DEY SPEAK, SO MANY FULANIS DEY YARN YORUBA WELLA. DONT WORRY, I WILL EXPOSE YOU JUST LIKE I DID TO KOVIC20

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Gbagura: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
OGA FORGET YORUBA WEY YOU DEY SPEAK, SO MANY FULANIS DEY SPEAK YOU DEY SPEAK, SO MANY FULANIS DEY YARN YORUBA WELLA. DONT WORRY, I WILL EXPOSE YOU JUST LIKE I DID TO KOVIC20
I'm igbo fulani then grin since you're adamant I'm fulani.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by mike404(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
I'm igbo fulani then grin since you're adamant I'm fulani.
OF COURSE YOU ARE A FULANI HERDER

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Blue3k(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Duru9:

I took them myself
I've video of it also

Upload it to youtube then post it here.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Trimjos: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
You know it is an old pictures but likes and frontpage wont allow you to tell the world that you love posting FAKENEWS

Pervert zombie.
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Resurrection212: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
They have said it that Nigeria is a othman danfodio conquered estate.

1 Like

Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Gbagura: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
OF COURSE YOU ARE A FULANI HERDER
Orí ẹ pẹlẹbẹ grin
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Duru9:

I took them myself
I've video of it also
You don't have to explain yourself to fools, that's dignifying foolishness. This is exactly how they asked "where are the cows and is Evans a fulani herdsman?"
Re: Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Orí ẹ pẹlẹbẹ grin
THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU A YORUBA MAN MAIGIDA. IF YOU ARE TRULY A YORUBA THEN COMMON SENSE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT IGBOS ARE NOT YORUBA PROBLEM AT THIS CRITICAL TIME. FACE FULANIS IF YOU ARE TRULY AN OMOLUABI.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency / "Fulani Herdsmen" Storm Igbariam In Anambra, Kill Children, Women (video) / History: Igbos Stood Against Secession Clause In Nigeria's Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.