Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) (49604 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
k
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
I recall when I first went to this lake in....say...the year 2005 or 06.
Think I would go there next week wiith Hafsat, and check out the boat club too.
A brother needs to chill out small... It's been quite a while
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
lovethchioma:
Just the same way they keep telling me to be careful with Abuja men. But you won't see me generalizing..

That's because I know there are still good men out here. Just like there are good women too.

Anyway, you will keep attracting what you believe. So keep at it.
*Yawns* So you had to look at it from that angle, right? Only you..be there taking it personal, and missing the main point that brother man highlighted - Whores are in seeling their trade at the park on a norms. Wonder why ya pained
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by ec0malchemist(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
moscobabs:

Abuja is overrated bro. Lagos still remain the best city to live in Nigeria angry

if you've not travelled to other states outside lagos, you'd think Lagos is the best thing that happened to mankind since the discovery of agege bread and akara.

Lagos is highly overrated bro to say the least. Abuja felt like i was some eastern African country with good roads, sane people and cool weather.

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
JosephXavier:

If you're the only person that is not seeing the glaringly abuse of power by this regime, that means you're not just dumb, you're also mentally unstable

Which regime has ever paid monies to bandits in Nigerian history?

As of yesterday, a whole 800 million naira dished out to bandits and you come here to ask me if I'm normal?

You must be insane
Can hear the voice of a jobless and frustrated fellow. Kpele tongue
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by baddosky1: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Babymuchendu:

planning on spending my leave dere will u take me out

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Angy55(f): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Toks2008:

I agree with you 100%.

The day I travelled to Abuja, I felt like leaving immediately.. So dry... Unlike Lagos... Infact Lagos is BAE.

shocked shocked
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by OOLUSEG(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
All this lazy youth shouting runs girls up and down. You better be worried about your fathers, uncles and brothers, who continue to cheat on your mothers, aunties and sisters with your future wives. Mumu generations .
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by TenOverTen111(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have planned to visit this place very soon after I'm done with the project I'm on, please is there any gate fee? And how much is the cost to cruise on a canoe or boat there?
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Can hear the voice of a jobless and frustrated fellow. Kpele tongue

Funny how you sit behind your keypad to draw conclusion on strangers
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Toks2008:

I agree with you 100%.

The day I travelled to Abuja, I felt like leaving immediately.. So dry... Unlike Lagos... Infact Lagos is BAE.

Lol. All these real life jonzers wey go come "Abuja" (i.e. Gwagwalada or Kuje or some other outskirts) come hang inside one dry house with equally jonzing host. Dem go come claim say Abuja yada yada yoo.

Mr man you have never been to Abuja. When you really come to Abuja, na body go tell tell you. Lagos my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
JosephXavier:

Funny how you sit behind your keypad to draw conclusion on strangers
You're an idiot undecided
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Is this how uncivil and uncultured you can be?
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Is that your best punchline?

You're just showing how uncivil and uncultured you are
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Loveknitting: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
moscobabs:

Abuja is overrated bro. Lagos still remain the best city to live in Nigeria angry

Abuja is one of the boriest town abi city in nigeria.
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
moscobabs:

HMMMMMMMMM

WITH THE CRAZY TRAFFIC ,AREA BOYS MENACE ,POLLUTION AND CONGESTION.

I BEG ABUJA ANY DAY
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
JosephXavier:

Is that your best punchline?

You're just showing how uncivil and uncultured you are
Better go an learn handiwork, fool
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uncle93:
Thats where most young girls age 19-25 go look for married men under the pretence of doing excersie.. Those men too sometimes go there hoping to find one young blood. Funny most of those abuja young girls have slept with many married men before the age of 20. Most people are always shouting pheodiplhie up and down . if you truly know what is going on behind closed doors . .. Ull faint.. And if ure dating an Abuja girl, my advice just be careful
Thanks for the advice.
Be careful of what pls?
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Uncle93(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coolgent:

Thanks for the advice.
Be careful of what pls?

If you're dating a girl that isnt from a rich home or needs financial support for rent/ clothing or likes flashy things. Most of those girls can be in a relationship where they love thier partners but they do runs on a low-key without u knwing so they could take care of thier bills. Big men easily sleeps with them and offer them big money. I know of one who cheated over time coz she was getting an amount she could not resist.

Plus those working in offices or boutiques. Thier bosses always want to sleep with them

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Better go an learn handiwork, fool

Lol
It still shocks me how you attack a total stranger drawing up conclusions about who you know nothing about

Like, are you for real?
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by ezehy: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Moodle:
The Lake is not artificial!

What kind of reportage is this?
The lake is artificial, it was a contract developed by Julius Berger
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Coolgent(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Uncle93:

If you're dating a girl that isnt from a rich home or needs financial support for rent/ clothing or likes flashy things. Most of those girls can be in a relationship where they love thier partners but they do runs on a low-key without u knwing so they could take care of thier bills. Big men easily sleeps with them and offer them big money. I know of one who cheated over time coz she was getting an amount she could not resist.

Plus those working in offices or boutiques. Thier bosses always want to sleep with them
Noted Bro
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Human feaces and animal waste everywhere. Disgusting and smelly place. No organization or order. Flies everywhere. Everything the opposite of what it's supposed to be. Rubbish. NB; A fully grown horse died and was hurried on the edge of the waters theretwo years ago.
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
JosephXavier:

Lol
It still shocks me how you attack a total stranger drawing up conclusions about who you know nothing about

Like, are you for real?
Just an advice bro. Am HR Chartered, but i pay my bills because am an engineer. I no longer go angry with situations in the country just like the way you do. I know you're poor, frustrated and jobless. Your cert alone can't pay your bills. Learn something. My candid advice undecided
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Just an advice bro. Am HR Chartered, but i pay my bills because am an engineer. I no longer go angry with situations in the country just like the way you do. I know you're poor, frustrated and jobless. Your cert alone can't pay your bills. Learn something. My candid advice undecided

Now you've introduced yourself,

But I'm still baffled by the way you sit in your house, on your chair, and write trash about me
Re: Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) by zamanii: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nicklaus619:
If you are new in Abuja dm me lemme, take u to junk yard grill and other nice places, jabi lake side nah play cool

Brother how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.