Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo (8730 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Resurrection212: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Im sad to hear this from this baboon.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Etizz: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
He should shut up and stop politicising everything, this is to tell you our so called politicians know what they are doing, I am highly disappointed by his statement..... He is in charge so he better make that state a peaceful state

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by evanscjmac: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Big lie, after collecting the funds from federal government to accept open grazing. The land allocated to those headsmen is along benin -ore road.by your ride if driving from benin to ore ondo. This man has just been sleeping. Insecurity is totally zero in the state. Why will he continue to blame past government or opposition for his failure and the states continues to loss lives and properties.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by capatainrambo: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Herdsmen have not been called hoodlums by nothern government. Uzodima you re an idiot
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Go and pay ekiadolor thier pensions thats y we put u there..leave herders alone..that one na fg problem

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Gee64: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Peace is what Nigeria needs now.

Please stop fuelling ethnic crisis.

We should remain one United States of Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by providencia(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
mytime24:
I have a confession! angry
I’m the one causing all the problem in Nigeria since last year! Including sars, Fulani herdsmen...I’m tired of wasting innocent bloods... I really want this country to be a better place to live! Please you all should contribute money and send me back to Canada where I belong cheesy
Abeg shift come near me. I wan give u small slap
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Makebitcoin: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
evanscjmac:
Big lie, after collecting the funds from federal government to accept open grazing. The land allocated to those headsmen is along benin -ore road.by your ride if driving from benin to ore ondo. This man has just been sleeping. Insecurity is totally zero in the state. Why will he continue to blame past government or opposition for his failure and the states continues to loss lives and properties.
is it not better to allocate one full comunity like uniben to them and fence it round..no farmer will go there.herders will plant wat they want thier cow to eat...no more clashes or violence..instead of cows littered in pry schs univetsity churces ring road..then any cow that leaves that fence will be killed by anyone who found it...that is if u catch any cow in ur street ..men go kill am share am.by then na we go they trick cows make them run come out from thier boundrys and any herder that comes out from that alocated land to pursue the escaped cow will be arrested and given a minimum of 3 years and comunity service simple lets leave like humans..we need protien and peace
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
capatainrambo:
Herdsmen have not been called hoodlums by nothern government. Uzodima you re an idiot
not all herders are fulani..let the herders be allocated lands so that we can difrenciate herders from fulani killars criminals

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by duro4chang(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
not all herders are fulani..let the herders be allocated lands so that we can difrenciate herders from fulani killars criminals
If you land go and give them. If not what about family land?
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by dederocs(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Never give any land to these fulani people, do not sell lands to them in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by xjiggy: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Look at this inefficient Governor. Instead of looking for solutions he's ascribing blames to unknown political elements. Never in my life have I witnessed such incompetence from my State.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
duro4chang:
If you land go and give them. If not what about family land?
for ur minf na 100 by 100 obaseki wan give them grow up
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by duro4chang(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
for ur minf na 100 by 100 obaseki wan give them grow up
You just have to add more so that it will be enough for them.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by MarvelousMe: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Isn’t this the same nonsense buhari and apc keeps saying as excuse for their incompetence?

Rubbish
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
duro4chang:
You just have to add more so that it will be enough for them.
u dont still understand ranching.its better..if u understand then there will nerver be clashes again till eternity
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Sagay212: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Look at this mumu. Everything must be used to play politics. Continue yapping trash while northerners kill your people finish.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by smallsmall: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Another Southern Governor talking like a Retard, just to please Fulani Slave master!

Shame on you Obaseki. So it is election losers that killed 7 people in Eod State today, that are kidnapping people, killing people on their farms and feeding their farm produce to their Cows bah?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by smallsmall: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
not all herders are fulani.. let the herders be allocated lands so that we can difrenciate herders from fulani killars criminals

E be like say you be Fulani in disguise.

