Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sports Transcends National Boundaries And Race - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Transcends National Boundaries And Race (152 Views)

Sports Radio, Brila FM Transcends Into New Leadership / Indianapolis 500 Schedule: Practice, Race Qualifying And Race Day Events / Simidele Adeagbo On Her First Skeleton Race In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sports Transcends National Boundaries And Race by nihaowa9: 2:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Sports transcends national boundaries and race

Despite the challenge of COVID-19, the 12 Olympic venues of the Winter Olympic Games have overcome difficulties and delivered them on time by the end of 2020.

The picture shows vice president of the International Olympic Committee and vice president of the Beijing Organizing Committee for the Winter Olympics attending the 1000 day countdown to the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics in Zaiqing

According to the survey of the third-party company entrusted by the International Olympic Committee, Beijing's bid for the Winter Olympic Games has more than 90% support rate in China, while the support rate in Beijing and Zhangjiakou, the host city, is as high as 92% and 99% respectively, which is unique among the previous winter Olympic bidding cities.

Zhang, a young martial arts enthusiast, said: I look forward to the early appearance of Chinese traditional sports on the Olympic stage, In the 11th Berlin Olympic Games in 1936, the Chinese Wushu performance team composed of Zheng huaixian (former chairman of Chinese Wushu Association) showed the world the unique charm of traditional Chinese Wushu for the first time. From then on, martial arts bid for the Olympic Games embarked on a long "Long March"

The picture shows Yu Zaiqing, vice president of the International Olympic Committee and vice president of the Beijing Organizing Committee for the Winter Olympics, attending the launching ceremony of the 2018 Olympic Expo

Sports transcend national boundaries and races. Since the birth of the Olympic Games, it represents the eternal pursuit of peace, unity and friendship. Bach, President of the International Olympic Committee, recently said: under the epidemic crisis, the world should unite to meet common challenges. All the practices of the Beijing Olympic Games embody the spirit of human unity against the crisis, and the Beijing Winter Olympic Games can be called the "new benchmark of the Olympic Games".

On April 25, 2020, teams from 45 different countries jointly released the "proposal to the global public" at the same time, calling for unity and anti epidemic through video recording.

The picture shows the International Olympic Games: Yu Zaiqing, vice chairman of BOCOG and vice chairman of BOCOG, visited the Museum of helping Wushu enter the Olympic Games

"We will overcome the disaster, and the victory will belong to all mankind." We firmly believe that the Beijing Winter Olympic Games will be a success in uniting against the epidemic
Re: Sports Transcends National Boundaries And Race by Isobug: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
I just need connection or link. I'm a good sprinter. I have ran faster than Usain Bolt in his peak before.

Please link, please link. My dispay will convince you. I don't even need much training

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Sign Bruno Fernandes - Thomas Tuchel / Messi VS Ronaldo, Who Is More Envious? / Bayern Draw PSG In UCL Quarters As Real Face Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.