Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu (601 Views)

Meet The Official Photographer To The President Of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu. PHOTOS / Top Candidates For 2023 General Election In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu Or Who? / Throwback Old Newspaper: I Don't Believe In One Nigeria - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by AllNews1: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu has said that Nigeria is currently facing a crisis.

According to Tinubu, he said, I am not happy with what is going on in my country. A lot has gone wrong in Nigeria and it is time we come together to make things right, he added.

Tinubu explained that the country is experiencing kidnapping, banditry and all other forms of social vices which are indices of crisis.

He stated this at the 8th Day Firdaus Prayer of the first civilian governor of Lagos, Late Alhaji Lateef Aremu Jakande, held on Friday at his residence in the Ilupeju area of Lagos State.

Meanwhile, the APC leader prayed that the Almighty Allah, who gave the country huge potentials for it to be recognised globally, would deliver it from its crisis.

He noted that those who have seen the effects of the war would avoid a repeat by all means.

“Nigeria is currently facing a crisis of insurgency, banditry and all aspects of insecurity.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2021/02/i-am-not-happy-with-what-is-going-on-in.html

Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by Bluntguy: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
What did you say?
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by Mayng01(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please come again.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by RRodwave(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by inoki247: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
This thread go reach 30 pages today...
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by etrouble: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu! You messed up. You disappointed the Yorubas. We thought you are our leader, now we know better. You are an idiot, just like our other prodigal son Obasanjo.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bluntguy:
What did you say?

Nothing.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by Dagah2: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Just that?
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jakande was going to Heaven but you, I don't know.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by budaatum: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meanwhile, the APC leader prayed that the Almighty Allah, who gave the country huge potentials for it to be recognised globally, would deliver it from its crisis.

This bothers me. Imagine if Mohammed and Jesus and Moses were praying instead of fulfilling their missions.

Instead of us electing a leader who prays to Allah God, I hope we consider electing someone whom the God has already decided to use and sent on a clear mission.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mayng01:
Please come again.

It's stammering time.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
RRodwave:
Ok

Please tell him that some Delta hoodlums have just duped me of all my hard earned cheese.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by RRodwave(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
orisa37:

Please tell him that some Delta hoodlums have just duped me of all my hard earned cheese.

Chai take heart bro
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
inoki247:
This thread go reach 30 pages today...

It should be more 'cos Tinubu , after all these happenings, has just said nothing.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu! You messed up. You disappointed the Yorubas.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
A politician is not a freedom fighter.

Know this for your good.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu! You messed up. You disappointed the Yorubas. O

OBASANJO, please rescue NIGERIA again.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu! You messed up. You disappointed the Yorubas.

OBASANJO, please rescue NIGERIA again.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Make una continue with una ways
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dagah2:
Just that?

He is suffering from CAN'T TALK.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by Bloomeverywhere: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
okay
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
RRodwave:

Chai take heart bro

Thank U.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by Dabronze(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wot a surprise? this Old man still dey exist
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
flamingREED:

Know this for your good.

He is supposed to be a Social, Economic and Political Redeemer
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
flamingREED:

Know this for your good.

He is supposed to be a Social, Economic and Political Redeemer. I mean a Security Safety and Success Deliverer

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Make una continue with una ways

Remember that God is watching you.
Re: I Am Not Happy With What Is Going On In Nigeria - Bola Tinubu by illicit(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Weyrey....

(1) (Reply)

How Do The Northerners Living In The South Survive The Food Blockade? / Nigeria Cruising To A Boiling Point, Igboho Declares Plan For A Yoruba Nation / Finally see video of that Buhari look alike - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.