Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Get Any Kind Of Website At Our Give Away Price!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Any Kind Of Website At Our Give Away Price!! (121 Views)

Do You Need Any Kind Of Website? Check Out My Previous Works Here. / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / I Will Design Any Kind Of Website At Affordable Price (Samples Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Kind Of Website At Our Give Away Price!! by cokerblog(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do you have a service you render to people?
Do you run and manage an educational institution?
Do you buy or sell a product?
Do you wish to showcase yourself as a brand?
Do you have an existing website you want to improve?

Now is a one time opportunity to unleash your online digital space by creating a profitable website to boost sales and revenue. Our team of expert would scale your idea from the implementation to the deployment phase. Over the past 5 years we have partnered and scaled over 200 businesses ranging from E-commerce to various businesses like logistic companies

Our top priority is clients satisfaction while building long term relationship with us.
Our major focus is on business startup’s, a lot of businesses want to scale digitally but are limited with such resources, that’s why we decided to offer over 70% discount to potential clients

E-commerce package includes
1 year Domain Name Reg.
� 1 year Linux Hosting .
� Responsive Desktop & Mobile Interface and Advance UI
� CDN Fast load time
� SSL Site Security
� SEO (Search Engine) friendly .
� Facebook Shop
� Order Tracking .
� WhatsApp/ Online Chats .
� Online Payment Gateway (Local or International)
� Google my Business .
� Social Media Integration
� Contact Form, Google Map & Search Console
� 3 months Support .
� 50 Free Products Uploads
� Free Digital Marketing Tips

CORPORATE WEBSITE includes
�1 year Domain Name Reg.
� 1 year Linux Hosting .
� Responsive Desktop & Mobile Interface and Advance UI
� CDN Fast load time
� SSL Site Security
� SEO (Search Engine) friendly .
� Unlimited Web Pages .
� Portfolio or Gallery .
� WhatsApp/ Online Chats .
� Blog/ Insight Post
� Google my Business .
� Social Media Integration
� Contact Form, Google Map & Search Console
� 3 months Support .
� Free Digital Marketing Tips

Click on the link to get started and watch your business scale https:///message/7FHGGU3VVQ2OK1

Moreover you may not know when you may be in need of this service so you can still save our number

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Bitcoin Investment Website For Your Online Trading Platform Here.. / 4 CMS Trends Every Business Owner Should Be Aware Of / I Build All Kinds Of Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.