Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help (261 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help by PromiseJonah(m): 1:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Everytime i try to connect AdSense to my site this is the error message i get
Please review the issues we've found, resolve them, and submit the form after you've finished. You need to resolve these issues to be able to use AdSense.

Fix the issues on your site
We found some policy violations on your site, http://omokucelebrity.com. We can't serve ads on your site until you fix these issues below.

Any solution or help??

Re: I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help by viralmaged: 1:46am On Feb 20, 2021
• you might be using plagiarized contents on your blog,
Plagiarized contents include write ups , non royalty free images or Unauthorised video content.

• Aside that, the contents on your blog might be low, Adsense don't place much value on blog with low contents ensure you write as much as possible.

• ensure the following pages are available on your blog about us,contact us and privacy policy.

• Use default theme: use default theme, either default WP theme or default theme (you can change it to a third party theme after you have been approved)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help by PromiseJonah(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Let me work on these
thanks bro
viralmaged:
• you might be using plagiarized contents on your blog,
Plagiarized contents include write ups , non royalty free images or Unauthorised video content.

• Aside that, the contents on your blog might be low, Adsense don't place much value on blog with low contents ensure you write as much as possible.

• ensure the following pages are available on your blog about us,contact us and privacy policy.

• Use default theme: use default theme, either default WP theme or default theme (you can change it to a third party theme after you have been approved)
Re: I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help by Emeka71(m): 3:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Even me too I've been trying to get my ad-sense account linked to my blog on wordpress which is www.9jatotalfacts.wordpressdotcom
Re: I've Been Trying To Link Up Google Adsense To My Site Help by Emeka71(m): 3:48am On Feb 22, 2021
I've been struggling on that issue.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Cloud Based Recharge Card Printing Software For All Networks / Mitrobe.com Is Currently Recruiting For News, Content Creators And Writers / Twitter Considers New Features For Tweeting Only To Friends and Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.