Do you know that the North has over 73% of Nigeria's landmass?
Do you know that Niger State alone, is bigger than the whole South West of Nigeria, minus Lagos (Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti)?
Do you know that till today, about 70% of Land in Northern Nigeria is still not utilised, as in empty of any use?
These are facts you can cross check with the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics.

So, who should be allocating land to "Who"?
Why cant they use the vast lands and forest in the North for Cow herding, even Sambissa forest and other forests they have, is used for terrorism and kidnapping.

Majority of Fulanis in Nigeria today are FOREIGNERS and they are TERRORISTS, take it or leave it.
Their activities must be restricted to the North, where they are pampered and paid millions of Naira by their Governors.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by smallsmall: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Etizz:
He should shut up and stop politicising everything, this is to tell you our so called politicians know what they are doing, I am highly disappointed by his statement..... He is in charge so he better make that state a peaceful state

After handing over the Edo treasury to some PDP prostitutes, so as to get Governorship Ticket, he won the election abi? shocked
Those that voted for him should enjoy the ride o. grin grin
At least he can still blame short man Oshiomohle for his failures.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Glycosunde: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mark it, it is because of his court case that is why he is still talking like this. Once this case is over he will change his mouth but I hope more people won't be killed before then if not the Edolites will just take laws into their hands and you know what always happen when the Edolites start something. They usually escalate it to the highest. So Mr Governor stop talking trash because of your court case and do the needful before boys do it for you. You do not want Buhari to sack you from office with the Supreme Court but yet your people are dying everyday
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Glycosunde: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
is it not better to allocate one full comunity like uniben to them and fence it round..no farmer will go there.herders will plant wat they want thier cow to eat...no more clashes or violence..instead of cows littered in pry schs univetsity churces ring road..then any cow that leaves that fence will be killed by anyone who found it...that is if u catch any cow in ur street ..men go kill am share am.by then na we go they trick cows make them run come out from thier boundrys and any herder that comes out from that alocated land to pursue the escaped cow will be arrested and given a minimum of 3 years and comunity service simple lets leave like humans..we need protien and peace

Who is going to pay for the land that will be giving you them. What of those in poultry, snail, grass cutter, pig businesses who is going to give them lands. With the way things are right now even if they bring money to buy lands I will advise no one sells to them. Let them go back to their states first and indigenes can enter the business. Fulani mentally is that they own all the lands and giving them lands today, they will ask for more tomorrow. He is just saying this nonsense because of his court case, I tell you after the court case, he will change his mouth.

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Is Obaseki still ok? He's losing his popularity already in the state. He now blames everything on the opposition including the recent teacher's strike. He's sounding so ridiculous recently.
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Funflipper: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2021
duro4chang:
All these southern governors are something else. They are all too jittery.

They are all cowards.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Krismas(m): 2:01am On Feb 20, 2021
cool I've listened to the governor talk about the jail-break in the last #endsars hijacked unrest, i heard him talk about the over 100 kidnap cases reported last year. I believe he is sincere, i also want to think he knows the gravity of these challenges? He should not stop short anymore naming the Fulani Herdsmen as the fulcrum of the kidnap cases in Edo forests!. Rather than go frolicking in Aso-rock, holidaying with Gambari, I truthful thought the Governor should have been brainstorming with Sunday Igboho on the way forward
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by JJBROS(m): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Bros do something before something do u.... don't play with this evil herders
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by Etizz: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2021
smallsmall:

After handing over the Edo treasury to some PDP prostitutes, so as to get Governorship Ticket, he won the election abi? shocked
Those that voted for him should enjoy the ride o. grin grin
At least he can still blame short man Oshiomohle for his failures.
undecided

Hahahaha....I don almost forget say there is someone called oshiomole....non of our politician is good
Re: Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo by mp3ree: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The 'Graduate' has spoken......

[img]https://media./images/0898ab15f39d1e2db994a23d1c4a2480/tenor.gif[/img]

See his big 'graduate' head.

Painment grin[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / Can You Name The People In This Picture / LASWA Intensifies Effort On Water Hyacinth Clearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.