Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) (48695 Views)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by RALPHOW(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Judge 20years in prison is enough for each of them. please.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So cheap
this is not cheap oo... Have u imagine seeing someone being hang by the balls... Is not different to castration ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by Shybucks: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
This Redmi 9 pro dey clear well well to snap criminals .
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
I hope that justice is duly served. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by Sagay212: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
16 years old boys! You can imagine...all they want to do is smoke, drink, phuck and be useless. Shame on yoruba elders.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by Lordapson23(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
holluwizzy:
God forgive me for what about to say.

The cheapest commodity in the world right now is kitten.

Why rape when with 500# wey Dem use buy weed can be used to pay olosho without struggles.

Meanwhile if you train ur children well and give them moral and God fearing training, this rubbish will not be happening.

It's only the poor that gives birth to children like pigs and will later blame the government that they don't know the origin.

I did not live with my parents but I ended up well in life. Tho not everybody is perfect.

There is a man on this thread am looking for Sha. His name is Mr Henry.

You’re right man, but trust me when I say internet isn’t worth loosing ur mind over cause you’ll definitely read something worse the next minute, so what’s the point? We should be glad our lives are different not cause we’re smart enough to choose but cause He’s merciful enough to put us in place..

1 Like

Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by ARAGON22(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nwodosis:
How can one be pleasured by raping?

Pls help me ask d mumu boys... Forcing someone to have sex
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by smallsmall: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/19/four-ejigbo-boys-who-allegedly-gang-raped-girl-arrested-by-police/

These Boys are Under-aged and their faces should be covered.

Or how do we explain the other story of the Boy who was caught red-handed as he broke into a Shop, for the second time, stealing money, re-charge cards and other valuables, his face was covered up in the picture but these boys of same age, there faces are plastered all over the internet?

What makes the difference?
Their Crime or the gender of their Victim?

it is very important to be consistent, that is the most important thing in Law.

BTW: This should not reduce their penalty, for the Crime they committed, in any way.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by fortune1968: 1:29am On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that these boys destinies has been buried by the dark forces, because of this act they jointly committed, their lives will begin to move backwards, I see them committing sucide in few years time. This I have seen.
Another Prophet Ayodele - prophet of doom .
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by EmekaA125(m): 3:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Bad boys. I know they must be regretting their actions by now. Say NO to RAPE and SEXUAL MOLESTATION AGAINST LADIES.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by 9jaRealist: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2021
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/19/four-ejigbo-boys-who-allegedly-gang-raped-girl-arrested-by-police/

They should just chop off their Richards...
A shame really, but these ones shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce more of themselves.
>
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by tightpussy156: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2021
stupid an useless disgusting small boys.when toto cheap like pure water.lot of girls looking for boys to Bleep them around some sell toto for #200 this disgusting small boys going about looking for girls to rape hang them an cut of their balls
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
99 percent of rape cases in Nigeria is carried out by cone headed hydraulic ewedu gobbling specie's

I'm sure you are not so different from that cone headed hydraulic ewedu gobbling species too..
Is it because God is still keeping your secret? We go soon hear am undecided Racist buruku Tuueeehhh
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2021
This is Nigeria, so I won't be fazed if I eventually find out that this is a make up story!! Who am I to blame anybody hmm.. I know one thing for sure, there is nothing that those poverty stricken, attention seeker and incorrigible liars called BLOGGERS cannot do just to have some traffic on their site/thread e.g (Tosinsilverdam and Toyin Abraham Saga) .. Many bloggers have take it on themselves to badmouth, post all sort of illicit things about another tribe but will definitely conceal such as regarding their own tribe. Wehdone sir.
Keep on sowing the seed of discord, believe me, your pay day is just around the corner..

Peace..
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by olungwa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
These idiots just needs to be killed and throw away. Ejigbo make una change this pattern no bi am
Carlyboi:
At 16 you don Dey smoke Igbo and rape girls...not everyone should have kids or become parents Cos these is the kind of menace they create for the society and this phenomenon of rat-like breeding that has besotted the citizens of this country would be end of her.

This Gen Z or whatever they’re called are populated with losers and never-do-wells the future of this country seems really bleak and is in the wrong hands...cultism,thuggery,armed robbery,prostitution,murder,yahoo,drugs and substance abuse(smoking)and alcoholism e.t.c they’re deep in all these vices at very early ages,some are not even teenagers yet,and already involved in abominable and devilish acts.

This country may need to build mass juvenile prisons these little devils need to be tamed and put in penitentiary and the ones with mild-menace syndrome can be placed in rehabilitation centers.
Re: Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) by olungwa(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Stupid Yoruba boys, una no go learn work or go to school. Anyway like father like sons.
9jaRealist:

They should just chop off their Richards...
A shame really, but these ones shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce more of themselves.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.