Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Could US Be Right About These Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could US Be Right About These Phones? (2960 Views)

Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020; Here’s Why / How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by Minesbetter(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Exumal:
I've been brooding over this issue for s while now. I got 7 around a month ago, about a week after getting the phone my Facebook account was hacked and I've not been able to get it back since then. fast forward to two weeks ago, I took someone to get p9lite. Surprisingly, she told me her Facebook account has been hacked yesterday too. I've been thinking if it was lack of his security patches or data leak? Why Huawei?
Stop brooding over what is no right boss
I love my device

By the way, I want to sell my
HUAWEI Y7 PRIME 2019, Six months old(Bought brand new) box and follow come charger is still available, never worked on it before.
Lest I forget, comes with Play Store.
Thank you
Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by BrickDevo: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Youngpo413:
What ever device you decide to use,there is a little bit of chinese in it.
Spot on
Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by Minesbetter(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Youngpo413:
What ever device you decide to use,there is a little bit of chinese in it.
You are doing well sir
Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Help me dey ask him o..

The kind of news some people come up with will shame the Devil..
I swear.
Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by theFilmtric: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You must have been reading a lot of Conspiracy Theories..
Huawei deployed technology to arrest and make minorities infertile?
You seriously believe this sh1t? shocked
its true
Not all are made up
China is really not trust worthy on Privacy issues

theFilmtricsay
Re: Could US Be Right About These Phones? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

its true
Not all are made up
China is really not trust worthy on Privacy issues

theFilmtricsay
These are Mish-mashed conjectures..

Show me a reputable site that carried the PROVEN news that Huawei is involved in making UIGHURS Infertile..

AMERICAN companies ARE no Angels and are involved in the same breach of privacy Americans are accusing Huawei of..

As a Nigerian,you are as much at risk with Google,Facebook,Apple,Twitter as with Huawei..

Trump using Huawei as a Pawn in his economic war with China and brow beating other nations to accept his allegations that Huawei is a Communist spy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommended A Good Phone Of 150 To 200k For A Gamer / Configuration Settings For Phones. / Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.